8-29-19 Yaniv goes on tr.nny's instagram livestream - Yaniv hits on a 17 year old, discusses his new human rights complaint, does his classic Yanimpressions, shows manboobs, and more!

SeeingRad

I might have a pussy but I'm not a cat.
kiwifarms.net
Apologies in advance if I'm doing this wrong, this is my first OP.

Yaniv is at it again!

Yaniv joins tr.nny's instagram livestream and starts spewing compliments. Tr.nny invites Yaniv to join the stream. Tr.nny is 17 years old.

There was a comment glitch so you're not able to see much of what Yaniv was typing but you can tell by tr.nny's reactions that he is sending messages before and after he joins her livestream. I was able to take a couple of screenshots of the messages.
Yaniv's comments:

IMG_9115.png

IMG_9116.png

Yaniv's Human Rights Complaint against Beauties of 5 Continents:
HRC1.jpg

HRC2.jpg

HRC3.jpg

• :00: tr.nny puts on makeup in a robe. Before this tr.nny was streaming in nothing but a bra. Robe went on when Yaniv entered the chat and started saying tr.nny was pretty.
  • 1:14: Yaniv enters the livestream.
  • 1:30: Yaniv shows a form for his latest BCHRC against Beauties of 5 Continents, (I believe this is the pageant that wouldn't let him enter);
  • 2:21: Yaniv: "So what are you up to? Except for looking beautiful?"
  • 3:19: tr.nny requests to hear Yaniv's Elmo voice. Yaniv obliges.
  • 4:08: Yaniv responds to tr.nny's question, "why do you hate Muslim people?"
  • 5:09: Yaniv does an impression of Muslim's(?) or maybe Indian people. Hard to tell.
  • 7:42: Yaniv: "I'm on pills, I'm on a lot of pills."
  • 8:36: Yaniv attempts to put on eye shadow.
  • 11:07: tr.nny: "How old do I look?" Yaniv: "Seventeen [...] you look good."
  • 14:16: Yaniv shows his moob.
  • 15:56: Yaniv "Love you! Bye!"
  • 16:08: Yaniv leaves the stream but keeps watching and commenting.

• 0:00 - 0:34: I am exceptional.
  • 0:42: tr.nny kicks friend so that Yaniv can come back on the stream.
  • 0:53: The return of Yaniv. In the dark. Doing god knows what.
  • 1:49: Yaniv: "Just so you know, it's legal here to be topless"
  • 2:10: Yaniv: "I could literally walk, right now, into a Sikh temple topless and they couldn't do shit"
  • 3:18: tr.nny alludes to Yaniv being on other livestreams?
  • 3:46: This is where I noticed that Yaniv starts...moaning(?) periodically...
  • 4:26: Yaniv: "Your little imitation of Blaire White is, like, really bad by the way."
  • 4:50: Yaniv: "I could end her. Guys, I could end her in like...I could [inaudible] but I'm not gonna do it because she's 17"
  • 5:05: Yaniv: "I'm not gonna crush a little kid's heart." tr.nny: "But you would fuck one right?" Yaniv: "...N-no. Ew. Wait, are you hitting on me?"
  • 5:36: Yaniv: "Bitch, I'm not a man"
  • 6:32: tr.nny notices that Yaniv's audio is off/he stops responding?
  • 6:59: Yaniv has left the chat.

Last edited:

LilNuTTz

#waxmuhballz
kiwifarms.net
He completely just implicated himself on a live stream, the elmo voice, showing his moobs to a minor, hitting on a minor multiple times. That tr.nny person was annoying with the makeup and the way they were talking like it was an act. Yaniv is such a mental midget that he cant even understand that tr.nny was making fun of him.
Christ on a cracker

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
This isn't funny because the hoster said she was 17. She said that, and JY then proceeded to show her a bare breast. She goes on for 15 minutes about how she's uncomfortable, and JY keeps escalating with that weirdo 4-year-old deranged smirk on his face.

This is JY's whole MO with kids. Even after the Gordon reveal, he's still escalating it.

Deadpool

I don't take the shits. I just disturb them.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He completely just implicated himself on a live stream, the elmo voice, showing his moobs to a minor, hitting on a minor multiple times. That tr.nny person was annoying with the makeup and the way they were talking like it was an act. Yaniv is such a mental midget that he cant even understand that tr.nny was making fun of him.
Christ on a cracker
He doesn't care that he was being made fun of. He got attention and he got to "intimidate" a minor. For him that's spank fuel for the next day or so.

RavenCrow

It's only gay if the balls touch.
kiwifarms.net
If Jessica wasn't such a pedo this would all be harmless fun (minus the suing people for not waxing balls thing). He also seems high as fuck on something here. Maybe part of the problem is drugs?

Also just saying, the other Tranny is annoying. Who the fuck applies that much makeup during a stream? This person has fans?

Thanks for uploading these!

Last edited:

Jammy Fanny

I'm going downtown to K-Mart
kiwifarms.net
That little puke is insufferable. "I'm 17 years old!" clutching his pearls at the site of a little hairy bitch tit. If he had any brains he would have encouraged Jonny to keep going. Maybe get him to draw a face on his gunt with eyeliner, paint some lips around a fat roll for a mouth, and make it talk and sing by jostling it up and down.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino