• ”Stalking is a much more nuanced and deeper issue than you all think.”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)
  2. Our official MOVIE NIGHT is running. Join us on DISCORD for voice chat!

[8th Feb 2018] Address to and for the Brony Analysts and Artists

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by neural, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Not only do we not engage Chris here, engaging his orbiters is also a bad idea. This time you're being mocked for it. Take that as a sign not to do it again.

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Feels Feels x 1
    drtoboggan

drtoboggan Please, call me Mantis.

kiwifarms.net
  2. Maybe it worked in school? The stress sighs definitely used to get him some slack, but I am sure he learned if he did some tarding out he was able to get away with anything.

When he wasn't given enough recognition at his graduation he says he went and cried. I bet he went off stage and startled yelling and acting like he had been stabbed.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. lol, reminds me of this:

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    The American Hedgehog

Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Chris totally needs to chant some prayers of the Dark Earth Mother. Kali-ma will take care of all those evil trolls for you, Chris! Just repeat the following for 4 hours straight:

Om khargang chakra-gadeshu-chapa-parighan shulang bhushundIng shirah shankhang sanda-dhatIng karistri-nayanAng sarbanga-bhushabritam. nIlashma-dyutimasya pada-dashakang sebe maha kalikang yamastou-chhaite harou kamalajye hantung madhung kaitavam.

And the Goddess will fuck your enemies shit up for you, guaranteed!

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    The Un-Clit

The Un-Clit Can you find it? come on in, look closer!

kiwifarms.net
  5. Within the first ten seconds of the video, he completely forgets what it was he wanted to ramble on about but still manages to make a ten minute long video.

Well done, Chris.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Virginia public schools place emphasis on Virginian history to an absurd degree. Elementary school field trips to Civil War museums, visiting the first colony of Jamestown, etc. World history---or even American history as a whole---wasn't even part of the curriculum until high school. So Robert E. Lee & Stonewall Jackson were talked about constantly.

• Informative Informative x 14
    • Agree Agree x 4
    #187 BOLDYSPICY!, Feb 9, 2019 at 10:03 AM
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2019 at 10:58 PM
    BOLDYSPICY!

BOLDYSPICY! I can't get errverr Null's streams
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. There's no way he was in bed before this video. If anything, he was getting ready to go to sleep.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. I honestly cannot even tell what the hell he is saying anymore. Each video he makes since I watched the merge announcement, he became more incoherent.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Trust me, if you could actually understand him, it wouldn't make that much more sense regardless. Only to Chris can Pikmin, pizza and Stonewall be put together in the same argument and actually mean something. As you can see in this thread, even true and honest Christorians are at a total loss, let alone those who aren't.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Wake me up

Wake me up CωC Club founder

kiwifarms.net
  10. It only show that chris can no longer be able to get to the point compare to his two angry videos in the past.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Tikbalang

Tikbalang Wear your shirt inwards out

kiwifarms.net
  11. Blabber_And_Sonichu_Lactation.avi

• Winner Winner x 1
    cuevasen

cuevasen No Rest 4 Da Wicked.

kiwifarms.net
  12. Jesus fucking Christ. This is like a recording found by police after they catch a serial killer and investigate his home for more evidence.

• Like  x 7
    • Agree  x 2
    • Winner  x 1
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    BeanBidan

BeanBidan Welcome to Silent Hill faggots.

kiwifarms.net
  13. Oh how the mighty have fallen. One day you are summoning errybody in your command to go picket video game stores who had the audacity to ban you for spraying mace on an employee, the next you are begging for people to unblock your schizophrenic ramblings on social media.

Fate is a Cruel Mistress; Among Which.

• Feels  x 5
    • Like  x 2
    • Winner  x 2
    • DRINK  x 2
    • Agree  x 1
    WorldsSmartestManRonOTool

WorldsSmartestManRonOTool Renaissance Man, Polymath, World Traveler

kiwifarms.net
  14. Three of four of Jackson's division commanders at the Battle of Chancellorsville graduated from Virginia Military Institute. Being that the state also had the capitals of both the Union and the Confederacy you can see why they get so big-headed about this shit.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 2
    Brian Butterfield

Brian Butterfield Satisfaction guaranteed...no matter what.

kiwifarms.net
  15. I can't help but feel like the increasingly forced higher pitch on his voice is him trying to further sell to everyone that he's some kind of anime girl. Same with those weird gloves.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    Zitta

Zitta Some Imp

kiwifarms.net
  16. Nothing says "sensitive female soul" more than howling incoherently like an even more shrill Mrs.Piggy, and smacking yourself in the face with...what the fuck kind of gloves even are those?

• Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Mrs.Garrett

Birthday

kiwifarms.net
  17. They look like workout gloves to me. Pretty sure it's the same pair he was wearing in those pictures and videos he's taken to "prove" he exercises.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Second_Missing_Primarch

Second_Missing_Primarch Magnus Did Nothing Wrong

kiwifarms.net
  18. The high voice is Chris trying to project that he wants the situation to be solved urgently.

When was the last time he took those gloves off? November?

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Autisimodo

Autisimodo Do I arouse you?

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.