8/25/2020- Tom Is Back - And, He's More Insane Than Ever

A_right_horrorshow

Huffing the bum-thumb, Smells like winning
I had twenty-five Coke cans and a stale bag of bread on him being out yesterday. Bastardo!

Double or nothing,
50 Coke cans and two large bags of vintage restaurant dumpster breadrolls,

The next psychotic break ends with him getting caught on a private golf course balls deep in a labrador, he'll be kept in at least until Halloween is over to stop him scavenging doorstep pumpkins and trick or trooning for candy to stock up for winter?

Last edited:

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
It's a real shame that it's all just bluster and the Tommy will never have the motivation get off his lazy ass and actually file suit. The paperwork he would prepare and the judge's response when he inevitably has his case dismissed would be Greer or Mountain Jew levels of hilarious.

If he actually consulted a real elder law/mental health advocate and has anything remotely resembling a case, it wouldn't surprise me if he could find a lawyer who could shake a few grand out of them. He's too fucking dumb to do that though.

If he actually consulted a real elder law/mental health advocate and has anything remotely resembling a case, it wouldn't surprise me if he could find a lawyer who could shake a few grand out of them. He's too fucking dumb to do that though.
I don't know, I don't think he would stand a chance in any court room setting. At some point a light would turn on in his clouded head and he would remember that he has to warn everyone about the CIA zionist takeover of America, he'd probably start yelling about JFK while his lawyer desperately tries to shut him up.

I don't know, I don't think he would stand a chance in any court room setting. At some point a light would turn on in his clouded head and he would remember that he has to warn everyone about the CIA zionist takeover of America, he'd probably start yelling about JFK while his lawyer desperately tries to shut him up.
Or, given Tom's sadly predictable behavior, he would find a sympathetic (read: ambulance chasing) lawyer and demand 2 million in cash, right the fuck now. The lawyer would give him a realistic answer of "I can get you a few grand in a settlement." In Tom's mind he would immediately become one of THEM and would develop yet another new grudge that he will never get over. For months we'll hear about how the lawyer is part of THE CONSPIRACY and has been payed off by the FBI/TPD/KF to fuck him over.

Also, given Tom's bizzare habit of claiming the FBI, Tuscon PD and Kiwi Farms are out to ruin his life and then repeatedly going to all of these people demanding help, I can see him then trying to hire the same lawyer - to sue himself.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
That would be after he told the male judge that he is Intersex, and his anus has the rate of 10,000 for dick insertion.