• "They made up a lot of shit about a friend of mine and they photoshopped pictures of him to look like he was wearing a diaper."

9/12 "Jessie is a real and genuine person"

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by Jo Jo Stalin, Sep 12, 2017.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Chris. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. Chris is gross. Discussing his incontinence in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Don't roleplay in your posts. Don't write pretend dialog between people, such as Chris and his mother. Avoid writing monologues, they're also dumb.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Facebook post about Sonichu" is better than "new update".
  • Chris doesn't read your posts. Stop trying to directly, or indirectly, chastise Chris through your posts. He does not care about what you have to say, and these rants are boring.
  • Don't post random articles. Unless the subject matter is directly related to Chris and his history, please do not post articles with a loose affiliation.
  1. Something I just stumbled apon in the old CWCki written by Chris. Sort of relevant and hilarious to look at, 7 years later.
    Screen Shot 2017-09-13 at 1.58.55 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-09-13 at 1.57.10 PM.png
    Straight from the horses' mouth, ladies and gentlemen.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Sammy

Sammy Exhibits no Islamic behavior once given McNuggets

kiwifarms.net
  2. Chris has no respect, SHOW HIM NONE IN RETURN!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Holdek

Holdek "Skill."

kiwifarms.net
  3. jessica confirmed not real by chris himself

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    ZehnBoat

ZehnBoat kiwis are tasty

kiwifarms.net
  4. He'd probably just make her abort like a chinaman.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    muh_moobs

muh_moobs Lord of mspaint shitposts

kiwifarms.net
  5. If he is trying to troll us it'll be like that time he told us he was going to resume his love quest with the attraction sign. He sure got us by staying inside all day and doing nothing.

• Winner Winner x 2
    #145 trueandhonestfan, Sep 13, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
    trueandhonestfan

trueandhonestfan I'll drink my agua to that!

kiwifarms.net
  6. When I reverse image search her photo from that post all the similar images are fetuses.... why does google think she's a fetus?

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Queen of the hoard

Queen of the hoard Need moar

kiwifarms.net
  7. Yeah this whole thing is deja vu. Everyone brings up Megan to compare to the Doopie drama but I've always thought the Wallflower comparison was closer. She told Chris to fuck off in no uncertain terms several times and to cease contacting her and he completely ignored it. He thought he could fix it just like he thinks he can with these voice actresses and their feelings don't factor into it.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    Gunslinger

Gunslinger Liberate tutemet ex inferis

kiwifarms.net
  8. I get that feeling a lot, especially when Jessica said she doesn't want to give anything about what's going on between her and Chris, yet stating their upcoming plans for a date next month.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Moonman's Son

Moonman's Son Son of the Legendary Lunar Mascot

kiwifarms.net
  9. As if Chris impregnating somebody isn't already a problem with his autism... If she's around Chris's age, her biological time clock is ticking, too.

• Agree Agree x 5
    CWCchange

CWCchange Professional Hikikomori

kiwifarms.net
  10. I was reminded of the time he triumphantly announced that JenkinsJinkies was a clever ruse by him, despite the fact that he fooled literally no one.

They're clearly hoping to bait us. I'm on the fence as to whether it's a ploy by Jessica for attention, or whether they're both going to announce "Ha ha! Joke's on you! Chris can't get a date after all!" It's not impossible that it's both, of course.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend

kiwifarms.net
  11. I'm still not convinced Chris is in on it, and I'd guess that if Jessica is real then it's some attention whoring thing for her. Chris insisting nobody bug her is a bit suspicious but also makes it sound like he thinks it's real given how he was asking us not to bug Doopie, or anyone else he talks/talked to. We'll see whether or not she is real by the time they're supposed to go on a date. I think they'll either give very detailed but conflicting accounts of the date (if they're both tricking us), it will be postponed or Chris is stood up (Jessica is just attention whoring or trolling), or we get some date audio or possibly a transcript or story (if she is a troll).

• Agree Agree x 1
    trueandhonestfan

trueandhonestfan I'll drink my agua to that!

kiwifarms.net
  12. She is much younger than 35 going by her pic, that pic is probably not her though.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Slowinthemind

Slowinthemind Riding the rickshaw of short buses

kiwifarms.net
  13. Will Chris be using Crayola Model Magic to help with her eyebrows?

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    MediExcalibur2012

MediExcalibur2012 Did you forget my dick is a chainsaw?

kiwifarms.net
  14. Yeah, Chris really can't deal with loss at all. That's what happens when your coddled and given excuses for every single shortcoming, great job Bob and Barb. Any time Chris doesn't get his way he views it as somebody taking something away from him that he possessed. He's reacting to it like it's theft; I had something and somebody who is bad took it, so now I need to get it back. He had Doopie as a friend, somebody bad took her from him. Who took Doopie from Chris? In reality nobody did, Chris doesn't possess Doopie and she told him that, and she doesn't want anything from Chris except his money. That's not how Chris sees it. Chris searched the internet and found Doopie, he exchanged pleasantries and had business transactions with her, and to him that means he "owns" a relationship with Doopie. The problem is that Chris doesn't see that the (business) relationship capped off at business transactions and pleasantries, and he still thinks there's potentially a chance that he can work his way up to sweetheart status when that was never on the table. Trolls and fools give Chris a bad guy to pin his loss on. He doesn't respect Doopie's wishes, she's a woman he wants to fuck that doesn't charge him. Chris thinks he can convince women who aren't attracted to him that they're wrong about that and always has. When he fails to change their mind, as he always does, Chris won't blame himself. It's always someone else's fault. If Chris had no internet fame, he'd just blame Snyder, Cole, Megan or MLW. No proof needed, suspicion is enough for Chris to assassinate someone else's character and absolve himself of any responsibility. Mean, bad people take things from Chris because they hate Autistics. It's never anything that Chris said or did that causes him to fail.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Porker LeVance

Porker LeVance Your Favorite

kiwifarms.net
  15. Its definitely a piercing.

All this a-logging about her looks is kinda pathetic, have a go at the eyebrows sure but shes not ugly. You all act like your models or something. You should have to post a selfie if your gonna a log her.

• Agree x 8
    • Like x 3
    • Disagree x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Feels x 1
    • Autistic x 1
    #155 Darndirty, Sep 14, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
    Darndirty

Darndirty Just the kink.

kiwifarms.net
  16. Yeah, I’m not going to post a picture on myself on Kiwi Farms mainly because I’m an ugly coward (an ugly coward who has a shred of common sense, but still a coward). That aside, every negative comment regarding her appearance has been fairly tame so far. but if you’d like a real demonstration of what actual Alogging actually is then I’m more than happy to oblige. Here we go:

I’ll say this, she’s not hideous but she has a pretty busted mug in most respects even if you disregard her God-awful eyebrows. She has a Cabbage Patch Kid face thing going on which might look cute on a doll but looks freaky as fuck when it’s stitched to the front of a grown woman’s head. She’s puffy around the jowls, her eyes are hooded, she has no upper lip, her philtrum is really long and she has a nasty underbite. Her nose is broad and flat. Her head just looks puffy with no defined structure, no cheekbones, no jawline. Her nasal bridge is really low and wide, giving her the appearance of a person who suffers from Down Syndrome. Her nose in general is the most off putting feature, big and bulbous, puffy looking with tiny nostrils that give no definition. It’s too wide from top to bottom, and too short for her face length. It’s the head of a toddler with some cartoon eyebrows drawn on in Sharpie.

And that brings me to her absolutely woeful makeup skills that don’t help matters. Off-color foundation with no powder, no contouring, no highlighting, just base slapped over that puffy mug with some mascara and lipstick applied... and those fucking eyebrows. I’m not sure what skin tone she thinks she is, or wants to be but every tone she’s using is just wrong, wrong, wrong. I can only assume she got her cosmetic skills from a dark-skinned chola because that’s exactly who her makeup belongs on. I’m sure she gets looks from other girls wherever she goes, and not the good kind. Guys won’t notice this shit, they’re going to look at her ass and tits and probably decide if she’s fuckable, so unless her head is completely monstrous (which it’s not), then she won’t have any issues getting some dick. But other girls will be walking away saying “Oh my God, did you see her makeup?!”, no doubt about it.

She’s cartoonish looking because of her makeup and facial structure. I’m sure a decent makeover by someone with even a passing knowledge of cosmetology would do wonders for her. But let’s be honest, if she’s “dating” Chris then mismatched foundation is probably the least of her worries.

So there’s a more complete appraisal of Miss Jessica that’s much more Aloggy for you. Hopefully now you’ve learned the difference between someone sharing an opinion you disagree with and someone Alogging for the sake of it.

Now let the ratings begin!

• Like x 9
    • Autistic x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Feels x 1
    Cuntster

Cuntster Bastard Congoid of the Jungle.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. [​IMG]
    Every time I look at her.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Smurfchu

Smurfchu Gonna sneak my Duck into China

kiwifarms.net
  18. Bianca del Rio wears makeup better than Jessie and I am talking about a drag queen who uses a lot of makeup and big lashes.

kiwifarms.net
  19. I'd smash dat... after Chris!

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  20. But could you top Chris’s patented “twirl her around on my bent dick like a fidget spinner” sexytime move though?

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Cuntster

Cuntster Bastard Congoid of the Jungle.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net