[8th March-2020] Twitter DMCA notices are being issued against DSP related clips -

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the EU Meme Black Market
kiwifarms.net
Couldn't possibly be me trying to get Twitter to look into shit before they ban more accounts. Nah... But of course you didn't show the whole tweet.

Even if my other account comes back, I might just stick to this one as my main. It's refreshing to start over.
Your account will come back.
I really doubt this will stick, just give it a few days. Don't give the utter exceptional individual that did this any pleasure or attention because that's exactly why he did it.

JamFlowMan

kiwifarms.net
What has Phil been doing to get the attention of the YouTube buzzards? Quartering, Reviewtech, Drunken Pesants, Ethan Ralph has been dipping his toe in the pool, that ex mod Phil met at a con who Phil did call out but he sure road that for the little it was worth, and now this nobody. The drama/attention whores are scraping the bottom of the barrel trying to leech off of another leech.

Nurse Ratchet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lolol. Even on the rare occasion that he inches into the 5-mile radius of a measured response to something, nope, fucker just absolutely cannot help himself. Just cannot hit Send until he makes sure he closes it out with some bitchmade variation of whining, gloating, blame-shifting, or making sure to remind you that he's persecuted &/or more important than someone else.

God. So fucking embarrassing. And I never get totally used to how the ocean of it just has no floor with this guy.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
So anyone who posts a few clips of something on Twitter can have their entire account nuked? Seems like a pretty aggressive DMCA system especially when the person filing the DMCA doesn't even have the proper details to represent the content owner.
What do you expect from companies that want absolutely nothing involving legal actions even mention them? It's easier to let everything slide as legitimate than it is to check if its fraudulent.

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looks to me another case of someone eager and ready to suck Phil's dick....
Nah britbong has a history of being a 'edgy" troll attempting to piss ppl off he thinks are easily triggered. Jmaa is a nutjob that is obsessed with Dick from the Dick Show and Britbong. Was convinced to eat his own shit on a stream and have masturbate session with his pee by some youtuber called Maximilian mus.

This is just them dipping their "troll" toes in another Community hoping you all shit your pants and sperg at them. They are fucking stupid.

They both have threads here fyi

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@actually

DSP's vods are usually deleted instantly, after his stream

the vod is still up
He has frequently forgotten to do so. Sometimes both streams stay up until the next day. I don't think it's Phil, but that's just my opinion. Again, the only thing that changed was the email address, and the other guy is a shit stirring attention whore.

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It continues. This time with Phil's email. Happened after stream ended, and he didn't delete the livestream like he always does.

View attachment 1180777
Its Britbong and JMAA. They think you guys who report on phil will wage a holy jihad of alogging behavior now against him while not realizing where the fuck they are standing in all this.

They are extremely exceptional

DogZero

kiwifarms.net
Its Britbong and JMAA. They think you guys who report on phil will wage a holy jihad of alogging behavior now against him while not realizing where the fuck they are standing in all this.

They are extremely exceptional
Having read through both the JMAA and Britbong threads (something I recommend none of you do, they are incomprehensible gibberish filled with sockpuppets) I find it bizarre that JMAA and Britbong would be working together since they seemed to have a pretty clear break with each other at least 6 months ago.

I can totally see JMAA acting alone on this to try to get attention, perhaps with one of his "fans" who is likely actually a troll trying to set him up to eat his shit again.

Tags
None