8chan Is a Megaphone for Shooters. ‘Shut the Site Down,’ Says Its Creator. -

the autist of dojima

6 words, enought to derail anything you post
kiwifarms.net
Posted by someone who has never run a website. 8chan would have been shut down years ago if it kept the CP boards. 4chan would have been shut down years ago if it kept the invasion board. You need allies like Cloudflare to remain afloat against DDoS.
Masterchan, /tv/ and /b/ still exist though

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
Ben Garrison posted this toon about 8Chan.
Many years ago I detested 8chan and 4chan.
When I first viewed the content on those sites I was shocked. “How could this be allowed?” “This hate speech must stop!” Bear in mind that just 10 years ago I had no idea about Internet culture or the ‘Internet Hate Machine,’ which ended up attacking me for years. I didn’t know what an SJW was or what the little green frog was all about.

The chans rarely post attack pages on me these days. They stopped because they know it no longer bothers me and they absolutely hate to give me attention nowadays. We made our cartoon site a success and they don’t want to contribute to that by giving me more attention. Tearing people down is part of their culture and they’re careful about doling out free publicity—especially to ‘e celebs.’

• Informative
Reactions: PolArchives

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Want to read the Unibomber thing? Its free and legal... and publicly funded.
And arguably a lot more dangerous, as it's penned from an academic perspective and has more persuasive power than a bunch of /pol/ memes stitched together with autism. A fair amount of what Kaczynski said is actually right too.

If you really want to stop the manifestos, you need to completely uproot every community these people gather in so there is nobody around to archive it or cheer it on.
And then you'll piss them off and take away their shitposting outlet. At that point they might as well just get up and go on that mass shooting they've been planning.

4str4staleatherbelt

AHHHHHH!
kiwifarms.net
Hotwheels says the way the news portrayed his thoughts was innacurate and that he doesn't actually want 8chan shut down when I heard him with Josh and Ethan Ralph yesterday, Will any of that ever get put into the OP? Feels like fake news otherwise.

Reactions: Dork Of Ages

Peasant

kiwifarms.net
Ben Garrison posted this toon about 8Chan.
The Ben Garrison jokes were pretty funny, but I personally never had any animosity towards him, and I suspect many others felt the same. You make some pretty cringy political cartoons, but you're alright, Ben.

Making it so that people can get their ideas attention without mass murder might help.
Allowing right-wing people to exist without being labeled as genocide-enthusiasts would definitely help. If the world already thinks you're a Nazi, then what difference does it make if you take out your frustrations on some hapless bystanders?

kiwifarms.net
8chan would have been shut down years ago if it kept the CP boards.
No shit. CP is illegal, while raiding, making fun of people, keeping /pol/ or not deleting a mass shooter's manifesto isn't.

You need allies like Cloudflare to remain afloat against DDoS.
No, you only need DDoS tards to run out of money/patience. It's not like DDoS was a surefire way to bring down a website before Cloudflare.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Jim Watkins killed Terry Davis according to Spitewheels.
View attachment 887144
View attachment 887146

Way to honor the man by abusing his untimely demise for your petty revenge. Maybe it's about time Fredrick got his own thread.
That's pretty fucking disgusting. I'm reminded of the slimeballs who tried to blame us for his death even though he was very well regarded here and the people who did try to troll him were despised. Not sure how he manages to leave a trail of slime behind with his wheels.

Henk Hill

Clouds?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 887144
View attachment 887146

Way to honor the man by abusing his untimely demise for your petty revenge. Maybe it's about time Fredrick got his own thread.
Brianna Wu is trying to claim Fred's responsible for a mass shooting because he created 8chan. What kind of person blames a tragedy on someone who had nothing to do with it? What kind of person tries to imply blood's on someone's hands simply for doing something years ago with no forsight of the sequence of events happening? What sort of person uses that as ammo to smear a person for a petty grudge? That's just low.

BEST_MAN_202

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 887144
View attachment 887146

Hotweels is a really sad midget.
If that was the case then wouldn't he be indirectly responsible for killing terry as he founded 8ch a website that led to people doxxing him and harassing him?
Seriously what an exceptional individual.

PolArchives

kiwifarms.net
I've spent some time in the Philippines myself on business before. The people there are relatively dumb but on average nice and very Christian. They also lust after Farang dick due to the money attached to it. I'm betting hotwheels has found himself some 2/10 Philippino woman that can deal with him being a cripple and overwhelmed by that fact simply took on her religion in total submission.
Looks like my hunch here was right. In the Wired interview he gave, the writer mentions that he's married:
Screenshot from 2019-08-13 16-39-52.png

We also find confirmation that - indeed - hotwheels snitched on the inner workings of 8ch to bind all activity and speech on 8ch under PH law (which is much more restrictive):
Screenshot from 2019-08-13 17-59-05.png

Edit: Oh wow. He was a SANIC fan.
Screenshot from 2019-08-13 18-08-40.png

Last edited:

PolArchives

kiwifarms.net
Doubleposting because I don't know the rules about new content. @Mods please merge with previous post if that's not allowed.
We have some new information about Lardwheels' visit to the PH Police for some fastfood & chill.

He says the Philippines was dragged into it rather than he himself actively tattling:
Screenshot from 2019-08-14 15-55-39.png

He also implied that Jim fled the PH rather than leaving to meet family & to respond to his US congress summoning:
Screenshot from 2019-08-14 16-04-19.png

The PH police meanwhile told the press that they're actively building a case about all of this now:
Screenshot from 2019-08-14 16-07-18.png

@copypaste should really lay off the Jollibee:
brennan.jpg

Dork Of Ages

Sopa de Macaco
kiwifarms.net
When will @copypaste realize that this is not his responsibility (which is pretty much factual considering he left site years ago) that a few tards posted their brain farts on 8chan before killing people? We don't blame Zucc boy for FB autism or Wojcicki for YT idiocy. Tell the pinoy cops and the media to fuck off, dude. You don't owe them anything.

When will @copypaste realize that this is not his responsibility (which is pretty much factual considering he left site years ago) that a few tards posted their brain farts on 8chan before killing people? We don't blame Zucc boy for FB autism or Wojcicki for YT idiocy. Tell the pinoy cops and the media to fuck off, dude. You don't owe them anything.
He's clearly trying to get in with the loony left, and they LOVE a good convert to parade around.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Doubleposting because I don't know the rules about new content. @Mods please merge with previous post if that's not allowed.
We have some new information about Lardwheels' visit to the PH Police for some fastfood & chill.

He says the Philippines was dragged into it rather than he himself actively tattling:
His story seems to be changing in response to the negative reception it's getting.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino