9/11 conspracies -

GHTD

I wanna see the boat movie!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's theories that come from both sides, including the far-right because 'muh Jews' and the far-left because 'muh BDS'. It's obvious this didn't just 'happen' and something else happened here.

Which theory have you read that you believe to be more true than others?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: The Last Stand

Spastic Colon

I hate 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Neoconservatives --- mostly (((neoconservatives))) --- were behind it. The "Project for a New American Century" document spelled out the goals and stated it was unlikely to happen any time soon unless there was another "Pearl Harbor" event. That PNAC document was actually just a reworking of a paper written for the Israeli Government called "A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm". All they did was rewrite with the spin that it would be in America's interests to pursue this plan.

Richard Perle led the group that wrote that report for Israel. Richard Perle was also a signatory on the PNAC document -- along with Dov Zakheim (who was comptroller of the Pentagon when Rumsfeld announced that 2.3 trillion dollars was missing from the Pentagon), Dick Cheney, Paul Wolfowitz, Elliot Abrams, Elliot Cohen, Scooter Libby, Jeb Bush, Donald Rumsfeld, etc.

Were the terrorists real and just used by these people to do the attack or were they merely patsies? No idea. Given Mohammad Atta's love of cocaine and hookers, I'm inclined to think that they weren't really fundamentalist terrorists killing themselves for Allah. They may have wanted to attack America, but I don't think religious fervor was the driving force. But, I think the government not only knew about it and let it happen -- they actively assisted them because it would make it possible for them to pursue their regime changes in the middle east at the behest of our BFF Israel and defense contractors (like Cheney's Halliburton) would make a shit load of money.

If the government didn't assist them (like having the Air Force stand down rather than engage the hijacked planes as is standard protocol), then our military leadership sucks ass and heads should have rolled over the massive amount of incompetence that would have had to happen to watch a hijacked plane approaching DC and not do anything about it, allowing it to hit the pentagon. That level of fuck up shouldn't even be possible.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: 3119967d0c

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Whatever the story behind 9/11, I still think it was the defining moment when the old ways definitely began to change into the Current Year of "social" media, social "justice", "social distancing", face masks, endless recession, extremely divisive politics, oversaturated tech, tech companies acting as censors, the end of something called "privacy", and an increase in crazy.

What a dark place this is. I hope things can improve someday.

(Also note how much of the above only became issues in 2020?)

Hell

MMA
kiwifarms.net
Man, Israel trolled murrika pretty hard that day even if I'm no longer butthurt at the Joos. :lit:

Watching Antifa burn Wall Street to the ground from a safe distance. Enjoy Hell. :)

Grandpa Simpson

kiwifarms.net
I do want to ask a demolitions expert. How long does it take to rig a building the size of WTC-7 to be demolished. Since Silverstein said the building needed to be "pulled" due to fire damage.

collapse.jpg

Last edited:
Tags
None