• ”Why did i google my name on kiwifarms. Why, fucking why. It turns out my paranoia is true, im on there. Fuck.”

Australatina [8 Oct 18] Autistan starts ethnic cleansingAlso showing: a timeline of the history of Autistan

Discussion in 'Philip Vincent Haskins-Delici' started by Positron, Oct 8, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over ADF. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. ADF is gross. The less we have to hear about that, the better.
  • Limit discussion of transgender issues. No one cares about pronouns here.
  • No trolling plans. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, you will be ridiculed and penalized.
  1. When Chris created recolour characters and tried to pass them off as original, at least he chose something fun to rip off. Phil and Kengle should get together, they could have hours of fun competing for the title of World’s Most Boring Man.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. This assumes of course that the US doesn't just move in and claim it for themselves.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Coldgrip

Coldgrip You! Not you, the guy behind you. You're next.

kiwifarms.net
  3. Which would result in Phil throwing a temper tantrum, threatening to commit suicide. The US would then start to invade shitlandia, steamroll their incompetent military, and then lock Phil up with his only access to Facebook being a 14.4 k modem.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    nvrwastetree

nvrwastetree Identifies as an attack helicopter

kiwifarms.net
  4. Pretty uncreative that he won't expand on the history of Autistlatina before World War I. It really is just a gay, Spanish speaking Israel with a Communist Government, an abundance of road signs, and a shitty Economy.

• Winner Winner x 3
    Alex Krycek

Alex Krycek A Man of Wisdom and such as

kiwifarms.net
  5. Probably because actual national history bores Phil - WWI at least has fun things like mustard gas and other banned weapons. But anything before the industrial revolution or the American Civil War would bore Phil to tears since it's more military theory and guns you have to manually ram the bullet and powder into after every shot.

• Agree Agree x 6
    Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime Resident KF Transformers Expert

kiwifarms.net
  6. AKA the “Vodka Goblin Method.”

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    flossman

flossman Draxx. Them. Sklounst.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Don't know what's more punishing? his nudes oder the autisim that is australatina.

kiwifarms.net
  8. Atismland is engulfed in war which reflects poorly on Phil's IRL situation. Suicide when?

Gazed too deep

Gazed too deep The more I see, the more I regret.

kiwifarms.net
  9. I think it’s just that whatever source he copied this from only went back to the First World War.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Tragi-Chan

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Well I mean that's just it... there's no real context about who discovered the land, any conflicts it was engaged in, the tribes that inhabited the land, how it changed hands from Spain to other European powers (most notably England), the local flora and fauna and major geographical regions. Normally these are very important to the author in the context of world building when it comes to fantasy and alternate history.

Instead we just get a bunch of cities names, road signs, learn that like half the populace is gay or bisexual, and then it's his political fantasies. The entire thing is less a way for him to tell a good story and more a way for him to project his power fantasies. Now granted some can argue that other authors have done similar things. However his level of intelligence and inability to write things and just blatantly copy things from a Wikipedia timeline and replace random words makes it that more bizarre.

Also why is one time period just labelled "South Africa"? Were they under a form of apartheid? Did they fight a war? Did they have embargoes? Were they buddies? Its so ambiguous.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Alex Krycek

Alex Krycek A Man of Wisdom and such as

kiwifarms.net
  11. Another ethnic cleansing? Really? And he's shipping all the Anglos off to the US and Canada? I guess it'll be a nice change of pace to have white refugees for once. They tend to integrate into society better, find jobs, and they already speak English. How...how is this a punishment? How is this supposed to force the US to abolish ICE?

• Agree Agree x 6
    The Dude

The Dude When you're down here, with us, YOU'LL SPERG TOO!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. My suspicion is that whichever history he ripped this off from talked about relationships between Israel and South Africa, but Phil’s reading comprehension is very poor, so he didn’t understand it. So he just posted “South Africa” and hoped everyone would just assume he was smart enough to know what he was talking about.

My personal headcanon is that during that period, Australatina was renamed South Africa because the government were all tards.
    I guess the last few failed because the government was fucking useless. Or Phil is claiming that Latinx people are lazy and stupid and cannot complete a task. He’s such a white supremacist, that boy.

• Winner Winner x 4
    Tragi-Chan

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. We make fun of Phil for just copy-pasting a bunch of dry facts about Mexico or other Latin American countries from the CIA World Fact Book and he responds by literally copy-pasting a history of Israel for his fake country. LOL. Real original Phil.

I know this goes back to his weird IDF fetish and putting straight white men in concentration camps, but doesn't Phil claim he's pro-Palestinian now? Wouldn't that make the "Anglostinians" the brave freedom fighters and the Australatinians the hated oppressors? Or does he not get that?

That's because his history is literally a copy-paste of Israel's history which, as a modern nation state, only goes back to 1948. But yeah, Phil can't really come up with a compelling history, of even a boring one. It's supposed to be a Spanish speaking country but no mention of the conquistadors. No mention of the indigenous population that was there before them either, probably because he'd be forced to acknowledge the Spanish committed genocide against his beloved PoCs.

My guess is that whatever source he copy-pasted mentioned Israel's relations with South Africa. Phil would likely know that from his IDF spething, but they enjoyed good relations at a time when South Africa was a virtual pariah on the world stage because of Apartheid. Indeed Phil kind of fetishized the whole Apartheid thing, albeit for straight white men, so I'm sure he was vaguely aware of relations between the two countries.

Of course the whole thing reads like a third grader's unfinished history project which makes me wonder if maybe this didn't come, at least in part, from some assignment for one of his special ed classes.

I'm running with this theory too now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Mogambo

Mogambo stung by a scorpion

kiwifarms.net
  14. The country changes names every few years because of misfiled paperwork.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Feels Feels x 1
    flossman

flossman Draxx. Them. Sklounst.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Clerical errors are the bane of Australatinan society, due to the fact that none of the citizens can read above a 7th grade level. In a moment of supreme irony, the hospital on Dugi Blvd was recently sued when a trans woman coming in for SRS mistakenly had five penises grafted on.

• Winner Winner x 11
    Tragi-Chan

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. His nudes, and the oder he gives off. Autismlandia is 5% entertaining, the other 95% is Phil making up imaginary enemies who want to spy on him, invade his shit hole apartment, or rape his infected, rotten, borderline closed up hole or ram a stick of ginger root up his urethra.

Hey don't forget, CWCville is on the same level. It was created by a mentally challenged, delusional manbaby who now believes he's a woman that can get pregnant and give the birth, a goddess, a geinus (Chris own spelling), and who believes he can astral project into other dimensions and is married to 3 OCs. We don't know the history of CWCville, or whom inhabitated it before Chris and his abominations, all we know is that it's its own country in Virginia. The one thing that autismland has on CWCville is that we actually know the population, and how many people have to suffer in Phil's country under his oppresive rule.

That's probably when autismlandia came into contact with Ebola and AIDS. And I highly doubt Phil would ever be buddies/allies with south africa. The dumbass probably thinks that South Africa/North africas populations is 100% darkies or something because Phil cant comprehend that white people were born in Africa as well.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    #56 nvrwastetree, Oct 11, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    nvrwastetree

nvrwastetree Identifies as an attack helicopter

kiwifarms.net
  17. I thought you were supposed to have nuked this shithole by now. Why aren't you keeping your campaign promises? I voted for you, damn it! Now Go! @flossman go nuke to the extreme!

• DRINK DRINK x 1
    Deadpool

Deadpool Embrace the hate.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. Total Recall: Raid on Moronstan

• Like Like x 2
    Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime Resident KF Transformers Expert

kiwifarms.net
  19. Potash?

Why potash?

• Winner Winner x 1
    #59 ToroidalBoat, Oct 12, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
    ToroidalBoat

ToroidalBoat Token Hispanic Slime Kiwi Friend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. It was listed as an exportable resource in the CIA world facts handbook or something, I'm guessing. Phil undoubtedly doesn't even know what potash is (or thinks it comes from smoking weed).

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    UselessRubberKeyboard

UselessRubberKeyboard Jesus Christ, Rowena
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.