8chan Is a Megaphone for Shooters. ‘Shut the Site Down,’ Says Its Creator. -

Deven

Vagina-niggers GET OUT REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
How can you stop at site from being used as a megaphone for mass shooters? They can post their manifesto on twitter...and what then? It will still be spread by the media.

• Agree
Reactions: Chester Rigby

TaterBot

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bottom line? It's not the fault of 8chan or KF, it's the media's fault.
On the other hand, they're not the ones attracting these losers who mass-shoot strangers , i's 8chan and Instagram.
And on the other hand of that, it's the fault of feds/cops/cyber security not doing their jobs.
On the fourth hand, they can't do their job because "muh free speech".
See the laugh now?

• Autistic
Reactions: Mexican_Wizard_711

PolArchives

kiwifarms.net
This guy talks like a tard.

Jim is pandering hard towards the Q crowd in that vid. If you take a look at Codemonkey's twitter the boomers are fucking pissed that their daily horoscope sub is gone. The replies to any tweets are full of furious 50+ year old MAGA mommies and internet inept dadbod republicans calling 8ch, codemonkey and jim agents of God and praying for the return of the platform. The irony is they defend 8ch more than any of the /pol/ crowd. :story:

Dunkirk

My other car is a STUG
kiwifarms.net
Jim is pandering hard towards the Q crowd in that vid. If you take a look at Codemonkey's twitter the boomers are fucking pissed that their daily horoscope sub is gone. The replies to any tweets are full of furious 50+ year old MAGA mommies and internet inept dadbod republicans calling 8ch, codemonkey and jim agents of God and praying for the return of the platform. The irony is they defend 8ch more than any of the /pol/ crowd. :story:

honestly qboomers behave better than /pol/tards anyways and don't post manifestos of mass shooters which cause people looking for an excuse to mention it. i'd rather share a site with them then /pol/ shitting up every thread with "no ur teh nigger" or something equally dumb.

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hotwheels wants to fuck with 8chan because Watkins is an asshole who fucked him over.
*got rid of the /jb/ board

How can you stop at site from being used as a megaphone for mass shooters? They can post their manifesto on twitter...and what then? It will still be spread by the media.
Just create a policy where you have to post your manifesto on Pastebin, archive it in triplicate, and then link to it on the Chan. Should work!

Jim is pandering hard towards the Q crowd in that vid. If you take a look at Codemonkey's twitter the boomers are fucking pissed that their daily horoscope sub is gone
Honestly, if I were involved in the 8chan takedown in any way, I would be more than a little worried. When Trump passes the red flag laws and their woke nieces report them as extremists for being intolerant of pedosexuals, the boomer Q-tards will hand over their guns to the pigs like little bitches.

Up until that happens though, there's a serious chance of shit getting real for the likes of CloudFlare and the journos who were hounding them over this.

Last edited:

Lightman

kiwifarms.net
Thanks for everything HW. I also had no idea you lived in Atlantic City. Did you mom ever meet Trump or maybe a Gambino?

Also, and this is strange, but I seem to know a few people with OI They're without exception all creative and talented.

Best of luck and will pray for you, brother in Christ.

Last edited:
  • Islamic Content
Reactions: PolArchives

Lightman

kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure that "broader conversation" will reach the "take down sites that platform dead-naming" point in about two years. Any bets?
I had the misfortune of knowing the three crazy women who reported a man and actually pulled their cult strings to have him charged with "criminal harassment" (the Crown Attorney being the daughter of a Federal Liberal Party operative) for being a conservative on Twitter in Kathleen Wynne's Ontario. This was back in 2012. Highly illegal but masons are everwhere in the legal system.

Screenshot-2019-8-8 Criminal Code.png

There is a reason Doug Ford won the election.

• Agree
Reactions: RadicalCentrist

PolArchives

kiwifarms.net
Christwheels is still whining about the media attention he himself invited:
L55Y8Hu.png

I wonder why he quoted his font tweet above? Could it be because a Christian woman with cancer is telling him to go to hell on there? :story:
R0xNHHq.png

He also seems to be snitching to the PH police for some reason? Trying to get Jim arrested I guess?
E3X38X7.png

And he seems very ripe for some biblical trolling given how serious he takes it:
hyakDJV.png

Maybe the real reason Fredrick is so buttblasted about 8ch is due to all the "kike on a stick" memes? 🐮

Last edited:

Tryphaena

Not like the other people here in the trailer park
kiwifarms.net
He also seems to be snitching to the PH police for some reason? Trying to get Jim arrested I guess?
View attachment 881061
Initially, I had some sympathy for him and while I didn't agree with his standpoint, I understood it. I could get being tired of seeing your name dragged through the mud every time something happened on a site that you aren't even a part of anymore. I listened to the Ralph stream. I thought it was just him being disgruntled and that was it. That he'd settle down and go back to his fonts. But boy was I wrong.

Whether it's that he feels the need to repent, that he hates Jim that much, or something else, this is ridiculous. I don't know what snapped in him. He's not just giving interviews to clear his name or his conscience. He's actively seeking out ways to help escalate things. I believe in this he's hoping that since Jim (rightfully) won't set foot on American soil willingly, he can raise enough of a fuss that the Filipino police might just force the issue. This is scummy as fuck and rich considering that it's what Brianna Wu desperately wanted to do to him. And I don't think he'll stop there if it works.

I think Josh needs to step away from Fredrick. At this point, I firmly believe he would try to help nail Josh to a cross if the opportunity arose. Be mad at Jim. Talk shit. Gloat about the site going away. But don't try and sell someone out that didn't even do anything to the fucking police or government. Knowing damn well that they're foaming at the mouth and desperate to make an example of Jim. If this actually works, it does not bode well at all.

Oh how noble.

Kiwi Farms hates the illuminati while being a shill for the illuminati.

Virtue isn't dead in the Post Modern globe. *relief*

This is sarcasm.
Uh oh, someone's been drinking franzia again...

So... what ever happened to "I may not like what you say, but I'll fight for your right to say it"? Remember when that was a noble American ideal? Not because we love hearing people say horrible things, but because we know sometimes the elites decide "Hey those elites are being assholes" counts as saying a horrible thing.

The purpose of freedom of speech isn't to protect the worst examples of speech, that's just the necessary evil that comes with it. It's to keep the upper crust from being able to feign moral outrage to get you silenced.

Liberals used to understand this. They still do sometimes, like when they want to burn a flag or what have you. But some people see burning a flag as a disgusting and hateful act, and others see it as a glorious confirmation of our right to speak our mind to a giant uncaring government that could crush us without a second thought.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino