Sonichu 8/8 - Sonichu 14 - Chris Posts His BronyCon Diary -

Gunslinger

Do you like biscetti?
kiwifarms.net
"We four leave..." so Chris and who? Obviously two imaginary friends- but was it three? Or did someone else drive with him?

In any case I am still surprised by how someone can fail to mature at all. This reads like an 8 year old's "report" about what he did over summer vacation.
It looks like Chris did spend a little time with other people, but I believe he means him, Silvana, Cryzel, and Magi-Chan. It's funny because I was thinking the same thing and had to keep reminding myself that Chris is talking about imaginary hedgehogs.

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Trollshield
kiwifarms.net
Ok so apparently it was this lard lady
View attachment 882094 names moonshadow her husband's a total cuck and wasn't even there with her, ironically if Chris wasnt such a dead fuck these days he probably could have gotten invited to do God knows what to her :cryblood:

I think that's the couple behind the Sara and Steve Twitter account.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 882094 names moonshadow her husband's a total cuck and wasn't even there with her, ironically if Chris wasnt such a dead fuck these days he probably could have gotten invited to do God knows what to her :cryblood:

Another troll slow burn. They're ugly, but no one in their right minds would dance with Chris. I hope they're exposed somehow.

Silver Octopus

kiwifarms.net
"I found out why in reading about Jakob A wanting to attack cwcville; fortunately that's not likely to happen. Among other details I read that night from my friends and allies, yada, yada, yada"

Sounds like more orbiters trying to idea guy. They seem to be failing, Chris obviously doesn't care and it seems more like an obligation at this point.
A kinda symbiotic relationship; where people play along with his delusions so they can orbit him, and Chris plays along with their idea guy attempt so that he has friends.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Muscle Bra

No_one

French fries with pepper
kiwifarms.net
"I found out why in reading about Jakob A wanting to attack cwcville; fortunately that's not likely to happen. Among other details I read that night from my friends and allies, yada, yada, yada"

Sounds like more orbiters trying to idea guy. They seem to be failing, Chris obviously doesn't care and it seems more like an obligation at this point.
A kinda symbiotic relationship; where people play along with his delusions so they can orbit him, and Chris plays along with their idea guy attempt so that he has friends.
Jakoba is Sockness' OC featured in previous wall of text "comics" https://sonichu.com/cwcki/File:Sonichu14-2019draft-p15.jpg

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
kiwifarms.net
i still cant belive that with over a decade of experince writing comics he still cant figure out the order in which speech bubbles go in
One would also think that with the "comic" being an inane series of walltexts with barely any balloons at all he would have an easier time organizing them.

Oh, I see, she was that swamp monster lady he went to visit that time...

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

If that was my only option, I'd marry my imaginary friends, too

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
That picture of Keyframe and Goldenfox on page 20 just cracks me up. Sure, they're awesome as they stand there burning horribly to death.

Crass_and_Champ

just a couple hermit crabs, nothin' to see here.
kiwifarms.net
One would also think that with the "comic" being an inane series of walltexts with barely any balloons at all he would have an easier time organizing them.

Oh, I see, she was that swamp monster lady he went to visit that time...
Chris' skin and hair actually look cleaner than hers...
Let that sink in. Imagine being such a greasy sperg that Chris looks better by comparison.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino