[8th March-2020] Twitter DMCA notices are being issued against DSP related clips -

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
ORIGINAL SUSPECT IS NOW SUSPENDED FROM TWITTER AS AT 26th MARCH

LINK1 & LINK2, both copyright troll accounts suspended

update APR 6th:

LSB also hit with DMCA takedown notices as of 6th APRIL

LSB's case has concluded here

8th March 2020

it has been brought to our attention that @DSPArchives (twitter detractor), has been hit with multiple dmca takedown notices

first mentioned by @PutridElephant here

9671868C-BC19-4546-A0ED-D23C96720013.png D0AF6A8F-1361-4447-BE10-3EF1F1BEFF67.png

538222E4-075F-4056-B15E-C5AD3DF3B5BA.jpeg

38469B22-57DA-470E-872D-2A854AC5ED39.png

@darksydeclown has also been suspended, mentioned by @drgnkiller, @darksydeclown will be unsuspended in a day or two

DSP's reponse, 8th March 1900hrs:

"I'M NAHT INVAHLVED"

DSP claims he has nothing to do with it, detractors have found the possible copyright troll, source here

continues to talk about youtube's copystrike system for some reason, even though he knows it was twitter

9th March 2020

a copyright claim has been issued, citing DSP's email address, posted here by @drgnkiller

claim was received right after DSP's stream ended

twitter post

9809BA68-1AB8-4CCA-B0D4-68AC752ED603.jpeg

vod link

vods are habitually deleted from twitch by dsp to avoid breaching partnership restrictions, it's suspiciously still up at 1800hrs 9th March 2020 but @actually has mentioned DSP does forget to delete it from time to time

DSP's response to the copyright claim issued citing his email address

twitter post here, made at 1809hrs 9th March 2020 Seattle time

timezone shown below is my own timezone

5810FBA4-FB5C-4412-AE4B-E9550C888C7B.jpeg

update:

14th March, the same copyright troll is taking twitter accounts down if he doesn't have his demands met, here, and was caught flexing about taking down @DSPArchives

14EFF145-BC89-4384-9BA6-8D049938B8B3.jpeg

26th March, hopefully the final update

copytroll has been suspended

LINK1 & LINK2, both suspended

shoutout to LSB discord for keeping an eye on it

AEC9776B-D621-42E7-A495-1A0D609B13D5.jpeg

UPDATE 6th APRIL

LSB gets hit with dmca take down notices on youtube

LINK

LSB's appeal was accepted here

A3A61820-9D22-4DE2-9F41-EDE3392CD919.jpeg

Last edited:
Unless Phil has an alternate email, it looks like it was a fanboy falsely reporting as him.

View attachment 1179283
Oh I’m sure the boys around here will find out everything we need about that email(I’m guessing it’s a fan because that seems like a very random email for dark to have)

the fact that some random person can do that and get twitter to act so swiftly is ridiculous, assuming it’s not phil himself lol

So could he only report videos that he could link clips of? I only ask because the “link to original work” was a clip and not just his entire twitch channel, either that or this faggot really went out of their way to see if a clip existed of the videos being reported.

either way I’d love to know who this loser is that took it upon themselves to pretend to be their idol and copyright strike a twitter account(the fact that we can copyright strike twitter accounts now just made me throw up in my mouth)

Near

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The fact some faggot with a random-ass E-mail address can just file these without having to provide a phone number, and using the most barebones info you can easily find here is pretty amazing.

And these reported accounts are completely defenseless against it.

The fact some faggot with a random-ass E-mail address can just file these without having to provide a phone number, and using the most barebones info you can easily find here is pretty amazing.

And these reported accounts are completely defenseless against it.
It’s your fault for deciding to share a clip of someone playing video games saying something stupid. How dare you attempt to spread information on something, only the streamer in question should be allowed to upload that clip on a site(hopefully one that allows them to make money off it)

bunch of idiots, thinking you’re allowed to hold people accountable for the stupid shit they say with video evidence.

BrokeACKMountain

kiwifarms.net
Could be a throwaway email (which makes it odd that Twitter have acted so harshly on DSPArchives) that'll make it a bit difficult to track. Nothing reported for it on HIBP, and the username appears to be available on most sites as per namechk.

Side note: I noticed there were 2 users listed on overrustle with havoc/havok in their name - kingkiwihavok who showed up for one day on 04/03/20 and spammed about da damn trollz, and itshavoc who seems to be a troll. Probably dead leads - always hate OSINT on gmail addresses, but perhaps others will have better luck (currently on a mobile device so can't check the usual suspects).

Last edited:

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
It's funny when Phil's fans try to do something because they are literally retarded.
  1. That is not Phil's correct mailing address
  2. That is not Phil's business's name
  3. Phil does not refer to himself as a lowly 'Live Streamer', he refers to himself by title of 'Content Creator'.

Tags
None