8values - What's your score, and do you think it's accurate? -

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

InLivingTuna

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
8values.png

I don't like war and I do like personal freedoms. Overall nothing surprising.

TheImportantFart

Breakin' Wind
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is the second political alignment test I've taken where I've come out as Libertarian. I'd say I'm more of a Classical Liberal, but I guess the writing's on the wall...

8values score.png

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tradition is an hourglass with little sand left in it and progress is shown to be a symbol of scientific advancement instead of social progress (which is you know, what it should be.):roll:
Anyway, here are my results (which aren't really accurate.)
bea34fead5.png

It's a standard political quiz which is to say that it's pretty shit and inaccurate. All of these quizzes mix hot button issues in with broad political ideas and treat them with the same level of importance which has the problem of artificially pushing you into one side or the other. There's also a ton of redundant questions and vague wording with a general lack of focus in making sure that every single possible issue on government is addressed (instead, focusing on hot button issues). They all just kind of suck.(:_(

Last edited:

Positron

Ran, Bob Ran!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tradition is an hourglass with little sand left in it and progress is shown to be a symbol of scientific advancement instead of social progress (which is you know, what it should be.):roll:
That symbol of "scientific advancement" is an out-of-date atomic model that any high-school science teacher worth his salt will tell his students to banish from memory. So both Tradition and Progress are represented by their caricatures.

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That symbol of "scientific advancement" is an out-of-date atomic model that any high-school science teacher worth his salt will tell his students to banish from memory. So both Tradition and Progress are represented by their caricatures.
Their sloppiness doesn't represent the same thing though (I honestly can't think of any generic symbol that represents "science" better than that tbh). Because it shouldn't even be "science" in the first place.

If they really wanted wanted to make both sides equal, they'd have a symbol of an hourglass being pitted up against one of a man holding a small dog up with his erect cock.