{o}P II

A man deprived of his chat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1592421858064.png

Zero Day Defense

"Now come, Samurai. Put on a good show."
kiwifarms.net
Some of these questions are poorly premised. I suppose that's an inevitability of political compass tests.

1592498027792.png

9Axes Results:

1592499549544.png

I dunno, I feel as though I'm in favor of a federal arrangement, but also believe a national government that glues the states together and is also necessary for its continued unity.

I don't' especially dig the faith-based questions, because it lumps all the religions together.

Last edited:

Jewthulhu

A rare deepwater Jew
kiwifarms.net
Some of the questions are really poorly worded. But I guess the final results are still somewhat accurate, although I feel the label is inaccurate (fascism was not traditionalist. It was "neutral" at best).
8Values.png
9Axes.png

Hothead

EVERYTHING WILL BE FIRE.
kiwifarms.net
Some of the questions are really poorly worded. But I guess the final results are still somewhat accurate, although I feel the label is inaccurate (fascism was not traditionalist. It was "neutral" at best).
I answered "neutral/unsure" on a number of them because the questions seem to want you to make a snap judgment or gut call based on a single sentence and I was like "well, I dunno for sure, would like to see some actual data and arguments for/against this" or "I'm not entirely sure what you're asking here".

EDIT: Did 9axes. A lot of the 216 (two-hundred fucking sixteen) questions on the full test felt like either mild rephrases or outright repeats, and some of them are even worse about complete and utter omission of any context and "shoot-from-the-hip".
whatever.png

Assuming that is what the test author is going for, I'm guessing that means they think people vote with their gut a lot more than their brain... which might not be incorrect.

Last edited:

awoo

Awootist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guess I'm a neolib?
The issue is that many questions are leading questions. If I say something vague like "a miliary option should be considered", that's a very agreeable question. Or if I say "Excessive force shouldn't be used", the word excessive already implies it's bad.

1594529559814.png

1594530642379.png

AmarettoPie

Definitely not poisonous.
kiwifarms.net
download.png

I guess this is what happens when you answer neutral/unsure to 90% of the test. I honestly thought it was going to be a near-perfect split down the middle, but I guess it just made the few non-neutral answers I gave have more of an impact, instead.

I'mma be honest: Half the time I didn't know what the fuck was even being asked.

Local Fed

kiwifarms.net
The last time I took the 8 Values test was nearly two years ago. Economically I've shifted about 6 points to Equality and Authority, and shifted about 3 points towards Nation and Tradition.
Screenshot_2020-07-12 8values Results.png

As for the 9 Axes, the Religious part doesn't really reflect me. I'm not religious, but I'm not in the tips fedora at ur sky daddy camp or anything. Also there's no way that I skew that much towards Globalism. Those numbers should be more in line with the very bottom results.
canvas.png