8/27/2020 - A Reading of the Ravings of "Destiny" Price, A True Transsexual -

Saklas

The retarded cousin of your favorite deities.
Tom is such a moron. His ego defenses are so infantile that he actually thinks that projecting labels onto others will distract from his own disgusting sins of admittedly masturbating to kids and raping them.
You mean to tell me this beautiful woman is actually a pervert who is totally incapable of any form of self-awareness? I am truly shocked.

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
. . . Old Tommy Boy was tilting at windmills
Don She-Scrotey?

the video is a clip of me listing the false accusations against me. try harder, moron.
It'd be awful if there were multiple archived copies of it, sat there unlisted, waiting to be published whenever one gets struck. Hope that doesn't happen, Tom; that'd just be terrible...x

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
Look at his beenie! It looks like he hasn't washed it since 1999. He's probably never taken it off. This guy is fucking nasty! He looks more disgusting every time I see him.

Tommie sees himself as a hippie, and according to the hippie code it's okay if he doesn't wash up. He's a cartoon character that defines himself according to negative stereotypes.

Last edited:

Saklas

The retarded cousin of your favorite deities.
Tommie sees himself as a hippie, and according to the hippie code, it's okay if he doesn't wash up. He's a cartoon character that defines himself according to negative stereotypes.
Ah, that makes sense. Maybe he keeps the rats around because he thinks he's a Disney princess and the rats will help him find his prince charming.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
thank you for finding that.
It will do you no good.
the video is a clip of me listing the false accusations against me. try harder, moron.
No they are not listing anything false you are a dog fucking pedophile You admitted to everyone that you fap off to 8 year old girls and that you will never live down.

You will go to your grave known as a dog fucker that raped a teen and wiggles his diddle dick back and forth to little girls 8 years old. That he was so gross he lived with billions of roaches and tens of thousands of rats. He would eat garbage out of dumpsters that had baked in the Arizona sun for day before his foul smelling dirty ass got to them.
Every time I see him, the first thing I think of is a cheap holloween mask of a witch; You know, like the $5 bin kind that you get at Party City.

My daughter says he looks like the guy in the middle except with teeth.

tom on a good day.jpg

You got to admit there is an uncanny resemblance to tom.

even though he also looks a lot like this guy.

tom kiss..gif

Now we all know this guy loves seamen so much he will go to any length to get some.

tomkiss.gif

It is just to horrifying to think about.

Snuckening

fierce Black autistic lesbian

So, your rape of your sister is """a false allegation""", in the same sense that your molestation of that underage girl, and your beastiality, (each of which you've admitted to in nauseating detail, in text, audio and video, again and again and again and again), are """false allegations"""?

Thats a pretty fucking worrying admission to make, Tom.

I was honestly hoping the "sister" thing would somehow be different ( :optimistic: :optimistic: :optimistic: ) to all the stuff you've already repeatedly verified as true.

SssneakySssnek

Goddess Mike (totally didn't beat Julie to death)
So, your rape of your sister is """a false allegation""", in the same sense that your molestation of that underage girl, and your beastiality, (each of which you've admitted to in nauseating detail, in text, audio and video, again and again and again and again), are """false allegations"""?

I was honestly hoping the "sister" thing would somehow be different ( :optimistic: :optimistic: :optimistic: ) to all the stuff you've already repeatedly verified as true.

No you misunderstand, she asked him to. He's like a vampire he has to be invited in and if he is THEN he'll fuck you. And your pets.

Therein lies the problem with Tom's lies. He lies to frequently that he has zero credibility. In this case, the clip was in fact him "listing off the lies (his words) people say about him"..... but the problem is, he also says it's a lie/libel/defamation/incitement to violence to call him a pedo and dog mongler. We know he is a pedo due to his frequently admitted sexual encounter with a 14-15 y/o girl named Sabrina and near-constant defense of and advocacy for adults fucking children. We also know that he admits to masturbating his female dog, Lady. So when he turns around and lies about being a pedo, then we naturally assume he lies about a clip where he apparently admits to raping his sister. And to be honest, maybe he is lying about the claim that he raped his sister being a lie. IIRC, his sister recently referred to him as "evil", much to his chagrin. Maybe he thinks she's believing the KF lies too?