8/25/2020- Tom Is Back - And, He's More Insane Than Ever

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
Well, he said he got charged like 350 in towing fees.

So what happens if you're a complete raving, gibbering lunatic to the point you get committed with your rental car parked illegally and it gets towed? Do you owe it? Does the rental company have to pay it and then try to get it out of you when you're a deadbeat lunatic like Tom?

At the very least, he'd owe the extra rental fees, plus any late fees, plus the towing, plus any penalty they throw on for being such an absolute fuckup they have to rescue the vehicle themselves.

Good luck ever renting a car again if you fuck over one rental place.

I'm frankly amazed anyone entrusted a vehicle to this babbling nut in the first place.

break these cuffs

it's me and my bitch
So what happens if you're a complete raving, gibbering lunatic to the point you get committed with your rental car parked illegally and it gets towed? Do you owe it? Does the rental company have to pay it and then try to get it out of you when you're a deadbeat lunatic like Tom?

At the very least, he'd owe the extra rental fees, plus any late fees, plus the towing, plus any penalty they throw on for being such an absolute fuckup they have to rescue the vehicle themselves.

I'm frankly amazed anyone entrusted a vehicle to this babbling nut in the first place.
Enterprise has a franchise system and mine has a pretty relaxed attitude towards keeping a car for longer than the rental period with little or no notice at the very least. "It's fine we have your card on file. Keep it however long you need" has been the response I've gotten when plans abruptly changed while I've been on the road before. I assume they pay it and charge your card. It's your problem if your account gets overdrawn. Then you have to fight them to get money back and I'm sure their ass is covered in the rental agreement, or you try to swindle your bank into a chargeback.

626EBB53-148D-4F7C-A0D8-1EA5417FA652.png

Imagine looking that way at a joint of shitty beaner brick weed, it’s literally the only thing he has left to grasp at in this world. Tom I know a lot of people want you dead but I personally think just one day of waking up and being Tommy Tooter is punishment enough.

:story:

Looney Troons

DRINK?
True & Honest Fan
View attachment 1547850

Imagine looking that way at a joint of shitty beaner brick weed, it’s literally the only thing he has left to grasp at in this world. Tom I know a lot of people want you dead but I personally think just one day of waking up and being Tommy Tooter is punishment enough.

The ditch weed is the only thing that has ever stuck with him - deeply tarred into his lungs.

Daisymae

Failed Tranny William Waterman
True & Honest Fan
View attachment 1547850

this is all he has left in life. Addiction. he was sitting there whining and crying about things anyone would whine and cry about. He was just institutionalized for a fucking week, hes broke, his dad just died, the person who tolerates him the most has fucked off and his family hates him.

but looking at that joint... thats the one thing in life he truly loves.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
Holy shit I almost feel sorry for Tommie.

Say what you will about Tommie no one should be kept beyond the legal limit. Oh and of course he's bitching about Kiwi Farms, you can't even get $50k in small claims court, well there goes half the sympathy I felt, great. Still shitty to be held against your will though.

Six figures my ass, what a mongoloid. Some welfare bum isn't getting six figures for a couple days inconvenience. He had no job he was missing. He'll be lucky to get his rental car shit paid, if he missed that because they fucked up, which they might have, and nuisance value for anything else.

Being Tom-Bomb, though, he'll probably fuck up even getting that.

Kacho

I'm on fedi now.

Tommy is the kind of person you just give whatever it is they want to get them out of the office/store as fast as possible. Ever see 'Drag Me to Hell'? It's like that but without the gypsy magic.

The 8 Of Spades

We Must Remember It's Hard Sometimes To Remember
True & Honest Fan
View attachment 1547850

What I don't understand is how dumb do you have to be to buy brick in the first place. With the multiple medicinal states now, it's really easy to get med grade for street prices. I'll admit I don't know a ton about the Tucson drug market specifically but it's held true for almost everywhere I've been.

Tl;Dr: laughs in 22% thc content.