8-29-19 Yaniv goes on tr.nny's instagram livestream - Yaniv hits on a 17 year old, discusses his new human rights complaint, does his classic Yanimpressions, shows manboobs, and more!

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Adult Female Athlete

kiwifarms.net
At this point I can't think of any other explanation to this whole saga than Yaniv having a huge humiliation kink. He just keeps coming back for more.

Oh, he absolutely has a MASSIVE humiliation kink, and I think the menstruation stuff is actually a manifestation of it. He finds periods disgusting and embarrassing, which is why it's all such a huge turn-on for him. The way he laughed after revealing his moob shows you how much glee he gets from it all. He KNOWS that people are going to be saying awful things about it, and that's exactly the point.

He is also really really fucking stupid on top of that.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
JY's obsession with kids who say they're kids is beyond creepy.

Look, on this site, it's been said that it's 18+ but as most people are anonymous, there's no way to verify. But I've seen posters saying they're minors and getting delisted MINUTES later. I've also seen minors self-declaring come on sites that allow minors. Once someone says they are, they get treated as one. It's pretty obvious they are, and it's pretty decent to err on the safe side both for you and them.

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ah ok, the first video at about 14:48 is when he cracks. You can see it in his face he starts to realize he's fucked up and looks stupid. Then you see his nervous tics start in, he rubs his nose finally culminating in his slapping the table like a monkey and saying he has to go at 15:45.

I've watched that minute like three times now. I highly recommend it. Very satisfying.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
Is my computer just weird or is the video link not working for anyone else

If you're on an older PC, close all browser tabs except it and exit out of whatever optional programs you have going on. ETA if this is a stream or direct, watch the KF archive instead.

Deadpool

Demon Prince of Patriarchy.
Deceased
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's sad to see an obviously gay boy turned into a tranny by today's society.

That being said, I hope Yaniv goes on more streams more often.
It's like when the dumpy retarded girl is so happy hanging out with the popular girls that they don't notice or care they're being obviously mean to them.

Except this time it's with men dressed as women and the dumpy girl is getting off on the humiliation.

SeeingRad

I might have a pussy but I'm not a cat.
kiwifarms.net
That being said, I hope Yaniv goes on more streams more often.

I went back and watched the first part of tr.nny's second livestream and he has on another 17 year old girl, clitoriscult, who starts talking about Yaniv. It sounds like Yaniv is in group video chats and one-on-one video chats with teenagers regularly.

clitoriscult claims that in these video chats Yaniv has...
  • Watched a youtube video of a 15 year old giving instructions on how to insert a tampon
  • Showed them his vibrator collection
  • Masturbated while moaning Blaire White's name
  • Showed them his moobs.

SeeingRad

I might have a pussy but I'm not a cat.
kiwifarms.net
@Troontrasher this is probably the answer to your question. Actually, this is considered a crime for any age range, since this is unwanted sexual communication.

It sounds like some of these group chat videos contain teenagers that are as young as 14...clitcult mentions a 14 year old.

She also mentions taking video without audio of Yaniv in these group chats so, assuming it’s all true, it sounds like there could be proof.

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if there's some forlorn undercover constable sitting around IG and FB all night with pert blonde pix to share with Tickleme Troonmo if only Yaniv would fucking ask the right (wrong) teen.

cattle rancher

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if there's some forlorn undercover constable sitting around IG and FB all night with pert blonde pix to share with Tickleme Troonmo if only Yaniv would fucking ask the right (wrong) teen.
I wish, so he can be swiftly upgraded to tackleme troonmo.

On another note, isn't it great how powerful the pull of a troon's feminine benis is? He can't even stop creeping on kids long enough for all of this legal bullshit to blow over. Just think, if he waited for his pending criminal charges to go away, and shit to die down, he could possibly get away with this shit if he kept his head mostly down. Instead he is still creeping on instagram "girls", even going so far to masturbate while talking to them. All they need is a half way decent prosecutor and he is absolutely fucked. Creeping on people on instagram itself could be explained, but with everything else? It certainly paints a very vivid picture.