FIGGIN [8 Dec 18] Phil says he loves us, with phallic weapons - Will not confirm or deny newly acquired lethal weaponry

Mogambo

stung by a scorpion
kiwifarms.net
$170 is not a lot of money (Ruger LCP on sale typical price). even for someone living paycheck to paycheck on minimum wage or SSDI; it's a few months savings at absolute worst. if a third of his income is for rent, another third for consumables (toiletries, food, et c), that leaves a quarter to a third for sundries. even if he wasn't thrifty, it does take a little effort to spend yourself into poverty - even poor decisions require you to get up and click "buy now" or get to a counter and open the wallet.
Okay, probably a poor choice of words on my part. Phil does live tugboat to tugboat. I mean we've seen how irresponsible he is with money. We don't really know about his troon friend, but yeah, its not a lot of money. That being said, would you drop $170 on someone else? I mean aside from like a kid or your parents or spouse? I'm certainly willing to give my friends rides or help them move, but spending over a hundred dollars on someone simply because I feel sorry for them? Not sure I'd go that far. Then again who knows with the troon squad.

Club Sandwich

kiwifarms.net
That being said, would you drop $170 on someone else?
perhaps it's perspective, but that's not very much money - $170 is 10 hours of unskilled labor, or half a week of unskilled minimum wage labor.

i find it hard to believe that Phil has a friend good enough to have a regular relationship with to go to a shooting range and possibly donate time/money (attention, gasoline, lunch, ammunition). Phil is a very needy, clingy, neurotic person with no survival skills and a bleak outlook of poverty and eventual death. what could he possibly offer in friendship to anyone beyond a scapegoat, a charity case, or as an effigy? it's enough to have a reason to do so though. is the guy that we suspect is loaning the gun to Phil during these range trips someone invested in Phil in some way? long term friend, social circle center with a fully funded wallet, et c?

then again, has Phil ingratiated himself with the local Antifa enough that a member that's holding meetups and "classes" has invited him along? he's posted a bunch of stuff, but hasn't yet shown up at any meaingful organized protests that have been held over the past year other than showing "support" or at a sideline, safely out of the way.

another angle could be the Meetup scene - Portland has a lot of little groups like that, since urbanites who are desperately lonely and uselessly isolated need to feel "connected" to their local community and think that playing Mr/Mrs/Mrx Smith as the good neighbor means they have friends. friendship forms organically - not because you have similar interests or you live nearby. IIRC Phil hates all his neighbors.

i've loaned/given some $30,000 to one friend for living and legal troubles. it's all about budgeting and ensuring that you aren't putting yourself at financial risk, or that it's not money down a hole - it's an investment in a person that you know is good for it. Phil is an absolute hole of a person, and monies given to him would be better served as kindling for warmth.

Last edited:

nvrwastetree

Identifies as an attack helicopter
kiwifarms.net
please read what i wrote again and tell me if i believe that Phil is armed
Please read what I wrote again and tell me if I said Phil actually owns a gun.

If Phil had a firearm, he'd be posting it nonstop, bragging about how he sleeps with it, posting pictures, it'd be his new daughter bike.
Just like he did after he went shooting the first time? He believed that his airsoft gun was real, and was trying (and failing) to look like a tough and intimidating dude, all until we called him out on his shit and he promptly stopped posing with it.

• Agree
Reactions: The Dude

Club Sandwich

kiwifarms.net
Please read what I wrote again and tell me if I said Phil actually owns a gun.
i just did to make sure i didn't go blind or senile in the last week:
all that being said, there's nothing hinting that Phil owns it, only that he's shot it a bit.
Do you honestly believe that if Phil ever owned a firearm (which will never happen), that he would take the time to learn everything about it and how to properly care/clean it?
does the phrase "there's nothing hinting that Phil owns it, only that he's shot it a bit" tell you that i firmly believe he owns one? i never implied that you said he owned one either, i never quoted you or responded to you in any manner that suggests that you did.

perhaps i'm missing something here; but i was just pointing out that Phil doesn't act like a typical new gun owner, but rather, one that tags along with someone else.

Last edited:

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have a hard time picturing Phil saving for a gun simply because he has a hard time saving for anything. He has shitty impulse control and always seeks instant gratification. The quick high. That's why his "arsenal" is all cheap crap aimed at Jr. High kids who only get money via the allowance mommy and daddy give them every couple weeks. Why would Mr. Isaboy save his money for several weeks or a couple months to buy a real pistol when he can get an airsoft gun to pass off as real AND an Authentic Ninja Assasin knife and throwing stars from BudK right now? It even says it's an authentic ninja knife right on the box! And a bargain at only $24.99!

I have to agree with @Club Sandwich that Phil isn't acting like a new gun owner. Not only that, but Phil isn't acting like Phil with a new toy either. He has always sperged about any new gizmo or gadget he's gotten in the past, especially if it's something he's wanted for a long while. Remember when he got his bike (that he's never ridden)? He posted pics and social media updates for weeks after he finally got a bicycle. The only reason he finally shut up about it was because it didn't bring him any attention or ass-pats.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know he'd sleep with it, and being the utter mongoloid he is, would probably ultimately shoot himself in the stink ditch with it after panicking at some noise, that or shoot off the balls he still has.
You assume Phil would be able to wait long enough to also have enough money to buy the ammunition for his ghetto gun.

Still totally right though if he did load it with ammo he's too shortsighted to buy.

DatBepisTho

Cryptid Cretin
kiwifarms.net
Okay, probably a poor choice of words on my part. Phil does live tugboat to tugboat. I mean we've seen how irresponsible he is with money. We don't really know about his troon friend, but yeah, its not a lot of money. That being said, would you drop $170 on someone else? I mean aside from like a kid or your parents or spouse? I'm certainly willing to give my friends rides or help them move, but spending over a hundred dollars on someone simply because I feel sorry for them? Not sure I'd go that far. Then again who knows with the troon squad.
Ikr?
Lotsa cash aside, the gesture is lost on people like Phil anyway. Pearls before swine, if you will.

Better to give that money to a shelter or an animal rescue. I mean, if you really feel sorry for a pig.;)

Last edited:

JosephTX

TX Penal Code Sec. 9.32: Fuck Around and Find Out
kiwifarms.net
Guns are fairly cheap at pawnshops, it's not uncommon to see basic ass shotguns for $100, and hi-points are $150 new in the box.

Luckily for the general public if he ever does get a gun open carry is kinda illegal but technically not illegal but the cops act like it is or else as soon as Phil gets a gun we'll start seeing him join the arcane autism known as Open Carry Activism which a lot of videos back in the day were actually this one autist, possibly gay, based in Oregon.

• Informative
Reactions: The Un-Clit

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Guns are fairly cheap at pawnshops, it's not uncommon to see basic ass shotguns for $100, and hi-points are $150 new in the box.

Luckily for the general public if he ever does get a gun open carry is kinda illegal but technically not illegal but the cops act like it is or else as soon as Phil gets a gun we'll start seeing him join the arcane autism known as Open Carry Activism which a lot of videos back in the day were actually this one autist, possibly gay, based in Oregon.
Oregon may be an open-carry state, but Portland is not an open-carry city and has a blanket ban on loaded handguns in public places. Phil would need a CCP there if he wanted to carry openly or otherwise.

JosephTX

kiwifarms.net
Oregon may be an open-carry state, but Portland is not an open-carry city and has a blanket ban on loaded handguns in public places. Phil would need a CCP there if he wanted to carry openly or otherwise.
Keyword is Loaded

You can open carry unloaded without a CCW per ORS 166.170 anywhere in the State since localities may only ban open carry of loaded guns per ORS 166.173

But I doubt Phil knows this

I know this personally because Oregon refuses to recognize any other state's CCW so I open carry unloaded when I travel through the Portland area heading to Seattle.

nvrwastetree

kiwifarms.net
And we all know Phil wouldn't be able to pass the qualifications for a CCP, and even if he did, we know he would do something dumb with it and end up either shot or in jail.

JosephTX

kiwifarms.net
And we all know Phil wouldn't be able to pass the qualifications for a CCP, and even if he did, we know he would do something dumb with it and end up either shot or in jail.
He'll probably end up with a new involuntary neovagina either way.

nvrwastetree

kiwifarms.net
He'll probably end up with a new involuntary neovagina either way.
I know it's a long shot, but to be honest with you, if Phil ever did obtain a firearm/handgun, I have a feeling the first thing he would do would be to shoot his dick and balls off so he could get the surgery. But in reality, we all know Phil would sit there next to his gun, shaking with fear, and when he finally gets enough courage to go through with it and pulls the trigger, he fucks up royally and the bullet either ends up hitting toren, or careens through his neighbors wall and the neighbor gets hit with it would love to see Phil come up with a explaination for that.

Tags
die null

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino