[8th Feb 2018] Address to and for the Brony Analysts and Artists -

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
The only reason he's this upset (escalating and repeatedly, obsessed with it really) is that he understand there is no point in going if he's being vocally excluded by the community at large. The fact that it's the last Bronycon only aggravates this. He needs to fix it NOW it he wants to go and he can't despite his efforts.
I agree with this assessment - Chris found in Bronycon that sense of belonging that he's not had since the day Graduation itself forced him out of that comfort zone.

Except now the very people in that community are shutting him out. No Gal Pals here. Or a school administration that basically nullifies any and all repercussions of the actions Chris does. He's trying the childlike approach of simply asking to be let back into the cool kids club but where that used to work, his reputation precedes him and people know better.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
I agree with this assessment - Chris found in Bronycon that sense of belonging that he's not had since the day Graduation itself forced him out of that comfort zone.

Except now the very people in that community are shutting him out. No Gal Pals here. Or a school administration that basically nullifies any and all repercussions of the actions Chris does. He's trying the childlike approach of simply asking to be let back into the cool kids club but where that used to work, his reputation precedes him and people know better.
Was he literally banned from bronycon?

Night Stars Brother

kiwifarms.net
So I decided to reach out on Twitter to the people who banned Chris to show them the video he made. Several asked that they have their name removed not wanting to be mentioned in the same tweet as him, a couple blocked me on Twitter because of it, and a few just ignored it.

This strong reaction from most of them to just being mentioned in the same tweet as chris is testament to just how negatively his life as impacted them.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Was he literally banned from bronycon?
Not yet but he's bucking for it if he doesn't knock this shit off.

This strong reaction from most of them to just being mentioned in the same tweet as chris is testament to just how negatively his life as impacted them.
They probably assumed you were a gigantic autist.

They don't seem to have been mistaken.

The American Hedgehog

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I decided to reach out on Twitter to the people who banned Chris to show them the video he made. Several asked that they have their name removed not wanting to be mentioned in the same tweet as him, a couple blocked me on Twitter because of it, and a few just ignored it.

No, it's more of a testament to how tired they are of being pestered about this drama by people like you.

Truthboi

Prince of filthy weeaboos
kiwifarms.net

Congratulations you are proving Chris' point.

BOLDYSPICY!

"She says shit & it just happens" ---Nurse Ratchet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thoughts:
  • The whining, The Claw of Fail, & miming being stabbed in the heart is particularly reminiscent of the "Damian Antaria" video where he begs the Wallflower for sex. Nice to see glimpses of good ol' Classic Chris break through.
  • In the same vein, the "you think YOU have it bad? I have it WORSE!" is peak Chris.
  • The bathrobe/fingerless glove combo makes him look like a homeless old bag lady.
  • Chris has no idea what "catharsis" means.
  • He mentions the pizzas, but it's so garbled I have no idea what he's saying.
  • Whole parts of the video are completely unintelligible. Between this & him smacking himself in the head repeatedly, he really acts like those "nutty slow-in-the-minds" he hates so much.
  • "Cartharsisism"
  • "Mad Munchkin[. . .]was the last straw on my back"
  • "I've learned from my past mistakes" count: 3+
  • He pronounces the "ch" in "yacht." :story:

Second_Missing_Primarch

Magnus Did Nothing Wrong
kiwifarms.net
  • He mentions the pizzas, but it's so garbled I have no idea what he's saying.
  • Whole parts of the video are completely unintelligible. Between this & him smacking himself in the head repeatedly, he really acts like those "nutty slow-in-the-minds" he hates so much.
Yeah, I had a bitch of a time trying to figure out what he was saying when I was transcribing it this morning. I rewound the bit about the pizzas probably five or six times before I gave up. He's just slurring and garbling his words so badly nowadays he sounds like a stroke victim or something.

deathray44

kiwifarms.net
I really have 0 sympathy for Chris after hearing how Null was ready to take care of everything for him and then he fucking blew it. So he can live under a bridge for all I care.
Sooo, this is something i missed....
What happened here?? I've been interested in what happens to chris after mom dies.

Snuckening

kiwifarms.net

post screencaps plz

The Un-Clit

Can you find it? come on in, look closer!
kiwifarms.net
Chris: I could teach y'all how to be Stonewall Jackson or the Rock of Gibraltar!

Also Chris: I'm just as fragile as all y'all, pity me plz.

Also, he insists that he's not asking to be unblocked, and then he more or less demands that he be unblocked so he can be "supportive" by rambling about his problems. Never change, Chris. :story:
IKR? Classic Chris. He looks and sounds like he rolled out of bed at 4:30am after stewing on his plights all night long and instead of taking a piss and going back to sleep like a neurotypical person, he had to take this mental shit into the interwebs to clear his mind before he could sleep.

Also, that "since two thousand and SEVEN!!!!!!" bit near the start has some cwc-meme gif potential.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino