9/11 memorial thread -

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
kiwifarms.net
I still wish that one Land Before Time fan fic where some time traveler took the dinosaur cast millions of years into the future for the sole purpose of witnessing 9/11 where Ducky and Chomper confessed their love for each other was still on the Internet, either of its original format or its sporking.

Oh well.

The memes are great, but I still get chills watching the footage. It was the day of innocence lost but I was too confused to understand exactly why. My best friend was never the same after that day, and it was as if the sun was never as bright as it was the day before. And the night before, too, my school had an ice cream social and everyone was just having a good time. It was a surreal experience.

• Informative
Reactions: j666

j666

big ass brain energy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I still wish that one Land Before Time fan fic where some time traveler took the dinosaur cast millions of years into the future for the sole purpose of witnessing 9/11 where Ducky and Chomper confessed their love for each other was still on the Internet, either of its original format or its sporking.
Yeah I'm going to need a copy of this asap

Feline Supremacist

I am a Dog-Exclusionary Radical Felinist
kiwifarms.net
The weather today is almost exactly the same as it was that day, weird. I watched this for the first time last year. I think the staircase was in the same building as the Borders bookstore but I'm not sure.

Good thing I'm lazy and decided to reschedule an AM appointment after 2 PM so I could lunch in Battery Park City. Which never happened.

The Reaper

Are you well? Do you have brain damage?
kiwifarms.net
I can't find it, but I remember seeing footage from a Brooklyn guy that caught both the planes crashing, with sound a year or two ago. I of course can't find it now, but it was the first time I'd ever hear the crash with actual sound. It's the most jarring and surreal thing. All the footage I'd seen prior was just the planes crashing from sky cams, or one which would catch plane sounds, and a sliver of the plane colliding. Most people I've talked to haven't really heard the sound either; just silent footage.

This is the next closest thing I could find, but I'll have to look for Brooklyn guys video when I get home.

Feline Supremacist

I am a Dog-Exclusionary Radical Felinist
kiwifarms.net
I can't find it, but I remember seeing footage from a Brooklyn guy that caught both the planes crashing, with sound a year or two ago. I of course can't find it now, but it was the first time I'd ever hear the crash with actual sound. It's the most jarring and surreal thing. All the footage I'd seen prior was just the planes crashing from sky cams, or one which would catch plane sounds, and a sliver of the plane colliding. Most people I've talked to haven't really heard the sound either; just silent footage.

This is the next closest thing I could find, but I'll have to look for Brooklyn guys video when I get home.
The Naudet brothers documentary has video/audio of the first plane but what has more of an impact is the footage of them inside the lobby and the sounds of the bodies hitting an awning and sidewalk, with the FDNY chaplain who was killed by a falling body.

• Informative
Reactions: The Reaper

Piga Dgrifm

Where are those good old fashioned values?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Kari Kamiya

kiwifarms.net

Is that the one where he's on the rooftop, and when the second plane hit within seconds the soundwaves reach him and he mutters, "Jesus"? I think that was in a compilation video, but I can't recall which one.

• Informative
Reactions: The Reaper

edboy

cum tribute
kiwifarms.net
I was going to post the Howard Stern 9/11 video, but it seems that Howie and his team of goons had it taken down once again. It's a shame, I feel like the anger and confusion that everyone in Howard's studio displayed was reflective of how people felt at the time.

EDIT: found it after a more thorough search. It really is worth at least skimming through it. Start at 28 mins in.

Last edited:

The Reaper

Are you well? Do you have brain damage?
kiwifarms.net
Is that the one where he's on the rooftop, and when the second plane hit within seconds the soundwaves reach him and he mutters, "Jesus"? I think that was in a compilation video, but I can't recall which one.
I think it was. I also distinctly remember after the second plane hit him going, "this ain't no accident. We're going into Iraq now aren't we?"

Kari Kamiya

kiwifarms.net
I was going to post the Howard Stern 9/11 video, but it seems that Howie and his team of goons had it taken down once again. It's a shame, I feel like the anger and confusion that everyone in Howard's studio displayed was reflective of how people felt at the time.
I took back my feels rating 'cause I've found the video (well, audio).

Reactions: edboy
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino