Sonichu 8/8 - Sonichu 14 - Chris Posts His BronyCon Diary -

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 883522

"And then we made our way home. Magi-Chan had to help me drive through temporary possession."

It's only a matter of time until Chris drives off the road or kills someone while fantasizing behind the wheel like that.
Chris has made pokemon tcg, then yugi-oh. Now we'll see his overpowered custom magic the gathering cards.

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
'...I am content that I was alone in feeling, experiencing and witnessing all of it.'

That's because it's just your wishful thinking and self-delusion, Chris.

Also, gotta love the way that he dredges up that 'red spy' shit as though it's important in any way at all. It has nothing to do with what he's writing about and ends up being a pointless disruption. Classic.

'I found I am white/blue, which are good and accurate.'

No, Chris, you probably ended up rainbow jigsaw piece coloured, and just lied to yourself because white and blue are Sonic's (and one of your cardboard self-insert's) colours. More self-delusion.

And that Nightstar cameo is cringeworthy, even by his standards. Also, it feels more like the 'analysts' were making a point of shunning him and he was putting the best face he could on it.

Still, at least he had a good time.

Last edited:

Tikbalang

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 883522

"And then we made our way home. Magi-Chan had to help me drive through temporary possession."

It's only a matter of time until Chris drives off the road or kills someone while fantasizing behind the wheel like that.
There's a possibility that "Magi-chan" is a slang word for drugs, probably mushrooms. And Cryzel for Crystal meth.

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Magi-Chan & Chris go Thelma & Louise
I was thinking more along the lines of Vince Neil from Motley Crue. Remember the shitstorm when he got off with a slap on the wrist for killing someone during a DUI?

'I found I am white/blue, which are good and accurate.'
While you could probably make an argument that white (healing and rejuvenation) is “good”, the same cannot be said for blue. Blue is one of the sneakiest and most subtle colors in MtG and, when played well, can really fuck up an opponent’s game.

It's easier if Chris just use a word processor, just type and drag the pictures. Handwriting requires more effort than typing and I know that Chris would go to the "least effort" path
But then it wouldn’t be a TRUE AND HONEST” hand-drawn comic. Besides, it’s not as if Chris has anything more pressing on his agenda.

Tikbalang

kiwifarms.net
But then it wouldn’t be a TRUE AND HONEST” hand-drawn comic. Besides, it’s not as if Chris has anything more pressing on his agenda.
If the comics is 80% pictures, then at least I would say "use MS paint" or any free drawing app on his iPhone

RogerSpanderbilt

Semen Nacho Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
Man this is like trying to read an autistic Necronomicon with my glasses off. I'm gonna sacrifice my time and effort and make a TL;DR for everyone who doesn't want to put themselves through this.
TL;DR:
Page 17: Chris rambles about psychic headaches, tries to subtly BAWWW about waking up early. Proceeds to give us menial details about his life and rambles about Magichan and Cryzel rosechu. He graces us with one of his shittily drawn self-portrait comics with him and his spouses talking about bronycon.
Page 18: Chris rants about shitty traffic and tells us how his staff wielding counterpart (Liquid Chris returning to CWCville?) attacking his house to get a magic amethyst from around Chris' bed. Our autistic hero was one step ahead of Staff Chris because he took them all to Bronycon. Here's where I am slightly out of the loop, because Count Graduon is a good guy now. Whatever doesn't matter.
Page 19: Chris talks about his "fans" and his first time eating a Churro. He has lunch with someone called "Midnight Moonflower". He proceeds to exhibit his Schizophrenia to his roommates by shaking his hand until his fake amethyst fell off and called it telekinesis.
Page 20: Food sperging, watched the princess bride, saw a roommate on his way to a panel appropriately named "You suck" and spergs about it for the rest of the page.
Page 21: Had breakfast and spoke mediocre spanish to some poor hispanic family. Infamous actor photograph taken. Doesn't act angry or entitled about losing a poyo poyo tournament.
Page 22: Chris pretends to dance with his fake spouses. Probably lulzy for everyone to watch.
Page 23: Chris goes to a panel about brony history. Probably really sad to watch for every non brony there. He conveys his excitement for a TF2 Analyst panel the next day.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
This comic is full of textwalls because Chris wants it to be similar to the one Idea Guy had him make.

View attachment 884588
“Obviously”... Guess Bronycon lifted Chris’s spirits to the degree that we get a return of smug-asshole-Chris!

Never mind that his explanation makes zero sense: “Events were in progress at the time” so Chris was too lazy to draw them?

Too bad, I’d kinda like to see “Awakening of a CPU” in a comic version. Well, at least it’s more interesting than yet another edition of Chris’s ponysona’s kloppidy adventures, or “Chris and Cryzel go to BronyCon”.

• Agree
Reactions: Chester Rigby

WorldsSmartestManRonOTool

Renaissance Man, Polymath, World Traveler
kiwifarms.net
I was thinking more along the lines of Vince Neil from Motley Crue. Remember the shitstorm when he got off with a slap on the wrist for killing someone during a DUI?
I do remember. In seriousness though, I could see Chris getting some "Back to the Future"-esque delusion where he packs up Barb and the dogs in the Caravan and launches it off something because that's how he gets to Dimension C-197 or whatever.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Picklechu
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino