9/11 conspiracy, your thoughts?

Picklepower

This isnt even my final form
kiwifarms.net
If discussing conspiracy theories is against the rules, I apologize, and I don't want a flame war. My question is, what are your thoughts on 9/11, do you think there was any government foul play, and if so why?

Me, I lean towards believing it wasn't a false flag. I went through a conspiracy phase myself.

Globe

baby you look great today
kiwifarms.net
No. Crazy Jihadists flew planes into the North and South towers of the WTC and the debris that flew off the north tower caused building 7 to catch fire and go down as well. End of story. No demolitions, no shadow government CIA-affiliated cover-ups, no nothing. The US Government does plenty of shady stuff, be it starting internationally illegal wars, funding oppressive military juntas or what have you, but it has very little to gain from killing thousands of its own citizens.

Hyperion

D E A D
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think the endless commercialization of 9/11 is a conspiracy.

The Hunter

Border Hopping Taco Bender
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Here's the REAL conspiracy!

[youtube]28T1ILTjolg[/youtube]

Picklepower

kiwifarms.net
I started thinking about this subject again cuz in a podcast I listen to, one of the hosts kinda out of nowhere during his rant, said he believes 9/11 was a false flag and that Osama was not killed by Seal Team 6. This brought down the hosts credibility in my mind, well that and the fact that he clearly wrote the only good Imdb review for his own horror movie.

Some JERK

I ain't drunk, I'm just drinkin'
kiwifarms.net
The theory that requires the least amount of assumptions is that violently militant people who hate western culture and have a long history of dramatic and destructive violence (including the attempted destruction of the very same target only years earlier) hijacked and flew planes full of people into the largest and most public targets available.

I'm not saying that a false flag is impossible, but it's pretty unlikely.

Male

This guy fucks!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The 9/11 conspiracy is a goverment conspiracy

random_pickle

kiwifarms.net
I hate the 9/11 conspiracy nutjobs so much. It feels so insulting to the people that died that day. It pisses me off even more how they call themselves "truthers".

There's nothing funnier than watching one of them get their ass handed to them. For example:

[youtube]jVV9ZByg2M8[/youtube]

Hyperion

D E A D
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's fairly obvious that Bush and co knew it was coming and let it happen.

TastyWoodenBadge

My wooden badge was delicious
kiwifarms.net
CatParty said:

This came to mind almost instantly

because-aliens.jpg

cypocraphy

Deader than the parents on "Party Of Five"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let's fake a terrorist attack by flying planes into buildings, but blow up the buildings anyway as soon as the planes hit. Then let's blow up WTC7 just for the hell of it. :asperchu:

When the most powerful and wealthiest government in the world plans a super, top-secret, fake terrorist attack...they sure do leave a lot clues behind.

Picklepower

kiwifarms.net
bungholio said:
Let's fake a terrorist attack by flying planes into buildings, but blow up the buildings anyway as soon as the planes hit. Then let's blow up WTC7 just for the hell of it. :asperchu:

When the most powerful and wealthiest government in the world plans a super, top-secret, fake terrorist attack...they sure do leave a lot clues behind.

Yeah, I was like, "Why would they blow up building 7 ?"

Caddchef

Grade - F Destruction
kiwifarms.net
The real conspiracy about the wtc attacks were that the buildings themselves weren't built to spec and corners were cut in construction and materials for no reason other than save a little cash.

B

BT 075

kiwifarms.net
For a time I believed in it. I was fifteen and anti-American sentiments were hip. Uncle Sam just wasn't our man. But I realized deep down that it was too far fetched. CIA, meh. Mossad? Fat chance. I remember how Osama never expected the towers to go down, apparantly. 9\11 was a lucky shot for al-Qaida, one they never managed to outdo. And I do genuinely believe they did it. None of the conspiracy-theories I've heard so far have sounded satisfactory, or even remotely believable. It's fun I guess blaming things on "da evil Murricans" but you'd just be lying to yourself to believe Americans blew up the Twin Towers.

One could argue however that in funding the Taliban and Osama in Afghanistan fighting the Soviets, America indirectly funded the people who later turned their backs on them. Obama is doing the same thing in Syria now funding Al-Qaida backed rebels. I can see history repeating itself in the decades to come.

Judge Holden

TRVE BVCK BREAKER
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have heard from reputable sources that individuals of a Semitic extraction may be eminently culpable for the events on September the eleventh

Blue Max

kiwifarms.net
Picklepower said:
If discussing conspiracy theories is against the rules, I apologize, and I don't want a flame war. My question is, what are your thoughts on 9/11, do you think there was any government foul play, and if so why?

Me, I lean towards believing it wasn't a false flag. I went through a conspiracy phase myself.

There is was very real, very true and honest conspiracy regarding 9-11:
That of the Competency of George W. Bush and his government.

This is why he tried prevent the 9-11 commission in the first place, before reversing himself.
He tried to find links between Iraq and 9-11.
He didn't wind up taking out Bin Laden either (thank you Obama)
Torture rules, really?
Rebuilding Afghanistan...how is it possible that we're still there and remarkably little has been done?

This is a great, across the board conspiracy. I think we all know the story is blown wide open now, but after 9-11, George W. had to BE in charge. He had to REACT to Al-Qaeda, and he did so in moronic ways that didn't improve US security at all. Now, 10+ years afterward, we can say he didn't have any idea what he was doing and was totally over his head, but we didn't know that then.

That's the conspiracy.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Brother, just know that it was NOT the Hulkster, despite what Bobby "The Brain" Heenan claims. He paid The Genius to photoshop this image, man

hulk-hogan-vs-world-trade-centre.jpg