8/29 - RIP Possie -

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Likewise, Chris being an irresponsible cat owner by letting his cats out, not taking them to the vet, them getting hit by cars and eaten by foxes and dying of random sicknesses... yeah, that's actually pretty standard for millions of American rednecks.
He's a cat murdering asshole. Even the redneck whose only contact with cats is tolerating a batch of barn cats won't actually make shit worse than it would be if they'd been left alone. Chris's involvement actively makes kittens die.

Floop

Accidental Spy Kids reference
kiwifarms.net
Do you think Chris tried to use his psychic powers to resurrect possie? That would’ve been a sight to see.
“Arise! Arise Possie! Arise! Possie arise!”

Floop

Accidental Spy Kids reference
kiwifarms.net
Nah, that wouldn't be necessary. Thanks to the Merge crap, she's living it up in Cwcville with Bobchu and Patti-Chan, probably also transformed into some quasi-human abomination.

'Sides, Chris needs to practise his mighty psychic powers on more important things, like moving fidget cubes.
That might be only for pets he cared about. Possie might still be in limbo, stuck in the waiting line for CWCville CWCtizenship.

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do you have a source for this?

Re: Why Are You Doing This?
Well, actually I do have a suspect in mind, if you want to help, or if you know a private investigator or something. In the house, front-across from 14 Branchland Ct. (I don't know their number). The preteen boy in there hate us because after Their cat attacked me and my family with its claws, we called animal control, they picked up the cat and put it to sleep. Since then, he in league with his grandfather has bred a snake and released it through a hole, which we are guessing HE had made, in our cement front porch, and released it into our house[1]. And possibly egged our house and vehicle a number of times. And now shortly after the fire, likely ran in and stole my mother's purse with her cards AND keys, Dali Hands (Tree) Lithograph Painting, and NOW my high school work binders!
*sigh*
There is carpet in the background behind the stacked folders in the top photo of their page (link below). I will bet that carpet is in HIS HOUSE. I am soo pissed at that brat, I just want to shout at him, "Whose Homework did you turn in Last January?"
That's all from my head right now. Thank you.
Sent from my iPhone
Stay Safe,
Christian W. Chandler

Puar

Smug fuck
kiwifarms.net
Dead. They would all be pushing like 25-30 by this point.
Skittles was elderly looking and Desi was an obese cat. So the latter may have died of heart failure.

Not sure about Kitty. I know she hated Chris.

I think the cat he took care of at least was Pollo. Sorbet wasn't lucky and ran off.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino