8chan Is a Megaphone for Shooters. ‘Shut the Site Down,’ Says Its Creator. -

EvolutionistJesus

kiwifarms.net
8chan is on ZeroNet now and uh

View attachment 878437
View attachment 878438

fucking hell
Considering that between Epstein and NXIVM, two of the biggest stories of the year so far have been about how the rich, powerful, and famous are part of child sex slave trading rings, I'm more worried about the fact our system is run by people like that than I am about the occasional rando 8chan user.

Smarty Pants

kiwifarms.net
Let's hear some freer nations, then. I'm game for a sensible chuckle.
Israel.
Considering that between Epstein and NXIVM, two of the biggest stories of the year so far have been about how the rich, powerful, and famous are part of child sex slave trading rings, I'm more worried about the fact our system is run by people like that than I am about the occasional rando 8chan user.
I know right? And Frederick decides to go after a humble pig farmer and his hapa child. Shameful.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@copypaste For a guy who supposedly wants to be done with 8chan and doesn't want to deal with journalist anymore, you seem so desperate to speak to any you can.

I don't really buy this born again Christian crap. Did Jim kick you out of your cripple chair once and laugh about it or something and this is you trying to get revenge? It all just seems so petty on your part.

View attachment 878800
Can Jim just ignore that request?

BubbleButt

Who's Been Drawing Dicks?
kiwifarms.net
Hotwheels, @copypaste, let me tell you this as someone with experience in the news industry, if you don't want to speak to these faggots, stop seeking them out like a whinging little nonce. That's all it takes. Reporters are the laziest people on the planet and rarely do they actually call someone up. If it ain't in the AP wires for a quick copy/paste job, then it's of no consequence to these schmucks, you schmuck.

Erich Raeder

moon man moon man can't you see
kiwifarms.net
All that I had read is that he's a leftist and a Satanist, but not specifically an Antifa type; it doesn't seem as if his shooting was politically motivated.
It probably wasn’t politically motivated, but it’s all but confirmed now he’s Antifa. Even if he doesn’t consider himself Antifa, if he supports Antifa on his twitter and joins a protest alongside them, while armed, I would say it’s fair to call him that.

NotSendingTheirBest

YOU SEE TO SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE, OH YEEAH...
kiwifarms.net

You're surprised by something that has been a common-sense knowledge for centuries? Have you skipped indoctrinatio school when you were a kid?

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
he doesn't want to avoid them, he actively goes out of his way to push his evangelical message of nonsense and tries to paint jim and ron as badly as possible. Jim is a cunt, that's a given. Kikewheels turned into a cunt half way through Infinity Never.
Fontwheels has revealed himself to become a cow. I was on his side years ago cause his story is so bizarre.

What a time to be alive: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjNz8BoDT0M

fuzakeru na

ふざけるな
kiwifarms.net
if you think all the scum of the earth gather on one site
wouldn't you keep it up so you can keep tabs on them?

you get rid of the site, and they scatter and now you don't know who they are/where they are/what they are doing
its a containment board among other things for a reason. imagine you have 50,000 ISIS members for example (they seem to think everyone on the chans are nazis or terrorists or whatever) and they only ever all visit one website. only one website and no others.

so we better take that website down instead of monitoring it very closely and make them scatter across the internet into a million different places. makes sense right? apparently if you're big tech

the reason cloudflare are offering domain renewals at cost price is because they want to become the web behemouth they have already started becoming. See how free speech works?

>if you dont like it, fuck off and create your own ???
>you dont have enough moderation and I have hurt feelings over comments on your new ????
>you need to start moderating your new ???? because it is seriously offensive
>you havent moderated a fucking thing im complaining to all of your service providers to have you taken offline for good. dont like it, start your own fucking ?????

rinse and repeat

PolArchives

kiwifarms.net
@copypaste
I don't really buy this born again Christian crap.
I do. He keeps plastering his favorite bible verse all over the internet. You've seen it on his twitter and it's also on the domain of his email.
I've spent some time in the Philippines myself on business before. The people there are relatively dumb but on average nice and very Christian. They also lust after Farang dick due to the money attached to it. I'm betting hotwheels has found himself some 2/10 Philippino woman that can deal with him being a cripple and overwhelmed by that fact simply took on her religion in total submission.

Dissecting the specific bible quote also shows why it appeals to him:
Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
It's his coping mechanism for being a cripple.

KidKitty

Official Junior Shitposter
kiwifarms.net
Nice to know the high crime of hosting free information exchange in the face of a mass media road a pony show gradually overtaking everybody's lives was just too much for you to bear, Hotwheels.

I'm sad to see you believing this is going to somehow wipe the stain from your name. Wu will never stop calling for your head, nobody will. But props on you for kissing the ring anyways like a good little Christian boy.

Michele

Please... don't dox me... /s
kiwifarms.net
Huu...

It just feels like everything wants to attack this site. I'm getting a llitle relucant, as in actually not sure if I should be staying on here. First Cohen tried to threat us, then ESA is asking us to take that dox down, and now this?

It sure sounds like an big war. It's like everything wants to shut this site down, and get rid of everything about here and about the users involved in major things. All in an attempt to make it like this was never there in the Internet, ever.

Of course, there are those based links that isn't behind Cloudflare, but still. This site is impressive to have provoked a lot of peoples.

• Dumb
Reactions: Triple S Rank

KidKitty

Official Junior Shitposter
kiwifarms.net
Huu...

It just feels like everything wants to attack this site. I'm getting a llitle relucant, as in actually not sure if I should be staying on here. First Cohen tried to threat us, then ESA is asking us to take that dox down, and now this?

It sure sounds like an big war. It's like everything wants to shut this site down, and get rid of everything about here and about the users involved in major things. All in an attempt to make it like this was never there in the Internet, ever.

Of course, there are those based links that isn't behind Cloudflare, but still. This site is impressive to have provoked a lot of peoples.
Spite is a hell of a motivator. Never underestimate the lengths to which it'll drive somebody. If it were just the powers that be wanting to wrest the narrative and determine public perception, that would have been just business as usual. The people who go after us most aggressively are the authoritarian spergs who are absolutely assblasted by the fact that no amount of their shrieking has been able to do to us what it's achieved against so many other sites and spaces not in their direct control.

Spite, after all, goes both ways. It's a positive joy in my life to know that so many worthless, impotent faggots can only shake their fists and hold back the tears just because we can talk about whatever the fuck we want.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino