Article 8-22-19: Spectator US | Meghan Murphy: Why is Jessica Yaniv still on Twitter and not in jail? - The unwaxed ‘trans woman’ is using a sockpuppet account to harass people.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

ComeGetSome

kiwifarms.net
Do you guys not have a government website that posts all the laws of your country?

Yes we do. It's been posted several times - you've even responded to some of my posts with links. However, I understand the convenience of lazy research and getting others to do your homework for you. So I'll post a link to the Criminal Code for you. You can figure out how to get to the rest of the federal laws.

So you need someone to hold your hand for the BC Provincial Laws as well?

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Every nation gets the government it deserves.
Twitter deserves to be governed by the heckin DogRates guy and a tranny.

Twitter is an entertainment website. That's why it's not equivalent to a public service imo. It makes absolutely no difference to your survival in today's society if it even exists or not. It's purely entertainment. Some use it for sociopolitical reasons, but that is not its raison d'etre. Some have their businesses on there but it's not a business platform either. It's just a giant message board where people can yell into the void and others can interact with other people's yells.

No one's life should be particularly devastated if they lose their twitter account like it would be if they lost water access. If your activism is destroyed because you lost your account, your activism wasn't that good to begin with. You should've diversified knowing that twitter is a crazy mess that changes its TOS every other day and you post controversial content. If your business is devastated because of a twitter account, that's even worse. You built a business model on top of the shaky foundation of a corporation that could decide to ban business accounts tomorrow.

This, incidentally part of why the stupid YouTube lawsuit is so stupid. I don't like him, but be like Phillip DeFranco. Understand that the platform you're using could be pulled out from under you at any time and strive to make your money elsewhere merely using the media platform as a way to connect with your audience. Especially if that platform is well known for changing its dumb rules every five minutes.

Honestly though, twitter is popular amongst those that use the internet a lot for communication. That is actually only a segment of the population. For instance, absolutely no one except me in my workplace even has a twitter account. Let's not forget that tons of people out there, maybe even the majority, do not even use twitter at all or have an account they check on once every few months.
Yes we do. It's been posted several times but I understand the convenience of lazy research and getting others to do your homework for you. So I'll post a link to the Criminal Code for you. You can figure out how to get to the rest of the federal laws.

Listen pal, first of all I'm Canadian and I post the laws from the same Canadian government website you just linked. I was asking if Americans have something similar. First of all.

Secondly and the only reason I responded to you, you're a fucking dick. You seem to know a lot about the law and it's great to have useful information but everytime you reply to someone it's in this condescending absolutely dickish manner and you need to check yourself. We have lots of legal spergs on here who manage to not be such insufferable pricks so frankly, I could do without your additions.

Last edited:

Timaeus

kiwifarms.net
Yes we do. It's been posted several times - you've even responded to some of my posts with links. However, I understand the convenience of lazy research and getting others to do your homework for you. So I'll post a link to the Criminal Code for you. You can figure out how to get to the rest of the federal laws.

Well, case law is important also, so you can get both from CanLII so you'll also derive an understanding of how the laws are interpreted up here.

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow - that's become obvious. So sensitive.

Oh no - somebody said something you didn't like on the internet. I'm sure if you hit up Army & Navy you can find some kevlar panties.
Dude, you attacked me for absolutely no reason because you only read the first half of my paragraph and ran down to the reply box to be a dick. You missed the part where I specifically said I can go to the gc.ca website in your rush. I've watched you act exactly like this to numerous users, I'm just mentioning it now. I don't know why you're continuing to be condescending even now. Honestly, I'm trying to help you by telling you to check yourself. You're not gonna have a good time here if you keep this shit up.

Choose carefully

kiwifarms.net
But you've linked an American website about American law.

My apologies - for some reason I assumed you were American, so used an American example.

Do you guys not have a government website that posts all the laws of your country? A lot of people link blogs and stuff. Everytime I need the precise law on something in Canada, I can look it up at the various gc.ca pages and I can grab an archive copy since they update it frequently when laws change.

I'm also not American, but yeah, they have their legal statutes online - in the US case, it's the 5th Amendment that guarantees the right of double jeopardy. That doesn't state when jeopardy is considered to occur though - that was settled by case law, which isn't so easily available, hence the article link.

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My apologies - for some reason I assumed you were American, so used an American example.

I'm also not American, but yeah, they have their legal statutes online - in the US case, it's the 5th Amendment that guarantees the right of double jeopardy. That doesn't state when jeopardy is considered to occur though - that was settled by case law, which isn't so easily available, hence the article link.
Yeah no worries. Thanks for the info. I wondered why people didn't link to specific laws. Our Canadian website is pretty great but it's true it doesn't represent the whole story.

CheezzyMach

Viva Latina
kiwifarms.net
I think the big difference is that public utilities rely on infrastructure that can't really be duplicated by competitors. We can't allow twelve separate plumbing networks delivering water from twelve companies under the same city. We also can't allow a single corporation to monopolise the water supply because they can't be trusted not to turn off all the valves the second the city catches fire and demand millions of dollars to turn them back on.

Social Media is just a collection of dumb places for people to shitpost garbage, and there's nothing stopping people from making new alternatives.
TBH the only reason SM has any power is dumbass corporations and politicians thinking the screeching tards on it are representative of the population at large.

just a banana

spudlike qualities
kiwifarms.net
I may be showing my age or ignorance here - but why can't we just, like, shave our balls? What precisely is the advantage to paying a premium for waxing aside from a reduced frequency of maintenance?

Also old and ignorant, (this must have come up on the general thread or somewhere before) but what about Nair?
And how can they not have this one in pink for laydeez like Jonny? Do they not give a fuck about vital gender affirmation?
Screen Shot 2019-08-24 at 22.44.13.png

fat ugly sped

kiwifarms.net
That was quick. Someone should just call his bluff and countersue.
http://archive.md/QfkwD

View attachment 902639

Nothing says "I don't even talk to attorneys, let alone have the means to go through a lawsuit" like threatening a lawsuit on twitter. For christ's sake, at least spend the half hour and 4 bucks to type up a demand letter and send it via certified mail. That will get people's attention. Throwing a shitfit on twitter just gets you laughed at.

cattle rancher

kiwifarms.net
That was quick. Someone should just call his bluff and countersue.
http://archive.md/QfkwD

View attachment 902639

Are we not missing something with discussion on this tweer? He threatens to sue for slander over saying he doxxed BW and has socks right? She calls him a predator openly. Towards the end she outright states that he is a risk to women and girls. The way she worded the way she is talking about Yaniv to me seems explicit. However what Yaniv seems to think needs contesting is not the predator/pedo status, nor him being a risk to the female gender, but the doxxing and sock puppeting. Am I wrong in this? Does this strike nobody else as odd? Is he not basically admitting to what we all know when he attempts to deny something we all have undeniable proof he did?