8/5/2016 Chris links a Samuel Collingwood Smith article - KIWIFARMS NAMEDROP BOYS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellow Shirt Guy

kiwifarms.net
A loyal Ween just posted this schpiel, Do the tards not realize If Null really was what Collingswood is alleging, Null would be in Jail, Jerkops are quick and swift.
a25.jpg

blastoiseplushie

kiwifarms.net
The article blasts this site as a 'hate site.' Talk about taking an entertainment forum too seriously! These same people get butthurt over sites like ED, which is also an entertainment site that was made to insult practically everyone. Don't like it, don't read it.
It seems like many people here are truly concerned for Chris and his well-being- almost equal to those who just despise him. I've developed a soft spot for the guy just from being here, to tell the truth!

Closet Sorcerer

And then I found 5 dollars
kiwifarms.net
The irony is that the Troll'n Farms is setup to be fairly respectful to Chris by discouraging weenery. Also, Chris would likely have faded into obscurity without the interest it brings, leaving no one to hear his pleas for hormone gel and lego.

"Gratitude" is a very hard word to read and write. Especially if you play the victim card often.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A loyal Ween just posted this schpiel, Do the tards not realize If Null really was what Collingswood is alleging, Null would be in Jail, Jerkops are quick and swift.
View attachment 121973
Oh Kim, you are so naïve, Samuel is not touching himself to Delicous D's that do not exist, he is touching himself to the Juicy J's that Pristine Christine grew after the binaural experiments. After Samuel sends Pristine his monthly Oestrogel stipend, Sam will be in Luxurious L-Cup heaven. Why do you think Chris is clearing out all the boxes? As soon as Bob and Patti-Chan give him the signal in a dream, Chris is selling 14BC and moving to the UK to live as Samuel's housewife. Chris is planning on leaving Barb outside next to the curb too.

Lalala

He actually fucked his mum
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm still trying to wrap my head around his logic here.
Same thing as "You made something that was in some slight way derivative of me/my work therefore I deserve ALL the money for it but I'll be generous and settle for 50-80% of it despite not having actually contributed to the finished product" he's pulled almost every time he's stumbled upon a fan work. Chris believes because we talk about him and the farms get donations those donations should go to HIM since without him we'd have nothing to talk about.

Status
Not open for further replies.