Sonichu 8/8 - Sonichu 14 - Chris Posts His BronyCon Diary -

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
If it was a donation, he'd be able to spend it right away. But he was waiting until after midnight.

I wonder if Chris is getting food stamps. This site says payments could be received on the first, depending on the person's case number.

Nah, no food stamps, unless something drastically has changed recently.

While I believe Chris and Barb are eligible to get them, Virginia’s taxpayers can breathe a sigh of relief.

Chris is too lazy to go through the (possibly imagined) trouble of applying, filling out forms, etc.

Chris (and Barb) is of course also too much of a snob to apply. Despite being in the very bottom percentile of incomes, he still thinks of himself as solidly middleclass. Just like when he was growing up.

Food stamps? That’s something for poor people and Niggo’s in Chris’s mind. Not something that’s appropriate for you well off people like himself with his 1400$ tugboat.

HomeAloneTwo

I was saying 'Boo-Urns'
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, his thumb not cropped out of that picture. Never change Chris.

That page is awkward. Did he take a picture of his drawing, print it out and put it at the bottom?

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nah, no food stamps, unless something drastically has changed recently.

While I believe Chris and Barb are eligible to get them, Virginia’s taxpayers can breathe a sigh of relief.

Chris is too lazy to go through the (possibly imagined) trouble of applying, filling out forms, etc.

Chris (and Barb) is of course also too much of a snob to apply. Despite being in the very bottom percentile of incomes, he still thinks of himself as solidly middleclass. Just like when he was growing up.

Food stamps? That’s something for poor people and Niggo’s in Chris’s mind. Not something that’s appropriate for you well off people like himself with his 1400$ tugboat.
Chris probably still gets too much in SSRI

Sonic Rainboom

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If it was a donation, he'd be able to spend it right away. But he was waiting until after midnight.

I wonder if Chris is getting food stamps. This site says payments could be received on the first, depending on the person's case number.
Could be that, or more likely Barb got paid. That would explain Barb wanting Chris to go grocery shopping before Chris left for Baltimore.

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
kiwifarms.net
It's funny how he completely glosses over this unexplained evil "Magi-Chris" or whatever the fuck that was to get over with it as soon as possible. Because after all, who the fucks reads adventure comics to hear about evil counterpart enemies, magic battles and that kind of stuff?

Get that shit out of the way, get to the important stuff, and finally reveal if Chris did indeed have his very first churro or not so the readers can move on with their lives.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino