• Original Forum (DO NOT STEAL)
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)
  2. Our official MOVIE NIGHT is running. Join us on DISCORD for voice chat!

[8th Feb 2018] Address to and for the Brony Analysts and Artists

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by neural, Feb 8, 2019.

1. I agree with this assessment - Chris found in Bronycon that sense of belonging that he's not had since the day Graduation itself forced him out of that comfort zone.

Except now the very people in that community are shutting him out. No Gal Pals here. Or a school administration that basically nullifies any and all repercussions of the actions Chris does. He's trying the childlike approach of simply asking to be let back into the cool kids club but where that used to work, his reputation precedes him and people know better.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime Resident KF Transformers Expert

kiwifarms.net
  2. Was he literally banned from bronycon?

Tikbalang

Tikbalang Wear your shirt inwards out

kiwifarms.net
  3. So I decided to reach out on Twitter to the people who banned Chris to show them the video he made. Several asked that they have their name removed not wanting to be mentioned in the same tweet as him, a couple blocked me on Twitter because of it, and a few just ignored it.

This strong reaction from most of them to just being mentioned in the same tweet as chris is testament to just how negatively his life as impacted them.

• Dumb  x 18
    • Autistic  x 10
    • Informative  x 5
    • Powerlevel  x 3
    • Like  x 1
    • Mad on the Internet  x 1
    • Deviant  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. No, but if the 'big' names in the community are shutting Chris down like this, then it's going to spread. He's afraid that people are going to ostracize him at Bronycon as a result.

Nevermind the fact he's been one of the most infamous online personalities for over a decade.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime Resident KF Transformers Expert

kiwifarms.net
  5. Not yet but he's bucking for it if he doesn't knock this shit off.

They probably assumed you were a gigantic autist.

They don't seem to have been mistaken.

• Agree  x 21
    • Winner  x 2
    • DRINK  x 2
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  6. No, it's more of a testament to how tired they are of being pestered about this drama by people like you.

• Agree  x 34
    • Like  x 1
    • Disagree  x 1
    • Winner  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    The American Hedgehog

Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Congratulations you are proving Chris' point.

• Agree Agree x 22
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Truthboi

Truthboi Prince of filthy weeaboos

kiwifarms.net
  8. I hope Chris shows up at Bronycon and ruins it, but its really fun for him and no one else.

• Agree  x 4
    • Winner  x 4
    • Optimistic  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    Mr. Manchester

Mr. Manchester Clickity Clack

kiwifarms.net
  9. Thoughts:
    • The whining, The Claw of Fail, & miming being stabbed in the heart is particularly reminiscent of the "Damian Antaria" video where he begs the Wallflower for sex. Nice to see glimpses of good ol' Classic Chris break through.
    • In the same vein, the "you think YOU have it bad? I have it WORSE!" is peak Chris.
    • The bathrobe/fingerless glove combo makes him look like a homeless old bag lady.
    • Chris has no idea what "catharsis" means.
    • He mentions the pizzas, but it's so garbled I have no idea what he's saying.
    • Whole parts of the video are completely unintelligible. Between this & him smacking himself in the head repeatedly, he really acts like those "nutty slow-in-the-minds" he hates so much.
    • "Cartharsisism"
    • "Mad Munchkin[. . .]was the last straw on my back"
    • "I've learned from my past mistakes" count: 3+
    • He pronounces the "ch" in "yacht." :story:

• Like Like x 13
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    BOLDYSPICY!

BOLDYSPICY! I can't get errverr Null's streams
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Yeah, I had a bitch of a time trying to figure out what he was saying when I was transcribing it this morning. I rewound the bit about the pizzas probably five or six times before I gave up. He's just slurring and garbling his words so badly nowadays he sounds like a stroke victim or something.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 4
    Second_Missing_Primarch

Second_Missing_Primarch Magnus Did Nothing Wrong

kiwifarms.net
  11. How does he think thrashing around and gargling unintelligibly is going to make people decide he isn't fucking nuts and unblock him?

• Agree Agree x 8
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  12. Fixed it.

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Let me stop you right there.

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 8
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Someone in a Tree

Someone in a Tree Renowned robot bear conductor

kiwifarms.net
  14. Sooo, this is something i missed....
    What happened here?? I've been interested in what happens to chris after mom dies.

kiwifarms.net
  15. post screencaps plz

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Snuckening

Snuckening Jumped the shark

kiwifarms.net
  16. Have you considered suicide ?

• Like  x 3
    •  x 3
    • Agree  x 2
    • Feels  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    WhatNemesisMeans

WhatNemesisMeans Having dinner with an old friend

kiwifarms.net
  17. Suicide is not the answer. If it was this forum would be a ghost town.

• Feels  x 9
    • Agree  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Disagree  x 1
    • Winner  x 1
    •  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. "since twooo..thousand...seven"
    He was visibly calculating how much 7 is and still almost held up 8 fingers.
    One minute in and this video is already the best part of all this Twitter sperging.

Also, how typical for the villain to try and give a "we're not so different, you and I" speech.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Potential trolling / roleplaying plan: A group of brony elite sat on a table making a plan to make sure Chris will never enter to bronycon

• Winner Winner x 2
    Tikbalang

Tikbalang Wear your shirt inwards out

kiwifarms.net
  20. IKR? Classic Chris. He looks and sounds like he rolled out of bed at 4:30am after stewing on his plights all night long and instead of taking a piss and going back to sleep like a neurotypical person, he had to take this mental shit into the interwebs to clear his mind before he could sleep.

Also, that "since two thousand and SEVEN!!!!!!" bit near the start has some cwc-meme gif potential.

• Agree Agree x 5
    The Un-Clit

The Un-Clit Can you find it? come on in, look closer!

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.