• ”Before I left I was working on a story about a fluffy pony who assassinates Kim Jong-Un.”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

[8th Feb 2018] Address to and for the Brony Analysts and Artists

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by neural, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Null also tried to help Chris out after the Idea Guys extorted him last year. He and some other kiwis doxed them to get them to leave Chris alone. After that, Null spent several months giving him advice, screening his emails, and generally trying to unfuck his head. He eventually gave up because Chris didn't want to listen to anyone who wasn't enabling his delusions.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Second_Missing_Primarch

Second_Missing_Primarch Magnus Did Nothing Wrong

kiwifarms.net
  2. To be frank in my opinion, Null fucked up big time for TMG. Especially since when drama went down, he was ready to call Bloodletting on all sorts of innocent people and their families (and seriously, I mock so much about "Calling mothers" because what the fuck are they gonna do about their adult kids lives on the internet?) before we knew why or how, especially since news on what really happened spread through the grapevine like wildfire.

Justin Silverman works for James Rolfe and is a highly regarded professional in the Philadelphia area. It was very wrong to knock him for dealing with Chris and his inappropriate behavior.

And @The Captain was a monumental failure too. Remember how he tried to tattletale on some random tard who came across some weirdo who happened to be Chris? I would have just greyhound bus to Charlottesville and been right in the room with him, forcing him to tell Region 10 on how his Hedgehog Hubby with all Psychic powers is his real Shrink.

• Agree  x 6
    • Autistic  x 3
    • Informative  x 2
    • Winner  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    TrippinKahlua

TrippinKahlua Seductively secretly sexy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Hey, all I know is that guy was a regular around here at one time.

• Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Eh, at this point pretty much anyone trying to interact with Chris on something other than a professional basis should be assumed lolcow. And I can't feel bad for anyone getting screwed with in return for fucking with an exceptional individual.

Then again, yeah, that was pretty cringey and I wonder if it was the moment he realized he'd stepped too deep into Chrisland. That's a good example of the difference; that random tard was having a similar response that almost ANYONE would have on seeing Chris in his stupid outfits. Big difference between that and spending hours, days, or longer chatting with Chris trying to convince him that there's a dimensional merge happening between his imaginationland and reality.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. They look like wheelchair racing gloves, maybe he is going to redeem his reputation by being a True and Honest Special Olympian.

• Like Like x 4
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #205 WorldsSmartestManRonOTool, Feb 9, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
    WorldsSmartestManRonOTool

WorldsSmartestManRonOTool Renaissance Man, Polymath, World Traveler

kiwifarms.net
  6. Lot of people don't realize whether you're trying to help, hurt, troll, spy on, talk to, or even ignore Chris that the shithawks are going to be all over you.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. I had a job once where fingerless gloves were a necessity because you needed to maintain a grip on a piece of equipment and also be able to count and exchange cash quickly. So between being employed and keeping track of money I have no idea why Chris wears them.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Playing videogames for hours makes your hands sweaty, maybe that's why he wears it for practical use.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    Tikbalang

Tikbalang Wear your shirt inwards out

kiwifarms.net
  9. Getting blocked on Twitter is probably the most pathetic reason for committing suicide.

• Agree Agree x 10
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. i hope chris gets permabanned from twitter

• Agree Agree x 5
    Mr. 0

Mr. 0 god im not good at computer how did this get here
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. I first noticed them at one of the conventions. I thought he was wearing them because he's afraid of germs or whatever, but he doesn't seem to have taken them off since.

Unrelated, I wish one of the trolls/troons/idea guys would tell him that a shampoo and a haircut would make the merge happen faster.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    WorldsSmartestManRonOTool

WorldsSmartestManRonOTool Renaissance Man, Polymath, World Traveler

kiwifarms.net
  12. In the stone age...

• Like Like x 1
    BeanBidan

BeanBidan Welcome to Silent Hill faggots.

kiwifarms.net
  13. In the US, adults who live with their parents and are into nerdery like chris chan shit aren't considered full adults socially. Chris' THAT IS MY HOUSE video is only a slight exaggeration of how parents regard their loser, basement dwelling nerd offspring.

Their house, their rules. Most of the time, if a parent has an adult child that they graciously permit to live with them, they are absolutely justified in getting pissed if their kid shits all over their reputation and family name online. Especially if it implicates the address at which they live.

@LagoonaBlue has a totally valid reason to sweat about what her parents think of her dumb behavior.
    No one in the internet nerd media business is a highly regarded professional.
    Chris has spilled his headcanon fantasies to his shrink in excruciating detail. It's yet to be seen whether or not they'll be able to help him.

• Agree  x 5
    • Informative  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Winner  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    Marvin

Christorical Figure True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. I trust you Marvin, but when it comes to Chris, I just don't believe certain things he says are true regarding his psychiatrists.

I think Chris is different from the basement dwelling losers as they have a bit more potential to be functioning adults than Chris. We've all seen Chris as a child to now, and he has not and will not change one bit. Barb treating him like a hybrid husband/baby complicates the fuck out of things and gives Chris full and unadulterated reign over 14BC within Barb's clutches.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    Mariposa Electrique

Mariposa Electrique In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Balls, how much discussion did I miss while working? lol. Every time I think "Wow, Chris has really lost the plot and this can't possibly get any worse" I am mistaken. Mother fucker is FROOT LOOPS. Doesn't even speak recognizable English anymore. It's all grunts, screams, and words thrown in a blender.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. I have good reason to believe the shrinks are very familiar with the nature of Chris' stupid beliefs.
    This was less about Chris and more about the more normal manchildren. Like if someone wanted to fuck Lagoona's shit up, they could tattle to her parents about whatever stupid shit she's up to.

It's not guaranteed to do anything, but it's also not guaranteed to be futile either. Like the teen troons are 18, but I'm pretty sure Lukas' mom wouldn't be pleased knowing she's inviting a 36 year old man to smoke weed in her house while she's at work. Just because she technically can't force them to do/don't do anything because they're adults, doesn't mean that she doesn't have any leverage at all.

Plenty a parent has told their adult child to cut the bullshit out or get the fuck out.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Marvin

Christorical Figure True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. One of them tried to get Chris to get his hair cut so he'll look like Trip from Façade. He wouldn't do it.

• Informative Informative x 7
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. He can simply buy gardening gloves instead.

Tikbalang

Tikbalang Wear your shirt inwards out

kiwifarms.net
  19. :optimistic:

I have only myself to blame for my expectations.

• Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  20. I've gotta think that Chris's screechy whining and child like hand gestures in this video will make people want to block him even more now

• Agree Agree x 7
    PCA

PCA

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.