8-29-19 Yaniv goes on tr.nny's instagram livestream - Yaniv hits on a 17 year old, discusses his new human rights complaint, does his classic Yanimpressions, shows manboobs, and more!

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

SeeingRad

I might have a pussy but I'm not a cat.
kiwifarms.net
Looks like Yaniv is, in fact, video chatting with teens.

IMG_9130.jpgIMG_9140.png

Great Dane

Fear nothing, achieve everything
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

cattle rancher

kiwifarms.net
All of these children need to make reports with the FBI. Seriously they do. They don't need to bait him into doing anything illegal. He's already doing it all on his own.
Didn't Yaniv threaten them either with physical or sexual violence? They really should. Even though its just an idle threat from a horny troon who is a tim hortons away from a heart attack that roams the world on the back of his beloved steed scooty puff, he has been shown to stockpile weapons in the past. Can't take him that lightly.

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Didn't Yaniv threaten them either with physical or sexual violence? They really should. Even though its just an idle threat from a horny troon who is a tim hortons away from a heart attack that roams the world on the back of his beloved steed scooty puff, he has been shown to stockpile weapons in the past. Can't take him that lightly.
Yes but also I hear he's having private chats with them and masturbating on camera? Like... Dude it's beyond.

Anyway, it would appear that instagram is where he's at right now. That's why he's been quiet on twitter and facebook.

cattle rancher

kiwifarms.net
Yes but also I hear he's having private chats with them and masturbating on camera? Like... Dude it's beyond.

Anyway, it would appear that instagram is where he's at right now. That's why he's been quiet on twitter and facebook.
Sure, I mean thats for sure worth looking into. However speaking strictly to what we can confirm him saying. Right now his illegal behavior is limited in this instance to
lewd and lascivious conduct with a child, and the threats of either bodily harm or rape. I don't want to comment on things we've only heard about him doing from these instagram people. I don't doubt he did that, it fits his MO, but strictly speaking of what there is proof of, what he could suffer legal repercussions from now. Even then the lewd and lascivious conduct might not fly due to the age of the victim. A lawyer or police officer might know, but i'm neither. Furthermore how would the legality of his acts work considering the victim is a minor in America supposedly, and he is a Canadian national? I know the RCMP and American police can and will work together on stuff like this, but are the laws written in such a way that both sides would be willing to?

As far as him masturbating to other "models" in private. If they come forward he should get banned from instagram and go back to twitter and facebook to perv, but they'd for sure have a better case for legal trouble. As showing your dick to minors and all of that, its safe to assume he was masturbating while on that livestream, but more conclusive proof than what is shown on camera might be required legally.

I really hope a lawyer or police officer could offer insight to this, as I am interested in just how illegal his acts are, and how likely this particular conduct would result in an actual police visit.

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sure, I mean thats for sure worth looking into. However speaking strictly to what we can confirm him saying. Right now his illegal behavior is limited in this instance to
lewd and lascivious conduct with a child, and the threats of either bodily harm or rape. I don't want to comment on things we've only heard about him doing from these instagram people. I don't doubt he did that, it fits his MO, but strictly speaking of what there is proof of, what he could suffer legal repercussions from now. Even then the lewd and lascivious conduct might not fly due to the age of the victim. A lawyer or police officer might know, but i'm neither. Furthermore how would the legality of his acts work considering the victim is a minor in America supposedly, and he is a Canadian national? I know the RCMP and American police can and will work together on stuff like this, but are the laws written in such a way that both sides would be willing to?

As far as him masturbating to other "models" in private. If they come forward he should get banned from instagram and go back to twitter and facebook to perv, but they'd for sure have a better case for legal trouble. As showing your dick to minors and all of that, its safe to assume he was masturbating while on that livestream, but more conclusive proof than what is shown on camera might be required legally.

I really hope a lawyer or police officer could offer insight to this, as I am interested in just how illegal his acts are, and how likely this particular conduct would result in an actual police visit.
Yeah that's why I think all these young people should make reports about what he said/did with them. Maybe some of the exchanges arent actionable, maybe some are but let the feds deal with sorting out which is which. These are serious allegations but nothing can be done about it, even if true, if the victims don't report.

Choose carefully

kiwifarms.net
The mockery could not be more apparent in this live yet he still thinks this 17 year old was hitting on him... How deluded can one person be?

With so much to choose from in one video, it's hard to pick a peak delusion moment. But I think I laughed hardest at "I wish I looked as good as you...but my skin sucks." Because other than Jessie's poor skin, they're virtually twins, right?

Last edited:

Chicken Picnic

We saved you the last boiled egg!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah that's why I think all these young people should make reports about what he said/did with them. Maybe some of the exchanges arent actionable, maybe some are but let the feds deal with sorting out which is which. These are serious allegations but nothing can be done about it, even if true, if the victims don't report.
I would hope the exchanges would still be counted as sexual harassment at the least. Even if it's not all contact with minors, all the evidence points to him as a sex pest (and an active one at that). It feels like it's almost every day he does something else gross and sexually deviant, or some past interactions get leaked showing him pestering some other young girl.

Not sure how police investigations really work tbh, but hopefully at some point they can nail him on something that involves getting access to his computer and giving his hard drives and social media a good comb through. The fact he acts like this and also has access to women's facilities is disturbing, they need to look beyond the trans woman front and see this guy is a walking red flag.

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would hope the exchanges would still be counted as sexual harassment at the least. Even if it's not all contact with minors, all the evidence points to him as a sex pest (and an active one at that). It feels like it's almost every day he does something else gross and sexually deviant, or some past interactions get leaked showing him pestering some other young girl.

Not sure how police investigations really work tbh, but hopefully at some point they can nail him on something that involves getting access to his computer and giving his hard drives and social media a good comb through. The fact he acts like this and also has access to women's facilities is disturbing, they need to look beyond the trans woman front and see this guy is a walking red flag.
He was literally lying in the dark moaning in that second live in the op. Dude is absolutely masturbating in private chat with these young people. Idk how international investigations work either but I hope these people speak up to the authorities is all. I suppose that's really all anyone can do.

But I will say that you never know what's going on with the police behind the scenes. I'm reminded of the months of posts in the Susan Schofield thread about how upset everyone was that CPS was so terrible and they aren't doing anything and then one day, out of the blue, they show up and take the kids. I'm sure an investigation on Yaniv will take a while and we won't know anything until we're surprised with some news one day.

Anyway, it's suspicious to me that they had control of his apartment for 20 hours that one time and he has a court date in December but he doesn't appear to have been charged quite yet. Who knows what they did in there all that time but it certainly wasn't nothing.

Gumby

kiwifarms.net
That's what the more famous social media whores do, the difference is, they get paid to shill.

That trans was driving me crazy. He did the incessant Blaire White hair stroking (TM) (yes, it's still there), kept doing that inexplicable loud clapping, and couldn't SIT STILL! Even on the bed, he had to keep looking back at the mirror to check himself out, and that poor girl was trying to talk to him.

He can't "transition" to a normal, studious, athletic girl with something to actually say? No, he has to transition to a VALLEY GIRL? Well, I suppose it's better than the older ones who try to look like a middle aged prostitute.... lol

I'm not personally convinced JY has a humiliation fetish. In the longer video, what was going on finally got through JY's thick skull when the trans was saying that JY was embarrassing himself. He drops that sick smile, starts hitting the table loudly, turns away, then puts his hands over his face to get the smile back on, and immediately says goodbye. When he dropped the smile, there was something bad in his eyes. There's definitely something dangerous in there.