FIGGIN [8 Dec 18] Phil says he loves us, with phallic weapons - Will not confirm or deny newly acquired lethal weaponry

MasterDisaster

I'm here for the juice, baby.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only way Phil would be able to purchase a firearm is secondhand, legally or otherwise. You can go on Youtube and find plenty of videos of gunshop owners pretty much ushering 'people' like Phil out of his store. Given that Taters can barely maintain civil conversations with his own trying to coerce a firearms dealer that he needs a weapon to 'fend off would be attackers' his chances are pretty damn slim.

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only way Phil would be able to purchase a firearm is secondhand, legally or otherwise. You can go on Youtube and find plenty of videos of gunshop owners pretty much ushering 'people' like Phil out of his store. Given that Taters can barely maintain civil conversations with his own trying to coerce a firearms dealer that he needs a weapon to 'fend off would be attackers' his chances are pretty damn slim.
If Phil did manage to purchase that baby pistol (and that's an "if" almost as big and fat as Phil himself), then it's extremely doubtful he bought it from a dealer himself. He either bought it from his Antfarm Soopa Sulker buddy that took him shooting, or he talked said buddy into doing a strawman purchase (which is illegal). There is a slim chance he bought it via a private sale from someone else, but I really doubt it. Phil is too much of an obvious risk for 99.9% of gun owners and dealers to sell to.

nvrwastetree

Identifies as an attack helicopter
kiwifarms.net
There is a post, I don't know if it's on page one or two of Phil's forum, but we do have a member here that indeed owns a private gun store that Phil walked into one day. According to this user, Phil acted extremely weird, then excited when he described why he wanted a firearm and what he would do with one. All with a shit eating grin on his face too.

It was at that point that said user basically kicked Phil out of his store and I think he either told.phil and his friend they weren't welcome back, or Phil and his friend waddled their gay tarded asses out of the store while muttering some bullshit under their breaths. Phil doesn't realize (he rarely does) how fortunate he was that day that the gun store owner didn't kick his buck teeth in for that shit because I know I would. Long story short, no gun store owner in their right mind would risk jailtime and their dealers license selling a firearm to Phil, it's not worth it.

The only way pussy bitch ttrench face would ever get his diarrhea hands on a firearm is if one of two things happened. 1. The idiot who has been taking Phil to the gun range decides to either sell or give Phil one of his firearms, or 2. Phil auits being a gigantic pussy and actually buy one off the street or a deep web marketplace (if Phil ever discovered the deep web and attempted to purchase something, both him and the seller would end up in prison because has horrible opsec).

Aren't you, like, supposed to distribute your weight evenly when shooting? We're talking about Phil here so it's a lot but he looks like he's standing with something clenched between his butt cheeks.
He standing there clenched because he believes that's the best stance to have when firing a gun. Someone should really ask him about his stance and why he doesn't bother to stand correctly. Unfortunately, we all know Phil's answer would have something to do with him being an antifa Sooper soaker, and since those tarcs stand like that, Phil has to as well.

DragoonSierra

kiwifarms.net
Either way it's hilariously pathetic and makes me wish we could have a thread in the Phil sub forum for users to post pics of their own firearms to make Isaboy jealous.
@Feline Darkmage

Got a link to some of those?

Club Sandwich

kiwifarms.net
also, SCCY (pronounced SKY, originally spelled SKYY, and sued by the vodka maker, lol) CPX isn't a terrible handgun, there are far worse. it is however, built to a price point. injection molded polymer is cheap, and the stainless 416 slide is equally cheap. for a single stack 9mm browning action (not too different from CZ's take on it) it does the job. the CPX is halfway between a subcompact and compact frame, and isn't uncomfortable to use unless you have huge hands. it's meant as a carry gun.

what is questionable is if he has the version 1 which has problems with functioning properly (failure to feed and/or extract) or if it's the newer version 2 model. they are MSRP of $250 and you get what you pay for.

all that being said, there's nothing hinting that Phil owns it, only that he's shot it a bit. by that coin, a lot of people "own" machineguns they rent. what's more telling is that he shows not one hint of actually practicing with it at home. most gun owners, especially new ones, will read up on their new deadly weapon, watch some videos, try cleaning it, general familiarization that builds confidence with it. they'll also be handling it enough to find a comfortable stance to hold it - even if the stance is "wrong": they will often stand in a supportive manner and grip the gun with two hands, or mimic what others are doing (movies or television).

a good example is how someone drives an unfamiliar car: there's adjusting around, seeing what works and what doesn't, feeling controls, perhaps reading up a bit on that specific model's quirks or just testing something to build confidence. a lot of overly cautious maneuvering around corners and near curbs, a lot of worry about damage to something they put money into.

Phil shows none of that. he shows someone who was recently told what to do, never practiced it, and only put it into practice a few times. that doesn't scream "ownership" at me.

Got a link to some of those?
here's the one that's made the rounds recently in my inbox.

Last edited:

nvrwastetree

Identifies as an attack helicopter
kiwifarms.net
also, SCCY (pronounced SKY, originally spelled SKYY, and sued by the vodka maker, lol) CPX isn't a terrible handgun, there are far worse. it is however, built to a price point. injection molded polymer is cheap, and the stainless 416 slide is equally cheap. for a single stack 9mm browning action (not too different from CZ's take on it) it does the job. the CPX is halfway between a subcompact and compact frame, and isn't uncomfortable to use unless you have huge hands. it's meant as a carry gun.

what is questionable is if he has the version 1 which has problems with functioning properly (failure to feed and/or extract) or if it's the newer version 2 model. they are MSRP of $250 and you get what you pay for.

all that being said, there's nothing hinting that Phil owns it, only that he's shot it a bit. by that coin, a lot of people "own" machineguns they rent. what's more telling is that he shows not one hint of actually practicing with it at home. most gun owners, especially new ones, will read up on their new deadly weapon, watch some videos, try cleaning it, general familiarization that builds confidence with it. they'll also be handling it enough to find a comfortable stance to hold it - even if the stance is "wrong": they will often stand in a supportive manner and grip the gun with two hands, or mimic what others are doing (movies or television).

a good example is how someone drives an unfamiliar car: there's adjusting around, seeing what works and what doesn't, feeling controls, perhaps reading up a bit on that specific model's quirks or just testing something to build confidence. a lot of overly cautious maneuvering around corners and near curbs, a lot of worry about damage to something they put money into.

Phil shows none of that. he shows someone who was recently told what to do, never practiced it, and only put it into practice a few times. that doesn't scream "ownership" at me.

here's the one that's made the rounds recently in my inbox.
Do you honestly believe that if Phil ever owned a firearm (which will never happen), that he would take the time to learn everything about it and how to properly care/clean it??? I don't think Phil is capable of that, hell, he's barely capable of writing a sentence that's understandable, let alone actually speak English. If anything, Phil would probably watch a YouTube video of how to clean a gun and he would end up with it accidentally discharging and becaming an hero.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do you honestly believe that if Phil ever owned a firearm (which will never happen), that he would take the time to learn everything about it and how to properly care/clean it??? I don't think Phil is capable of that, hell, he's barely capable of writing a sentence that's understandable, let alone actually speak English. If anything, Phil would probably watch a YouTube video of how to clean a gun and he would end up with it accidentally discharging and becaming an hero.
Phil can’t take care of his own body, let alone a complicated piece of machinery.

Club Sandwich

kiwifarms.net
Do you honestly believe that if Phil ever owned a firearm (which will never happen), that he would take the time to learn everything about it and how to properly care/clean it???
please read what i wrote again and tell me if i believe that Phil is armed.

Phil can’t take care of his own body, let alone a complicated piece of machinery.
Firearms are generally a collection of a few simple machines in specific shapes powered by springs. Phil's about as sharp as a bag of wet mice and would set himself on fire operating a squirtgun.

Mogambo

stung by a scorpion
kiwifarms.net
Honestly I could see Phil's new antifa friend taking Phil to a gun shop and telling him how to act and what to say so as not to sound like a complete mong. Of course, unless the good samaritan was willing to fork over a decent chunk of his own money for Phil (which, unfortunately, I wouldn't entirely rule out of the question...) Phil would still have to give up some of his tugboat for something other than mall ninja toys and antifa t-shirts, which I don't see happening.

I'm actually quite impressed that he is still able to get other people to buy into his sob stories, since he is a known scammer (and lives with an even worse scammer!) and an embarrassment to both the antifa leftist crowd and the LGBTQ crowd.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
If Phil had a firearm, he'd be posting it nonstop, bragging about how he sleeps with it, posting pictures, it'd be his new daughter bike.
You know he'd sleep with it, and being the utter mongoloid he is, would probably ultimately shoot himself in the stink ditch with it after panicking at some noise, that or shoot off the balls he still has.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm actually quite impressed that he is still able to get other people to buy into his sob stories, since he is a known scammer (and lives with an even worse scammer!) and an embarrassment to both the antifa leftist crowd and the LGBTQ crowd.
I think it’s because he moves from community to community looking to freeload. Last year he was “defender of the forests,” claiming to hear logging trucks in his sleep. Then he abandoned it when he realised he couldn’t mooch off a bunch of hippies unless he was prepared to actually do something. Antifa is made up of other ineffectual fat losers with power fantasies, so Phil is quite a good fit. And when he outstays his welcome there, he’ll join HAES or some similar community.

Club Sandwich

kiwifarms.net
...decent chunk of his own money for Phil (which, unfortunately, I wouldn't entirely rule out of the question...) Phil would still have to give up some of his tugboat for something other than mall ninja toys and antifa t-shirts, which I don't see happening.
$170 is not a lot of money (Ruger LCP on sale typical price). even for someone living paycheck to paycheck on minimum wage or SSDI; it's a few months savings at absolute worst. if a third of his income is for rent, another third for consumables (toiletries, food, et c), that leaves a quarter to a third for sundries. even if he wasn't thrifty, it does take a little effort to spend yourself into poverty - even poor decisions require you to get up and click "buy now" or get to a counter and open the wallet.

i'm working off the assumption his income is disability based, which is often around $1300/mo and varies on location and percent you are disabled. i don't we actually have any real numbers though i could be wrong on that.

Tags
die null

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino