[8th Feb 2018] Address to and for the Brony Analysts and Artists -

drtoboggan

Please, call me Mantis.
kiwifarms.net
So I decided to reach out on Twitter to the people who banned Chris to show them the video he made. Several asked that they have their name removed not wanting to be mentioned in the same tweet as him, a couple blocked me on Twitter because of it, and a few just ignored it.

This strong reaction from most of them to just being mentioned in the same tweet as chris is testament to just how negatively his life as impacted them.
Not only do we not engage Chris here, engaging his orbiters is also a bad idea. This time you're being mocked for it. Take that as a sign not to do it again.

RustyNail(her)

kiwifarms.net
How does he think thrashing around and gargling unintelligibly is going to make people decide he isn't fucking nuts and unblock him?
Maybe it worked in school? The stress sighs definitely used to get him some slack, but I am sure he learned if he did some tarding out he was able to get away with anything.

When he wasn't given enough recognition at his graduation he says he went and cried. I bet he went off stage and startled yelling and acting like he had been stabbed.

The Un-Clit

Can you find it? come on in, look closer!
kiwifarms.net
he needs to kill the OCs of those who blocked or betrayed him. Is time for him to become the destroyer of worlds in his multi arm Goddess form. View attachment 660431
Chris totally needs to chant some prayers of the Dark Earth Mother. Kali-ma will take care of all those evil trolls for you, Chris! Just repeat the following for 4 hours straight:

Om khargang chakra-gadeshu-chapa-parighan shulang bhushundIng shirah shankhang sanda-dhatIng karistri-nayanAng sarbanga-bhushabritam. nIlashma-dyutimasya pada-dashakang sebe maha kalikang yamastou-chhaite harou kamalajye hantung madhung kaitavam.

And the Goddess will fuck your enemies shit up for you, guaranteed!

BOLDYSPICY!

"She says shit & it just happens" ---Nurse Ratchet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Similarly, I'm going to assume that the Rock of Gibraltar and Stonewall Jackson came up in some form in one of the media he consumes. (Family Guy, maybe?) There's no way in hell that Chris knows anything about the Civil War or world geography.
He may have absorbed the basics about Stonewall Jackson just from living in Virginia, given the reverence a lot of Southerners still have for the Confederate generals, especially when they're local boys like Jackson. But Gibraltar? Your guess is as good as mine.
Virginia public schools place emphasis on Virginian history to an absurd degree. Elementary school field trips to Civil War museums, visiting the first colony of Jamestown, etc. World history---or even American history as a whole---wasn't even part of the curriculum until high school. So Robert E. Lee & Stonewall Jackson were talked about constantly.

Last edited:

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
I honestly cannot even tell what the hell he is saying anymore
Trust me, if you could actually understand him, it wouldn't make that much more sense regardless. Only to Chris can Pikmin, pizza and Stonewall be put together in the same argument and actually mean something. As you can see in this thread, even true and honest Christorians are at a total loss, let alone those who aren't.

WorldsSmartestManRonOTool

Renaissance Man, Polymath, World Traveler
kiwifarms.net
lol, reminds me of this:

Oh how the mighty have fallen. One day you are summoning errybody in your command to go picket video game stores who had the audacity to ban you for spraying mace on an employee, the next you are begging for people to unblock your schizophrenic ramblings on social media.

Fate is a Cruel Mistress; Among Which.

Brian Butterfield

Satisfaction guaranteed...no matter what.
kiwifarms.net
Virginia public schools place an emphasis on Virginian history to an absurd degree. Elementary school field trips to Civil War museums, visiting the first colony of Jamestown, etc. World history---or even American history as a whole---wasn't even part of the curriculum until high school. So Robert E. Lee & Stonewall Jackson were talked about constantly.
Three of four of Jackson's division commanders at the Battle of Chancellorsville graduated from Virginia Military Institute. Being that the state also had the capitals of both the Union and the Confederacy you can see why they get so big-headed about this shit.

Second_Missing_Primarch

Magnus Did Nothing Wrong
kiwifarms.net
Nothing says "sensitive female soul" more than howling incoherently like an even more shrill Mrs.Piggy, and smacking yourself in the face with...what the fuck kind of gloves even are those?
They look like workout gloves to me. Pretty sure it's the same pair he was wearing in those pictures and videos he's taken to "prove" he exercises.

fiu0cm

kiwifarms.net
I can't help but feel like the increasingly forced higher pitch on his voice is him trying to further sell to everyone that he's some kind of anime girl. Same with those weird gloves.
The high voice is Chris trying to project that he wants the situation to be solved urgently.

They look like workout gloves to me. Pretty sure it's the same pair he was wearing in those pictures and videos he's taken to "prove" he exercises.
When was the last time he took those gloves off? November?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino