• Feeding off each other's negative cyber energy.
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)
  2. Our official MOVIE NIGHT is running. Join us on DISCORD for voice chat!

[8th Feb 2018] Address to and for the Brony Analysts and Artists

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by neural, Feb 8, 2019.

1. I feel bad for anyone Chris admires.
    Chris's attention is like a tard magnet, but he's too naive to understand and has no self control. So he can't stop himself from contacting random people and dooming them to unfunny people trying to fuck with them.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Feels Feels x 6
    Manly-Chicken

Manly-Chicken Laughs at Tards

kiwifarms.net
  2. That'd be nice but when the tombstone Smith sets out to work a hoard of unwashed screeching autists will bash down his door and scrawl "JULAY" instead. Shame really...

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Mr. Manchester

Mr. Manchester Clickity Clack

kiwifarms.net
  3. I was on the CWCwiki and saw the pictures of him as a child. And I would like to think, he was pretty normal more or less. And just seeing him now....wow. I'm kind of scared of what the rest of the year is going to be like for him.

• Feels Feels x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Honestly he could probably pass for a meth head at this point, both physically and mentally.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    Zitta

Zitta Some Imp

kiwifarms.net
  5. I can hear the Six Flags theme now...

• Like Like x 2
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. He is taking his sweet time with this home improvement project:
    homeimprovement.jpg

• Winner Winner x 16
    • Like Like x 8
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    jawsome

jawsome It was always too late.

kiwifarms.net
  7. Like a ticking time bomb, threatening to reduce the already minimal value of the home.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Hey cut him some slack painting's hard when you have to walk around dirty toys and cat shit.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    Zitta

Zitta Some Imp

kiwifarms.net
  9. Which goes to show you just how big a bug he’s got up his butt over the Brony blocking. Normally, new toys and vidya would keep him pacified for a while longer but not this time...

Talk to Null and Marvin. I am firmly convinced that, when Chris finally ascends to CWCville for reals, the only people who will give a damn will be the Farms.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 3
    Muscle Bra

Muscle Bra I Passed High Scholl Bitch
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. He's starting to look more and more unhinged. this is going to be the year you probably either kills himself or dies from stress.

• Optimistic  x 10
    • Like  x 1
    • Agree  x 1
    •  x 1
    • Autistic  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. That yellow taint really is starting to distract me now that I look at those shots.

...Christ almighty, has he even showered?

kiwifarms.net
  12. He claimed to shower every day, but he probably doesn't know how soap and shampoo work.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    drtoboggan

drtoboggan Please, call me Mantis.

kiwifarms.net
  13. I wouldn't be surprised if he uses AXE as shampoo and body wash replacement instead. (If he's thinking AXE spray being the answer to getting laid)

kiwifarms.net
  14. Going right on the floor any day now

• Late Late x 1
    Mr. Manchester

Mr. Manchester Clickity Clack

kiwifarms.net
  15. R-really??

:lit::lit::lit:

Also, that fucking manly hoosier failtroll hurr durr voice noise he makes around 04:20 about the idiots that pizzadox him. :lit::lit::lit:

He's probably just pissed that his doxpizzas are never free. Tip your delivery guy, Chris. Your internet infamy is your fault, not his.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Nurse Ratchet

Nurse Ratchet See this? This is teh rawk.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. He's turning the pizzas away. These faggots are just inconveniencing local business owners.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Feels Feels x 5
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    Marvin

Christorical Figure True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. Those paint cans must've been in that exact same position ever since the house was restored after the fire.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    Sperglord Dante

Sperglord Dante Useless Guato

kiwifarms.net
  18. State of the Tard address, amirite?

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  19. He is actually not too far off from other normal people. Too many folks don't actually listen, and are just waiting for someone to finish before they can talk.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  20. For every heartwarming story of a homeless getting back on his feet or a drunk hitting rock bottom then cleaning up, there is an opposite story of a homeless person throwing away food donations because they want drugs or a drunk hitting a kid with his car and then going out again next weekend.

Some people are perfectly happy being miserable or having a shitty life. If Chris truly wanted the drama gone he'd delete Twitter. If he truly wanted to be seen as a beautiful woman he'd wash his nasty hair and stop eating fast food. If he didn't want to beg for bills and essentials, he'd go without a brand new toy for a week or two. Chris and Barb are exactly who and where they want to be.

• Agree  x 13
    • Feels  x 3
    • Semper Fidelis  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Winner  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.