8values - What's your score, and do you think it's accurate? -

Jerkop

Fake Russian Hacker
kiwifarms.net
Maybe it's because I'm not an American, but the test really misjudges my views on war and piece. I think we are too afraid or war nowadays, and that does not guarantee peace.
upload_2017-5-12_19-19-14.png

Btw fuck tradition.

A-tistic

:-DDDDDDD
kiwifarms.net
tmp_17817-20170514_145012-1549946223.png

Yup this is accurate. Im glad nation/world is its own axis rather than being mixed with tradition/progress like in some tests.

Manah

aaaa
kiwifarms.net
The results of thread are making me wonder. If Kiwi Farms averages out a little left of center, why does it tend to ride lefties harder than right wingers? EG, there's a whole board for rat kings instead of just dumping them into the general lolcow or community watch subforums.

I mean I don't have any actual guesses as to why that is. Just something I found interesting.

friedshrimp

028372n38934739473247219074
kiwifarms.net
Those that fling harder to the left are easier to troll than the right, tbh. I mean, yeah, there's always that one skinhead sympathizer who goes nuts, but the whole SJWs/vegans just seem to always be angry and irrational compared to others.

cuddle striker

BETRAYED AND DEVESTATED BY Ebrima Trawally
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Those that fling harder to the left are easier to troll than the right, tbh. I mean, yeah, there's always that one skinhead sympathizer who goes nuts, but the whole SJWs/vegans just seem to always be angry and irrational compared to others.
also, we understand them better. it's easy to pick apart and laugh at someone who has taken something you understand to its extent than it is to dive into something foreign and dissect it for kicks.

Zebedee

Lives under beds, feeding on fanta stains.
kiwifarms.net
It seems I am rather right wing with exception to progression.

Attachments

• Me.png
    Me.png
    98.2 KB · Views: 195