Sonichu 8/8 - Sonichu 14 - Chris Posts His BronyCon Diary -

Gooby

Good Boye
kiwifarms.net
Why is Graduon defending Chris' bed stones?
Why have Reldnach got rid of the fetish gear?
Did any of the neighbors notice the battle of Isonzo taking place in the upper floor of the old abandoned landfill across the street?
Graduon became "good" early on in the CPU/Nazi saga, realizing that even he hates Nazis.
Reldnach lost the fetish gear because Chris no longer hates gay people, and also as Chris is now LGBT Reldnach had to be changed as Chris' opposite.
No the neighbors did not notice the imaginary events.

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Graduon became "good" early on in the CPU/Nazi saga, realizing that even he hates Nazis.
Hold on a second here. Let’s ignore the fact that Graduon is now a good guy because he hates Nazis. Trying to make sense of Chris’s autistic textwall, does Chris really believe that it was okay to leave Barb alone all weekend because his imaginary friends made up a defense force to watch over her?

Jeez. Take away the hair and she kinda looks like Chris. The fat face, that blank, autistic non-expression she has, and those cow eyes that show nothing is going on under the hood. This could be the real world version of Crystal Weston Chandler.

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
Chris probably still gets too much in SSRI
That actually opens two topics. Too much SSDI? Maybe so. I am not sure what they base the payments upon, because I just work for a living lol. Too much SSRI? That's a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor, which I think he does take. Most of these, the standard dose is like 20 mg. I am not privy to his medication dosages but I am pretty sure he said he was on an antidepressant long term.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
If Chris and Megan Schroeder had a child. Or if Chris made a skin suit out of Megan.
She’s not even that bad looking, theoretically speaking. Yeah, she’s a bit of a butterball, but she only needs to lose 30 lb or so. Maybe 40. Most of that ample bosom would stay.

Her skin? Yeah, it’s ChrisChan-tier. But sunshine, fresh air and a decent diet would do wonders for it.

Her face isn’t that bad either, except for...

(And here we come to what I meant by theoretically.)

That utterly joyless smile. (never have I seen such a perfect human approximation of a smiley :-| )

And those blank eyes. Not a spark of intelligence or emotion. It’s like looking into a fish’s eyes.

Or into the eyes of Chris’s hypothetical wife, right before he’s about to consummate the marriage, and she knows there’s no escape from the Duck that broke a dozen dolls.

She's still a 10/10 for Chris. The fact that he was invited to a girl's hotel room and did nothing speaks volumes about the plummeting of his sex drive.
Which brings up an interesting question: What stone would Chris give a cuck husband whose wife he just fucked?

Would he give him a printed Sonichu comic along with it?

(Stress sigh) Classic Chris would have boned her good. And hopefully also kick 2019-Chris’s ass before calling him a dang homo.

Last edited:

The Fool

kiwifarms.net
That's gay. Graduon was one of the few things that Chris drew from his actual psyche and not goddamn toy commercials. And we know the change doesn't symbolize Chris getting over that day, because Chris never drops a grudge. In fact I bet he even feels ever more entitled to the rewards that were handed out that day now that he's a "goddess"
If anything, I feel like that's some kind of mental regression.

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
Of course, it would take someone as autistic as the typical brony to be impressed by Chris moving an amethyst with his amazing telekinetic powers and certainly not nudging it with his fat fingers.

BOLDYSPICY!

boldy in the streets, spicy in the sheets
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh, I see, she was that swamp monster lady he went to visit that time...
I knew she had a pic with Chris somewhere from when he visited her, I just couldn't remember where.
Jeez. Take away the hair and she kinda looks like Chris. The fat face, that blank, autistic non-expression she has, and those cow eyes that show nothing is going on under the hood. This could be the real world version of Crystal Weston Chandler.
Remember, this is the girl who asked her cuck husband to teach her self-defense moves for all the men that would inevitably be throwing themselves at her.

At least she finally washed her fucking hair.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino