8chan's Pedo Communities - Step into the cesspool of darkness and despair on shady chan boards

• I am killing the Proving Grounds board in a week, unless someone has an idea to make it work. (Thread) (Update 1)

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's a lot of really fucked up shit on the Internet and if you've been on Kiwi Farms long enough, it just seems that even some of the most shocking stuff out there is something that you can be desensitized too. I thought I saw it all until I decided to take a visit to one of the threads over at /cow/ and I saw that they were talking about these specific 8chan boards filled with pedophiles and talk about jailbait. I wanted to do some more research on these boards and one of them was /hebe/. People on Reddit weighed in one that one and the other one is /phile/, the more serious one of the bunch. The reason they come into play is because I was also reading that some of them set up their own Podcast trying to defend pedos.

The comments there are really interesting. Some people were actually praising this.

Pedophilia is normal hahahahaha lol.

This is the Reddit thread I was talking about at the beginning.

https://www.reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/3r0ixn/what_is_the_hebe_board_on_8chan/

Gamerghazi as much as they suck balls the majority of the time, also weighed on this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/GamerGhazi/comments/2j9cnw/did_you_know_that_8chan_the_primary_home_for/

Going over to /phile/, users there were even complaining about the rampant amount of CP that's been posted on the board. One user wanted /phile/ to be a clean board.

There's much more of this horseshit on both boards and more information over at /cow/ about all the shit that they've been up to, but these were some of the choice cuts from trying to go through some of it for myself.

ActualKiwi

Return Of The Spinning Kiwis From Middle Earth~~
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's a lot of really fucked up shit on the Internet and if you've been on Kiwi Farms long enough, it just seems that even some of the most shocking stuff out there is something that you can be desensitized too. I thought I saw it all until I decided to take a visit to one of the threads over at /cow/ and I saw that they were talking about these specific 8chan boards filled with pedophiles and talk about jailbait. I wanted to do some more research on these boards and one of them was /hebe/. People on Reddit weighed in one that one and the other one is /phile/, the more serious one of the bunch. The reason they come into play is because I was also reading that some of them set up their own Podcast trying to defend pedos.

The comments there are really interesting. Some people were actually praising this.

Pedophilia is normal hahahahaha lol.

This is the Reddit thread I was talking about at the beginning.

https://www.reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/3r0ixn/what_is_the_hebe_board_on_8chan/

Gamerghazi as much as they suck balls the majority of the time, also weighed on this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/GamerGhazi/comments/2j9cnw/did_you_know_that_8chan_the_primary_home_for/

Going over to /phile/, users there were even complaining about the rampant amount of CP that's been posted on the board. One user wanted /phile/ to be a clean board.

There's much more of this horseshit on both boards and more information over at /cow/ about all the shit that they've been up to, but these were some of the choice cuts from trying to go through some of it for myself.
Well that just made my day a whole lot more disturbing..I mean i've been seeing the subreddits about pedos discussing their shit, but actually sharing young girls photos and discussing, PUA style, how to get kids? :wow:. I guess they're making full use of their anonymity, but I really wish it was stripped from them..

ActualKiwi

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@dollarhuviya forever digging deeper into the trash than any of the rest of us care to :P That list is...worrying, even with some of the addresses cut off.
Hebephilia- is that like early-teen pedophilia?
I didn't even know what that was, but quick search shows that it's sexual preference for children ages 11-14, so they like to go after girls who are starting puberty.

ActualKiwi

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like how he thinks that the text in the cap of the third video is a myth..
Pretty sure near-universal laws aren't myths..
Because people did it in the past, it makes it right now, right guys? Just like slavery and sex trafficking.

While we're at it, why not justify eugenics, because hitler (a famous person from the past) did it, so it must be ok?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino