8/25/2020- Tom Is Back - And, He's More Insane Than Ever

Hmm, he mentioned something about a prosecutor being involved. I looked up Arizona state laws for involuntary evaluation, and found some interesting info on here.

I wonder if that FBI call threatening about having a knife and ready to "use it" is what caused the majority of this to go down. Also, I wonder if the family (sister/brother in law) were involved, if they would even be honest and say they did or if they would let him believe what he wanted too because it would be much easier.

I doubt he would even have a case against the state or place that held him, even if it cost him money out of pocket, because if they felt he was a legitimate danger to himself or others they wouldn't give him a razor or anything like that.

Queen Of The Harpies

I drink and talk profanely
Hmm, he mentioned something about a prosecutor being involved. I looked up Arizona state laws for involuntary evaluation, and found some interesting info on here.

I wonder if that FBI call threatening about having a knife and ready to "use it" is what caused the majority of this to go down. Also, I wonder if the family (sister/brother in law) were involved, if they would even be honest and say they did or if they would let him believe what he wanted too because it would be much easier.

I doubt he would even have a case against the state or place that held him, even if it cost him money out of pocket, because if they felt he was a legitimate danger to himself or others they wouldn't give him a razor or anything like that.
There's no way in hell he'd find lawyer willing to represent him- even if could he afford it. They might be kind enough to pay the fee for the truck, but that's a big if.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
There's no way in hell he'd find lawyer willing to represent him- even if could he afford it. They might be kind enough to pay the fee for the truck, but that's a big if.

Even if Tommy had a cause of action, he'd never get around to filing - just like he's never gotten around to filing in all the other "slam dunk" cases he's had over the last 20 years.

Oh, I agree that he would never find a lawyer to represent him.
BUT if history is anything with this guy (and we all know it is) this will be just another lolsuit to add to his repertoire for when he's cycling through his insanity. Also, the phone calls he will make online will be more of the same; playing the victim and looking for money and sympathy.

MasterDisaster

Beating my meat like everyone's watching.
True & Honest Fan
What I don't understand is how dumb do you have to be to buy brick in the first place. With the multiple medicinal states now, it's really easy to get med grade for street prices. I'll admit I don't know a ton about the Tucson drug market specifically but it's held true for almost everywhere I've been.

Tl;Dr: laughs in 22% thc content.
Tom buys his weed based on the seller, not the product. He's the guy they overcharge for 'dank, primo kush' while saving the quality shit for the real customers. Tom's bragged that his stuff comes straight from the cartels and anyone would tell you they only deal in bulk, stem and seed riddled ditch weed.

What I don't understand is how dumb do you have to be to buy brick in the first place. With the multiple medicinal states now, it's really easy to get med grade for street prices. I'll admit I don't know a ton about the Tucson drug market specifically but it's held true for almost everywhere I've been.

Tl;Dr: laughs in 22% thc content.

Meh, Tommy explained it in a recent video. The medicinal stuff isn’t that great, and it requires a license that costs $$ and needs to be renewed frequently.

So financially it makes more sense for him to invest his welfare dollars into his local, friendly Mexican cartel.

And this may be off topic, but whatever: “Medicinal” or “Pharmaceutical-grade” doesn’t always equal quality. There are places in Europe where addicts can get pharmaceutical heroin, but many of them
still prefer to get high off the street heroin.

Why? Because the illicit stuff isn’t pure diacetylmorphine, and contains a bunch of other opiates from the manufacturing process, that contributes to a better high.

(Or fuck, maybe heroin just isn’t fun if you have nurses hand it out in little vials, fuck if I know.)

Aside from the financial reasons, I figure there’s a similar logic behind Tommy’s preference for Mexican ditch weed. The medicinal weed tends to be high in THC and doesn’t give him the same kind of high he’s used to.

Last edited:

Looney Troons

DRINK?
True & Honest Fan
Meh, Tommy explained it in a recent video. The medicinal stuff isn’t that great, and it requires a license that costs $$ and needs to be renewed frequently.

So financially it makes more sense for him to invest his welfare dollars into his local, friendly Mexican cartel.

And this may be off topic, but whatever: “Medicinal” or “Pharmaceutical-grade” doesn’t always equal quality. There are places in Europe where addicts can get pharmaceutical heroin, but many of them
still prefer to get high off the street heroin.

Why? Because the illicit stuff isn’t pure diacetylmorphine, and contains a bunch of other opiates from the manufacturing process, that contributes to a better high.

(Or fuck, maybe heroin just isn’t fun if you have nurses hand it out in little vials, fuck if I know.)

Aside from the financial reasons, I figure there’s a similar logic behind Tommy’s preference for Mexican ditch weed. The medicinal weed tends to be high in THC and doesn’t give him the same kind of high he’s used to.
I don’t smoke marijuana, but I’ve heard the same story from many friends that do. The stuff from the dispensary is mass produced and can be of dubious quality, but it can be legally acquired so why not? Same with the liquor stores - sure, moonshine is more potent but why risk fines and/or jail time when you can grab a handle of Russian Standard for pennies on the dollar?

I don’t smoke marijuana, but I’ve heard the same story from many friends that do. The stuff from the dispensary is mass produced and can be of dubious quality, but it can be legally acquired so why not? Same with the liquor stores - sure, moonshine is more potent but why risk fines and/or jail time when you can grab a handle of Russian Standard for pennies on the dollar?

I think Tommy’s state has gotten to the point where weed is practically decriminalized and you have to be either unlucky or piss off a cop who hates you to catch a fine for mere possession.

Shit, there was even a phonecall that Tommy did with Golden where he explained why he goes for the ditchweed instead of doing it the legal way.

Yes, Tommy is dumb enough to discuss his criminal activities with a police officer.

The police officer just happens to apparently not give a shit.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
Once again, I want Tom to represent himself while babbling and struggling through COPD. The only relevant words he'll manage to get out are "feminazis" and "1,000,000 Buffalo Nickles" before he devolves into his Intesex crap and paranoid ramblings about people from the Internet.

MasterDisaster

Beating my meat like everyone's watching.
True & Honest Fan
I agree. Sometimes I just want to get high/drunk, not travel to the 5th dimension/get black out drunk and shit myself.

AllCISPeople

E is for Exceptional
View attachment 1547544

I know it's late! Price of archiving the video. I'll leave it to mods to decide if it stays up. But don't hold back, there's worse thing than late. See video below for a good example.

View attachment 1547543

I’m new to following Tommy Tooter. I
But after watching only 2 minutes of that video, I immediatly understood WHY he’s a cow. Good God. The delusions, the “woe is me” ‘s, the autistic threats “Kiwifarms I’m going to DESTROY you”. My God, I might have a new favorite cow. How is it possible to have every single exceptional troupe in the book of a classic cow?

Maltninja

Lemons
I’m new to following Tommy Tooter. I
But after watching only 2 minutes of that video, I immediatly understood WHY he’s a cow. Good God. The delusions, the “woe is me” ‘s, the autistic threats “Kiwifarms I’m going to DESTROY you”. My God, I might have a new favorite cow. How is it possible to have every single exceptional troupe in the book of a classic cow?

Careful, Tom will Kill!

repentance

True & Honest Fan
His return is definitely keeping the forums busy.

1598574747189.png