9/11/2019 - Kiwi Farms in a panic today over data breach - Tom takes the bait

The Reaper

Be more kind, my friends.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But like...honest question. We in a panic??

Like I know some people are upset or whatever. But are we in panic mode?
No one publically seemed to be in a panic, and most of us were too busy celebrating the incoming onslaught of pizzas. There may have been some private exchanges, as evidenced by some people emailing to be left off a list one Kiwi was compiling, but outside of that there wasn't a DFE ongoing.

Deadpool

Sheriff of Kiwi Farms!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No one publically seemed to be in a panic, and most of us were too busy celebrating the incoming onslaught of pizzas. There may have been some private exchanges, as evidenced by some people emailing to be left off a list one Kiwi was compiling, but outside of that there wasn't a DFE ongoing.
We've been celebrating the pizzas and mocking who ever did it for being shit at it, and literally getting nothing of value or importance. The entire thread about it is people shit posting.

I

IN 041

kiwifarms.net
Bros, I think it's time to come clean. I was doxed. I lied, my name is in fact Ian. Ian Brandon Anderson to be specific.
Ian Brandon Anderson (DOB February 24 1982)
14 Branchland Court,
Ruckersville, VA,
Do with me as you will.

@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg I'm really sorry for trolling you, I just want to move forward with my life.

Last edited by a moderator:
O

OB 946

kiwifarms.net
Bros, I think it's time to come clean. I was doxed. I lied, my name is in fact Ian. Ian Brandon Anderson to be specific.
14 Branchland Court,
Ruckersville, VA,
Do with me as you will.

@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg I'm really sorry for trolling you, I just want to move forward with my life.
Is this a meme? I'm really confused.

MediocreMilt

We must secure the existence of our gf's daughters
kiwifarms.net
14 Branchland Court,
Ruckersville, VA,
Do with me as you will.

Did Jesus Wept delete his account? Genuinely confused here.

Tags
None