8-30-19: "My racism was a social experiment" - Yaniv goes live, we have all been duped!

Troontrasher

kiwifarms.net
The BC Sikh community (which is huge), has gotten wind of one of his racist tweets. In Canada, it appearantly is a crime to publish a picture of an individual without permission (Sikh guy with turban in background), and say racially charged statements, or degrade, harass, or humiliate the person in any way. It could lead to civil or even criminal charges. A Sikh writer for organizations such as the BBC, NPR, and the Daily Show has retweeted Yaniv's pic, and the racial barbs he writes about the dude in the Turban, in the background of his pic.

Many of his followers are now demanding the RCMP investigate. That could very well explain Yainv's actions. Hate crimes are not taken lightly in Canada.

https://twitter.com/SikhProf/status/1167253483810099201
Fuck we got:
Illegal weapons charge
Pedophila
Racism
Welfare fraud

What other crime is he going to go for?
If there was a crime opylimics he would be in the running for a medal .

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
Nice of Yaniv to provide a splashy reminder to Cousineau as she works on her next ruling that he routinely directs race hate at BC residents. She already cited his racism in her May 30 ruling.

Also nice that he's calling this a "social experiment" just as he did when claiming his motive for searching FB Marketplace for SE Asian women offering waxing services was part of a social experiment, not that he wanted to frighten the women and shake them down for settlement payments.

While Cousineau can't take Yaniv's brave and stunning "turban fucker" experiment into consideration as evidence, she's certainly hearing yet again what a malevolent, lying pustule this man is. Oger can take note, too. Just as he was re-warming to his fellow troon's noble stance, here's the reality of it. Again.

cattle rancher

kiwifarms.net
Sikhs are not an ethnicity or race.
They are a religion
Few things on this tangent. The BCHRT from my understanding also deals with issues of religious minorities. IE islamophobia, this would fall under that umbrella. To use a less pc way to discuss it, if its a brown people issue or a letters issue they will deal with it. They will also deal with a woman's issue as long as the woman isn't crusading against either of the above. At least that is what the lovely tale of Yaniv and the rape shelters are telling me. As such this comes down to trans v sikh, but in this case yaniv's conduct is so indefensible falling back on being a fat disgusting troon won't be enough to avoid the HRT hammer.

Jaded Optimist

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think the turban fucker one was from this week, the picture looks like Victoria. Still though you don't perform massive social experiments by sending "friends" direct messages. What a spud.
Can confirm for Victoria. It's the inner harbour in front of the Fairmont Empress.

When was the last time they were in Victoria? Don't they usual brag about their shitty day trips?

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
Can confirm for Victoria. It's the inner harbour in front of the Fairmont Empress.

When was the last time they were in Victoria? Don't they usual brag about their shitty day trips?
This week actually. JY bragged about it publicly in this IG video, which has already been archived here:

cattle rancher

kiwifarms.net
This week actually. JY bragged about it publicly in this IG video, which has already been archived here:
did it just say it was going to run in the local election, and assumed it was going to win? It really way underestimates how many pending legal troubles it has doesn't it.

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net
Hey @Jonathan "Jessica" Yaniv I informed my Canadian Sikh friend Sukhbir (it means 'warrior of peace') of your recent appalling comments and she said she would tell the worshippers at the temple she attends. However she cautioned me that they may well be unhappy and that the Sikhs are 'a warrior race'. She has advised you to make another video, this time grovelling for forgiveness from the Canadian Sikh community.

Edit : Here are some facts about Sikhs you might want to read while you think about while you write your apology

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
Hey @Jonathan "Jessica" Yaniv I informed my Canadian Sikh friend Sukhbir (it means 'warrior of peace') of your recent appalling comments and she said she would tell the worshippers at the temple she attends. However she cautioned me that they may well be unhappy and that the Sikhs are 'a warrior race'. She has advised you to make another video, this time grovelling for forgiveness from the Canadian Sikh community.

Edit : Here are some facts about Sikhs you might want to read while you think about while you write your apology

I have a Sikh friend (philatelic)...stills lives in Sikhland...A dentist, in an arranged marriage...We chat of things other than philatelic....life in general & such...I've never known him to be anything but a stand up guy, which applies to other Sikhs I've known...Hindi's on the other hand? I've known many to be scammers.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino