9/11/2019 - Kiwi Farms in a panic today over data breach - Tom takes the bait

O

OB 946

kiwifarms.net
Did Jesus Wept delete his account? Genuinely confused here.
He did delete his account but I can't tell if it's because he was actually doxed (not that it would matter deleting your account doesn't make your dox go away) or if it's for a meme and he's just going to make a new account in a few minutes.

Reactions: 3119967d0c

MediocreMilt

We must secure the existence of our gf's daughters
kiwifarms.net
He did delete his account but I can't tell if it's because he was actually doxed (not that it would matter deleting your account doesn't make your dox go away) or if it's for a meme and he's just going to make a new account in a few minutes.
At a quick glance, Ian Brandon Anderson is someone related to Chris Chan's saga

I don't follow Chris closely enough to say more.

Flustercuck

Inhabitor of 14 trans bodies
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ian Brandon Anderson is a meme, from the Liquid Chris saga if I'm not wrong
the delete is probably related to the leaks, I honestly don't know

MediocreMilt

We must secure the existence of our gf's daughters
kiwifarms.net
Ian Brandon Anderson is a meme, from the Liquid Chris saga if I'm not wrong
the delete is probably related to the leaks, I honestly don't know
Jesus Wept's name isn't Ian Brandon something
My honest bet is JW is some college kid and he axed his account because he thought it'd be a time-sink during a new semester.

The "leaks" and Tom's sperging about them just gave him a chance to make a joke on the way out.

Y

YW 525

kiwifarms.net
But like...honest question. We in a panic??

Like I know some people are upset or whatever. But are we in panic mode?
I think these people are mistaking the scheduled monthly test of our fire alarms as panic mode.

Or are they still on yesterday's news?

Reactions: DatBepisTho

MasterDisaster

Beating my meat like everyone's watching.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bros, I think it's time to come clean. I was doxed. I lied, my name is in fact Ian. Ian Brandon Anderson to be specific.
Ian Brandon Anderson (DOB February 24 1982)
14 Branchland Court,
Ruckersville, VA,
Do with me as you will.

@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg I'm really sorry for trolling you, I just want to move forward with my life.
Don't do this. It's not funny.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Tom's knowledge of the legal process is atrocious.

As a plaintiff, Tom would have to prove that the defendant (s) made the statement that is false purporting to be fact, that it was published to a third party, that it was at least negligent, and that he was damaged.

Truth is an absolute defense, not a requirement to win as a defendant.

Tom admits to sexual contact with a minor. Calling him a pedo can't damage him more than his own statements and you can't be negligent for interpreting his statements as such.

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Panic is a strong word.
In fact, we overwhelmingly voted to host the leak.

Bros, I think it's time to come clean. I was doxed. I lied, my name is in fact Ian. Ian Brandon Anderson to be specific.
Ian Brandon Anderson (DOB February 24 1982)
14 Branchland Court,
Ruckersville, VA,
Do with me as you will.

@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg I'm really sorry for trolling you, I just want to move forward with my life.
Wait, I thought guests were only allowed to post in the "furry personal army" thread.

Last edited:

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Tom got sent shitposted dox (not actual leak dox) and he immediately forwarded it to a cop. That's sure to lend credibility to an already solid case for institutionalization based on his garbled batshittery alone. :story:
If it's not what Null posted, it's probably fake. Not that Tom could tell the difference.

Tags
None