8/29 - RIP Possie -

Subconcious Offense

kiwifarms.net
As far as Possie goes: I have no clue how she died. Chris could've been negligent or fucking around and done something. In which case, there'd be nothing to defend: Chris would simply be guilty of being a shitty pet owner. Or it could've been something more mundane (ie some existing infection the cat brought in).
There is no way to do the following, but if somehow there can be a headcount of Possie's litter mates and how many of them died, it would help paint a picture of a cat's survivability with and without Chris.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's up dude? If you want to talk about me specifically (outside of the topic of Possie dying), if you have any questions or comments, you can leave a message on my profile or in a PM.

As far as Chris and cat ownership goes: I stand by what I said about Chris and cats in the past. In the US, there are outdoor cats and there are indoor cats. Plenty of rednecks let outdoor cats roam free, they don't get them fixed, and the rednecks generally treat them as free, semi-feral pest control. They're basically like wild raccoons that the rednecks occasionally feed and let sleep on their sofa. All I've ever said about Chris' cat rearing was that it was in line with a big chunk of Americans.

By my standards, a good cat owner should get their cat fixed, get them their shots, and don't let them fucking roam outside. But a lot of Americans have a different idea of cat ownership. Chris is not an unusual pet owner by that redneck standard.

As far as Possie goes: I have no clue how she died. Chris could've been negligent or fucking around and done something. In which case, there'd be nothing to defend: Chris would simply be guilty of being a shitty pet owner. Or it could've been something more mundane (ie some existing infection the cat brought in).

I don't know which one it is because Chris is insane and boring to me nowadays, so I don't really keep up to date with his shenanigans.
I would imagine the cat was already close to death when fatty brought him in. Chris's other cats haven't died from neglect, even when brought in the house, so gotta give him the benefit of the doubt on this one

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would imagine the cat was already close to death when fatty brought him in. Chris's other cats haven't died from neglect, even when brought in the house, so gotta give him the benefit of the doubt on this one
REEEEEEE MARVIN THE JEW DEFENDING THE CAT RAPIST AGAIN RELEASE THE TAPE OF CHRIS HITTING BARB

New age retro hippie

NO SKATEBOARDS ARE ALLOWED ON THIS SACRED LAND!
kiwifarms.net
I agree that Chris probably isn't directly responsible for her death (At least I'm hoping she didn't kill her in a freaky psychic accident, "The Man who stare at goats" style).
But considering how few she lived and how bad Chris took her death, I assume that cat was probably already ill when Chris took it in and she never brought her to the vet, and that's just a shitty behaviour.

R.I.P. Possie, may you bring solstice to that Chris' ghost army that is Bob.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I agree that Chris probably isn't directly responsible for her death (At least I'm hoping she didn't kill her in a freaky psychic accident, "The Man who stare at goats" style).
But considering how few she lived and how bad Chris took her death, I assume that cat was probably already ill when Chris took it in and she never brought her to the vet, and that's just a shitty behaviour.

R.I.P. Possie, may you bring solstice to that Chris' ghost army that is Bob.
Yeah, if Chris didn't bring the cat to the vet after bringing him in, then yes, that's really shitty.

BOLDYSPICY!

boldy in the streets, spicy in the sheets
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know Chris is a literal 'tard & feral kittens have a high mortality rate, but I've taken stray cats in all the time & never had any just. . .die. The only exceptions I can think of were some kittens who got washed away in a flood.

It boggles my mind. What the hell is he doing to these cats?

Bardle-B Jones

The Great and Powerful Nazi Jester
kiwifarms.net
Once is a misfortune.
Twice is a tragic coincidence.
Three times and there is clearly a problem. (There hasn’t been a third yet, but we know better)

And an extra “Fuck you” to Chris for playing it off as an unavoidable fate a la Magi-chan’s omniscience.

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
Once is a misfortune.
Three times and there is clearly a problem. (There hasn’t been a third yet, but we know better)

And an extra “Fuck you” to Chris for playing it off as an unavoidable fate a la Magi-chan’s omniscience.
Why there wasn't a third that we know about is that someone else adopted it away from Chris (and discovered it to be a male, since Chris doesn't know how to tell a duck from a china)

Subconcious Offense

kiwifarms.net
Once is a misfortune.

He has killed a third cat.

He knowingly wrongfully called animal control on his neighbor boy's cat to have it euthanized.

U

UN 474

kiwifarms.net
Cats are robust creatures. I refuse to believe this is simply a coincidence. Chirs is unable to take responsibility for his own life. What makes him think he can take responsibility for animals? I'd say two is too much. 🤦‍♂️

duff101

Certified degenerate faggot
kiwifarms.net
Cats are robust creatures. I refuse to believe this is simply a coincidence. Chirs is unable to take responsibility for his own life. What makes him think he can take responsibility for animals? I'd say two is too much. 🤦‍♂️
Cats are robust, kittens not so much, especially how young they are, they might be still relying on titty tard cum and not ready for solid food.

Distant Stare

Worldwide Mad Deadly Communist Gangster Computer
kiwifarms.net
What's up dude? If you want to talk about me specifically (outside of the topic of Possie dying), if you have any questions or comments, you can leave a message on my profile or in a PM.

As far as Chris and cat ownership goes: I stand by what I said about Chris and cats in the past. In the US, there are outdoor cats and there are indoor cats. Plenty of rednecks let outdoor cats roam free, they don't get them fixed, and the rednecks generally treat them as free, semi-feral pest control. They're basically like wild raccoons that the rednecks occasionally feed and let sleep on their sofa. All I've ever said about Chris' cat rearing was that it was in line with a big chunk of Americans.

By my standards, a good cat owner should get their cat fixed, get them their shots, and don't let them fucking roam outside. But a lot of Americans have a different idea of cat ownership. Chris is not an unusual pet owner by that redneck standard.
Chris is not a responsible pet owner. It is extremely dangerous to separate a young kitten from its mother. They lack a developed immune and digestive system. In addition Chris does not know how to clean them properly (something else small kittens cant do right), deal with bloat, provide them a balanced diet, or keep them parasite free.

Chris likely gave it the wrong food, took it away from its mother too early, and never cleaned it. Chris is detached from reality and is not capable of owning pets responsibly. "Hur dur rednecks do the same thing if you squint and turn your head sideways" is not a valid excuse for neglect.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris is not a responsible pet owner. It is extremely dangerous to separate a young kitten from its mother. They lack a developed immune and digestive system. In addition Chris does not know how to clean them properly (something else small kittens cant do right), deal with bloat, provide them a balanced diet, or keep them parasite free.

Chris likely gave it the wrong food, took it away from its mother too early, and never cleaned it. Chris is detached from reality and is not capable of owning pets responsibly. "Hur dur rednecks do the same thing if you squint and turn your head sideways" is not a valid excuse for neglect.
It's not an excuse for neglect. But it's a reason why it's an uninteresting thing to talk about.

It's the difference between "lol Chris went to mcdonalds once, what a loser!" and "lol Chris goes to mcdonalds every day, what a loser!"

If you're convinced mcdonalds is shitty food and someone should be mocked for it, that's fine. But it's common enough that it's uninteresting to jabber about when it comes to Chris.

Now the interesting thing is Chris going to mcdonalds all the time because he's a fat shit.

Likewise, Chris being an irresponsible cat owner by letting his cats out, not taking them to the vet, them getting hit by cars and eaten by foxes and dying of random sicknesses... yeah, that's actually pretty standard for millions of American rednecks.

I think it's shitty because I love cats. But unless Chris is doing something particularly interesting to his cats that sets him apart from how most Americans treat outdoor cats (like semi-feral raccoons), I can't really get worked up about him specifically.

Honestly, the most particular example of pet neglect that we've confirmed is how Chris and Barb treat the dogs. That's seriously fucked up.

I mean, I think letting housecats outdoors is really shitty. But my point is that I can't start chimping out at Chris for it because then I'm chimping out at a shit ton of people. I don't have the energy for that, as much as the idea of outdoor cats breaks my heart

(Now, we don't know why Possie died. Chris legit could've been doing something shitty that we don't know about. If we find that out, yeah, blast away.)

Edit: Or, is your claim that rednecks don't do what Chris does? If that's the case, I can assure you: rednecks generally just feed random outdoor cats kibble, they don't take them to the vet, they let them breed uncontrolled, and really don't give a fuck. They really do just treat them like semi-feral raccoons. Unless Chris is doing something besides that (which is possible), I can't really find the energy to harp on him specifically for this. Other than him being dumb enough to callously broadcast his cat's death on the internet like it's nothing. That's kind of heartless and autistic of him.

Last edited:

mahou shoujo reject

Officer Dyketarded, At Your Service
kiwifarms.net
As much as I think that Chris had a big part in its death, we can't really say anything until he comes clean about its death. We may never know what happened and that's fine, until he gets another one. It's shitty but it's life.
but that ain't going to stop me from saying he killed the little baby

Unexpected Genitals

i WiLl PePpEr SpRaY yOu
kiwifarms.net
Normally, his stupid is the kind you can just point and laugh at from a distance, because the only one suffering for it is him (and his mom, but I hear she's not a very good person either). When he kills an animal through neglect and doesn't even have the decency to pull his head out of his ass long enough to realize he's at fault, that's when it stops being funny.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino