Australatina [8 Oct 18] Autistan starts ethnic cleansing - Update 18 Nov: Skirmishes Escalated into Civil War.

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Phil is saying that Autism Island's law enforcement and military are so weak and ineffectual that they can't keep the civilians from killing each other? That's how it reads to me.

• Feels
Reactions: Lunete

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Phil is saying that Autism Island's law enforcement and military are so weak and ineffectual that they can't keep the civilians from killing each other? That's how it reads to me.
The nation is a better embodiment of Phil than he realises. Like him, it presents itself as badass, but is actually easily overpowered by even the slightest opposition.

Replicant Sasquatch

Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?
kiwifarms.net
The nation is a better embodiment of Phil than he realises. Like him, it presents itself as badass, but is actually easily overpowered by even the slightest opposition.
Tardistan isn't meant as some paradise island Phil escapes too. It's just a vehicle for him to live out his tankie third world revolutionary violence fantasies.

nvrwastetree

Identifies as an attack helicopter
kiwifarms.net
If it's like him, it's not presenting itself as badass, but moreso it's under heavy delusion it's a badass country. Phil would be a horrible leader if he was put in charge of anything, let alone a country. If he was president of the US, all those who say Trump is bad, shit they obviously haven't heard of Phil. He would make it so that cis males would have to work and give their money/paychecks to troons, thereby making the cis/vis male population poor, and the troon population rich.

Mogambo

stung by a scorpion
kiwifarms.net
Phil is autistic and has no theory of mind, so he tends to assume everyone thinks like him. Moreover, he thinks we're all white supremacists, so we'll be upset about a fictional genocide against fake white people in imagination land. Aside from the fact that many of us on the Farms aren't white, let alone white supremacists, I seriously doubt even the most exceptional neo-Nazi would even care about what an autistic man child does with his pretend time.

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Wacky Delly Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know there's always riots in Sprinfield of The Simpsons?

Even that's still a paradise compared to Nuevo Io Austalatina.

• Winner
Reactions: Mogambo

Deadpool

LET ME IN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I offer my services as a mercenary/assassin to kill prime minister villwhatthefuckever and Strong man Delici probono. Hell I'll pay you (in c and w quarters) for the privilege.

• DRINK!
Reactions: ToroidalBoat

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pigboy, I'm not just going to make another thread on Autistan for you when I know that's what you're hoping for (attention). On top of that, you lost the rights to the country just like you lost your bedroom to your drunken ogre roomate.

Besides, while you use the shittiest definition of a civil war ever (though the tard forgot that both sides have to be organized and this definition he's using is only so that the Troubles could be counted), the correct term is Genocide, given that the brown people who are expies of Israel are purging the White expies of Palestine. Phil shows once again that he's a fascist at heart by exterminating a second minority in his shitty country (he pretended to do this with the Jews too, hence why he lost the rights) and pretending that they're fighting back.

nvrwastetree

Identifies as an attack helicopter
kiwifarms.net
Update 18 November: the unrest has escalated into Civil War:
View attachment 596344
And once again, no one cares except us. That, and Phil probably just scared away the lasted asspatter he had. So this civil war...it's between the people autismlandia only??? Love to see what would happen if this were a real country.

Arent there millions living in that imaginary country? How does 1300 dead equate to a civil war?
Phil cannot calculate basic subtraction.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino