FIGGIN [8 Dec 18] Phil says he loves us, with phallic weapons - Will not confirm or deny newly acquired lethal weaponry

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
kiwifarms.net
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't ADF post shit about his cyberstalking when we (more or less) didn't have any sub-forum, thread, or really pay any attention to him in any real way like, two years ago?
Yeah but he didn't really have anyone to focus his exceptional rage on until he got a sub forum here, it was mostly vague comments about ed and 4chan.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did Phil take his two million volt nightstick to the range?

What kind of person gets so excited about shooting a gun (apart from a little kid on their first time, perhaps)? It's just a gun. Woo. Whatever. Thousands of Americans shoot them at ranges daily. So what?

Phil, however, would cream his pants if he still had a cock to do it with, because shooting a gun gives him a sense of power, and being in control of anything* is so rare in his life it's a hugely exciting moment for him.

* See, for example, his finances, his bedroom, and his asshole.

nvrwastetree

Identifies as an attack helicopter
kiwifarms.net
Nice to see your autarded stance hasn't changed a bit. One day you're going to end up breaking your arms, your legs, or smacking yourself in the face with the gun. I can't wait until Phil claims they're facists that are hunting him at the gun range, only for him to get his ass kicked, then taken to jail. Also Phil, you're not being a bad ass tough guy like you precieve you are.

And now we await another threatening Facebook post from Phil where he's going to hold his airsoft gun and say he's coming for the farms...this is a endless cycle of stupidity, all because people are rightfully ignoring Phil and not paying attention to his whining.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love when Isaboy makes these kinds of posts, because it's hilarious when he puts his lack of knowledge regarding firearms on display like this. If we really wanted to kill Phil we wouldn't have to break into his shithole apartment to do it. Apartment walls are shockingly thin, and pretty much any rifle round will punch right through them with ease. Hell, we wouldn't even need a window now that thermal optics can be purchased easily on the civilian market. No need to enter an apartment with a .308 rifle, thermal scope, and a sound suppressor fitted. Then again, no one has a desire to harm Phil. It's all some victimhood fantasy for Mr. Isaboy.

And LOL at the SCCY. Those things are absolute garbage. They're even worse than that KelTec he was fantasizing about not-too-long ago. My money is on him going to the range with some other Antifaggot Souper Soaker and Phil borrowed the guy's SCCY. Or he finally got sick of us giving him shit about not having a gun and bought whatever cheap nigger gun he could afford without researching what kind of quality it was. And it sure as Hell isn't the combat pistol he wishes it was. Little pocket pistols like that are terrible for anything besides a last ditch effort before fighting with your bare hands. Especially home defense. They're too small to get your whole hand around, they have a really short sight radius so they're not very accurate, they don't have a large capacity, and they're really light weight so they have a sharp felt recoil (they kick pretty hard).

So he's either trying to pass off someone else's pocket pistol as his own, or he's so pathetically bad at saving his TardBux that he can't even afford a used GLOCK or anything else of quality. Either way it's hilariously pathetic and makes me wish we could have a thread in the Phil sub forum for users to post pics of their own firearms to make Isaboy jealous.

Xanax

Viva la constipacion!
kiwifarms.net
Apartment walls are shockingly thin, and pretty much any rifle round will punch right through them with ease.
Really? That's... kinda scary.

Or he finally got sick of us giving him shit about not having a gun and bought whatever cheap nigger gun he could afford without researching what kind of quality it was.
That sounds quite likely because it's how Phil does everything. Never forget that he got into communism because he liked some of the characters in Hetalia, but he didn't even start with a casual interest as he learned more about it. He jumped headfirst into hoarding Soviet outfits and yelling about smashing capitalism. Years later, he's covered in communist tattoos and still hasn't bothered to learn anything about the ideology.

and they're really light weight so they have a sharp felt recoil (they kick pretty hard).
Now I want to see Phil fire a cheapo pocket pistol only to have it recoil so far that he clocks himself in the nose with it.

Either way it's hilariously pathetic and makes me wish we could have a thread in the Phil sub forum for users to post pics of their own firearms to make Isaboy jealous.
We could do the same thing with our dicks :tomgirl:

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Really? That's... kinda scary.

That sounds quite likely because it's how Phil does everything. Never forget that he got into communism because he liked some of the characters in Hetalia, but he didn't even start with a casual interest as he learned more about it. He jumped headfirst into hoarding Soviet outfits and yelling about smashing capitalism. Years later, he's covered in communist tattoos and still hasn't bothered to learn anything about the ideology.

Now I want to see Phil fire a cheapo pocket pistol only to have it recoil so far that he clocks himself in the nose with it.

We could do the same thing with our dicks :tomgirl:
Eh, the recoil wouldn't be sharp enough for Isaboy to bean himself in his fat noodle. For something like that to happen he'd have to step up to magnums, and not this pussy-ass 9mm bullshit. It'll just be very uncomfortable to shoot, which will cause anticipation flinching, which will throw off his accuracy.

Now, watching a video of Phil shooting one of those really light weight polymer or aluminum snub nosed .357 Magnums or a scandium alloy Smith and Wesson 329 .44 Magnums, something really light with really heavy recoil? That's something I'd pay to watch.

Last edited:

nvrwastetree

Identifies as an attack helicopter
kiwifarms.net
So he's either trying to pass off someone else's pocket pistol as his own, or he's so pathetically bad at saving his TardBux that he can't even afford a used GLOCK or anything else of quality. Either way it's hilariously pathetic and makes me wish we could have a thread in the Phil sub forum for users to post pics of their own firearms to make Isaboy jealous.
I mean, it's pretty obvious how Phil got his shit encrusted hands on a firearm, it was an idiot within his "super antifa soldier" who has yet to experience the full blown stupidity and autism Phil has. If this person was Phil's friend when this happens, he certainly isn't right now, and I'm willing to bet Phil is blowing this person's phone up right now asking when they can go shooting again. I'm still waiting for Phil to ding himself in the head with his gun, and the hilarious posts that follow with Phil claiming he was attacked by a facist on the range, they fought, Phil shot him, and has a black eye because of the fight.

Also, I think that thread idea is a good one. It will not only make Phil extremely jealous, bit it will no doubt cause Phil to bounce and speak, as well as throw temper tantrums on Facebook because no one will buy him the gun he feels he's entitled to.

• Agree
Reactions: The Dude
Tags
die null

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino