8/27/2020 - A Reading of the Ravings of "Destiny" Price, A True Transsexual -

gran_autismo

True & Honest Fan
Can you imagine being Tommie's sister's husband and not tearing Tommie's head off every time he calls to scream about how much he wants his legacy guarded? He admits to raping his sister then gets mad when they won't deal with him directly, gee I wonder why? It's almost like people don't want to be revictimized as adults the same way they were when they were children!

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
" I do not enjoy male aggression" :smug: :story:
You have taken a lot of male aggression from tom lately too. You are a strong woman and always give him a good thrashing,
What's horrible about it is he says things about you with no proof or any idea what he is saying is true are false. But then we all know anything out of toms mouth is going to be total shit.

Literally too. He is so jealous of women he shows his hate constantly.

You have taken a lot of male aggression from tom lately too. You are a strong woman and always give him a good thrashing,
What's horrible about it is he says things about you with no proof or any idea what he is saying is true are false. But then we all know anything out of toms mouth is going to be total shit.

Wow, Dee, I thought Tommy had the Aiken PD lock you up today! I am utterly shocked and amazed to see you here!

I wonder if Tommy's sister knows that he's posting videos with private phone calls and family details to YouTube?

gran_autismo

True & Honest Fan

Don't forget: this is the face a beautiful woman makes when she writes forum replies calling people coons and other slurs. Super femme, much refined.

SssneakySssnek

Goddess Mike (totally didn't beat Julie to death)
Can you imagine being Tommie's sister's husband and not tearing Tommie's head off every time he calls to scream about how much he wants his legacy guarded? He admits to raping his sister then gets mad when they won't deal with him directly, gee I wonder why? It's almost like people don't want to be revictimized as adults the same way they were when they were children!
In Toms mind he's probably confused why she would be upset or bothered because she's neither a child nor a dog anymore so it's not like he'll finger her

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
Don't forget: this is the face a beautiful woman makes when she writes forum replies calling people coons and other slurs. Super femme, much refined.
View attachment 1553457
In Toms mind he's probably confused why she would be upset or bothered because she's neither a child nor a dog anymore so it's not like he'll finger her

HA HA HA HA HA Now that was funny. He is so gross it is comically pathetic.

Queen Of The Harpies

I drink and talk profanely
View attachment 1553457

It horrifies me just a little to think that this is his cooming face.

I feel sorry for the mice. They must have had the time of their lives when Tommy was 'away'.

Welp, that was boring!

Any time stamps for anything interesting?

I thought we might get some super dramatic reveal, but nope. It’s mostly Tom meandering about a whole lot of nothing.

The most interesting part was right in the beginning, where he implied Tucson PD has been “compromised”.

Postal_Rat

Working on my hell and forth
Welp, that was boring!

Any time stamps for anything interesting?

I thought we might get some super dramatic reveal, but nope. It’s mostly Tom meandering about a whole lot of nothing.

The most interesting part was right in the beginning, where he implied Tucson PD has been “compromised”.
Honestly I watched and not much happened he spent most of the stream struggling to remember he was streaming the only vaguely interesting things he did was make a bunch of stupid faces and point his camera at his desk at viewer request

Maltninja

Lemons
What's the time stamp for the mouse running around? I can't seem to find it and I've scrubbed through the video more than I've liked.

look.jpg

From this timestamp

Looney Troons

DRINK?
True & Honest Fan
The whole building is full of them? Hmmm... Sure it ain’t just your place?

I feel bad for the little fellas. Wish I could send them some cheese or something.

After days of calm, they need to deal with Tom being back, cant let the little mice go out and play unsupervised, etc.
We’ve all been very adamant about asking Tom about his vacation, but the lot of us have neglected to think about the week of pure bliss the roaches and rats must have enjoyed with Tom being absent. Must have had a Joe’s Apartment situation going on.

clusterfuckk

Just a Karen with a hate hard on
View attachment 1553457

my grandad had this plastic animated face that hung on the wall. It was the ugliest and scariest shit me and my brother had ever seen. he was called the ‘odi odi man’ and gramps would chase us around the house with it when we were bad.

This video is the real life odi odi man; therefore my childhood nightmare has become real.