8/27/2020 - A Reading of the Ravings of "Destiny" Price, A True Transsexual -

Saklas

The retarded cousin of your favorite deities.

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
my grandad had this plastic animated face that hung on the wall. It was the ugliest and scariest shit me and my brother had ever seen. he was called the ‘odi odi man’ and gramps would chase us around the house with it when we were bad.

I really, really want to know the origins of this inscrutable object and where I could find one.

TalmudSperg

New Zealander & Agriculturalist
Can you imagine being Tommie's sister's husband and not tearing Tommie's head off every time he calls to scream about how much he wants his legacy guarded? He admits to raping his sister then gets mad when they won't deal with him directly, gee I wonder why? It's almost like people don't want to be revictimized as adults the same way they were when they were children!

When did Tom say he raped his sister? Source?

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
David Price is a pedophile.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-07-31-08-35-19-72.png
    Screenshot_2020-07-31-08-35-19-72.png
    103 KB · Views: 39

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
David Price is a pedophile.
First off it is Dee Dee. And secondly talk about libel. Come on tom come to South Carolina and say that on the stand.
I would love to hear the reaction of the judge when Amy gets up there and gives her reaction to your lie accuse me of what you have admitted to being.
Now come on Thomas get that slander case going. So i can rip you apart in court. By the way any lawyer that takes you as a client is going to be crying as he watched the evidence pile up on you.
And then you try to call me a pedophile and watch FORMER juvenile Investigator Amy M. call you a lying sack of pervert pedophile shit and then go on to destroy your case as she tells the judge how she met me and what kind of person i am and then about me helping her track down a pedophile and have him arrested and convicted.

Come on tom come to South Carolina I DARE YOU.

You see to make a false case and lie is a crime in SC. And it will land you a prison sentence and they will not go by your fake gender or name they will go by what is hanging down there no matter how small you may get stripped at the female prison but once they see that micro weenis off you the male prison for you.

In there the keys will tell them you are a CHOMO. Your time will be brief and painful as they rape and then kill you.

Come on tom come down here and take me to court DUDE.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest

Attachments

• yt0002.PNG
    yt0002.PNG
    713.5 KB · Views: 35

Saklas

The retarded cousin of your favorite deities.
@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg
Do you have an unclipped version of the video regarding rape accusations? I'd love to hear your side of the story when it comes to that and anything else people say about you if they're really wrong. Regardless, it's probably not a good idea for you to be running around calling people pedos with those accusations hanging over your head. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you claiming that @Dee Price is a pedo seems like a pisspoor attempt to take the heat off you because you past is coming back to haunt you.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg
Do you have an unclipped version of the video regarding rape accusations? I'd love to hear your side of the story when it comes to that and anything else people say about you if they're really wrong. Regardless, it's probably not a good idea for you to be running around calling people pedos with those accusations hanging over your head. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you claiming that @Dee Price is a pedo seems like a pisspoor attempt to take the heat off you because you past is coming back to haunt you.
Tom is such a moron. His ego defenses are so infantile that he actually thinks that projecting labels onto others will distract from his own disgusting sins of admittedly masturbating to kids and raping them.