Interests 8/27 - Blocked once again? Must be the trolls fault - Darling Chris blames the trolls in getting him blocked all the time; and tags them as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tennis-Ball-Tony

Coolest cracker in the box
kiwifarms.net
My guess is she got a sudden amount of spam with "warnings" about Chris and just decided to block him based on that. She's probably too busy to want to look into his Twitter history.
That's the rub these days, especially with the younger women, especially ones in and around online communities. If there's someone being really creepy and stalkerish, it will get around.

It doesn't help that Chris does have a genuine history of doing this. His entire trying to shift the blame certainly just adds onto everything.

The difference from say, the Golden Age, is that instead of Chris being the community, he's interjecting himself into other, established, "Normie" type groups of people. Groups that are open and tolerant, and he still manages to make an creepy ass out of himself.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nowacking chose to post about that stuff. Chris was commenting on it. His replies are a bit cringy, but if Nowacking was going to be bothered by that kind of response, she shouldn't have posted about it in the first place.

There's so much interference from Hirtes and pals that I think it contributed to why she blocked him.
It must be weird for Chris. He follows the rules, then something like this happens where a girl seemingly gives him the go-ahead to talk about sex and relationships (because she did first), and then he gets blocked again.

The Fatheads

Ladies and Gentlemen, meet the Boneheads.
kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ maybe I'm just too old, but twitter is hard to follow. What happened? Did Chris start creeping on someone new?
His mind's gotten stuck in a loop of "creep on female Twitter user, get blocked, blame trolls, move onto nearest unblocked female Twitter user, repeat" like the world's ugliest and smelliest spam-bot.

FightenGnome

Amateur Christorian
kiwifarms.net
As a person I would imagine Chris to be uninteresting. He'd constantly bring up ponies and the mean trolls. If he did have a chance with any of the ladies on twitter their "relationship" would get stale fast.
This ^. The odd thing is if Chris somehow did get an actual girlfriend, the most interesting thing about him that he's ever done would be Sonichu. Maybe some of the troll stories at his expense. The rest of his interests are purely consumption based. He has no interest in things that require physical or mental activity, and has no financial prospects either.

The only girl who'd probably date Chris would be a troll. She'd be ugly, fat, and would have an obsessive interest in Sonichu and Chris' life.

m0rnutz

Not a furry
kiwifarms.net
Wait, stop, hang on - Chris is reporting people for blocking him? Or is he reporting the trolls who criticized him?

One way or the other, I wouldn't be surprised if this ends with Chris getting the BANjo.
Twitter would just remove his reporting privileges if anything. In this political cloud, however, Twitter will most likely heed his wishes and ban others he reports.

Can his account be banned for making false accounts like that? Cause if it can and that ends up happening I'm going to look forward to the inevitable tard tantrum he'll post on facebook about it.
Yes and no. There is nothing in the rules about having multiple Twitter handles. There is, however, a violation of TOS if you remake to circumvent a ban or block.

It's just not that enforced online.

Magic Sun Daddy

Get on the ball, bitch.
kiwifarms.net
Chris is blaming other people for his inability to not come off as a creepy stalker? The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Reactions: Broseph

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris is utterly blameless. He blamed the fire he started on the coffee maker and bobs death on nurses and a lying dream. I hate that we-ens give him any plausible deniability on his own stupid behavior.
It really won't matter when Barb is gone, and Chris is a 40 something-year-old with the face of oatmeal, who no one can stand to be around. Rate me optimistic all you want, but Chris' friends are pretty normal-ish. They will completely age out of Chris and see him for what he is. People may be great with Chris' pony party, but he is not someone you invite to your baby shower nor can you put him in a wedding (gay or straight).

Slowinthemind

Riding the rickshaw of short buses
kiwifarms.net
It really won't matter when Barb is gone, and Chris is a 40 something-year-old with the face of oatmeal, who no one can stand to be around. Rate me optimistic all you want, but Chris' friends are pretty normal-ish. They will completely age out of Chris and see him for what he is. People may be great with Chris' pony party, but he is not someone you invite to your baby shower nor can you put him in a wedding (gay or straight).
Chris hangs around with pony people and pokemon card players, you think they are going to get married and be adults?

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris hangs around with pony people and pokemon card players, you think they are going to get married and be adults?
They seem pretty functional, one lady takes her kids or grandkids there and plays herself. Alexa has been in a few relationships, and she has a college education. I think they will all have real lives, which don't include Chris, eventually.

The American Hedgehog

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Repoman is close to becoming a cow himself.
He is.

His Pokemon club friends? Some of them are really into it and they'll likely still have that in common with him a few years later.

Like, one of them is around his age and her social media is packed to the brim with Pokemon.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Andy Dobsons been doing it for years and hes still mostly unblocked (aside from telling zelda Williams to calm her tits on the anniversary of her fathers death)
He just asspats though, I've never seen Dobson actually hit on anyone, although I think it's only because he's more self conscious, otherwise he'd be a female souled individual trying to hook up with lesbians by now too.
No dears or darlings this time, only oversharing and boring dating site analysis that I didn't bother to cap. Tweets rearranged from top to bottom, for your reading pleasure. :tomgirl:

I wonder how many potential friends he's chased off with his 'If you want to turn this friendship into something more just let me know! :tomgirl:' line?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino