9/24/2019 - okay trolls , what next? - Tom is blocked from posting on faceberg again lol

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom COPD coughs his way through an angry rant about the farms.
When he gets up, the barrel chest is really apparent. I'd say he's at an advanced stage, and on his deathbed, he'll claim it was KF's fault.

Reactions: RemoveKebab
G

GS 281

kiwifarms.net
Tom has 2 Facebook accounts. One he calls his "public" Tommie Jayne Wasserberg account and the other is his "private" Teejay Wasserberg account. He has a history of doing this. He would use different variations of the name Tom because he has zero creativity. He will keep one "private" so it is harder to report his shit if you don't have a fakebook added to his profile. He has even gone far enough to beg friends to allow him to use their Facebook accounts.

Tom will get in silly slapfights about Zionism, trannies and hippies because he's such a gigantic asshole no one can disagree with him without him picking a fight with them. He is a mentally ill man online. He is an anti-Zionist Jew, so he will seek out arguments with Zionist Jews. He is a fake tranny who hates gay people. He is member of the Rainbow Family but they hate him because he accuses them of drug trafficking, murder, child abuse and a whole host of other things.

He will be relentless in arguing with people until he works himself up to say really asinine things that get him reported and banned. These are like his 10th and 11th profiles and he will probably start more soon.

Sofonda Cox

Tired.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's absolutely rocking some emphysema as well. Can we get a death pool? I'm thinking three years ish. Goodnight, sweet prince.

Postal_Rat

Digging through trash, Reading your mail
kiwifarms.net
He's absolutely rocking some emphysema as well. Can we get a death pool? I'm thinking three years ish. Goodnight, sweet prince.
Ehh I bet ten cockroaches tend to live far longer than you would expect

"I just know how to make things sound musical, I don't know how to play the sax" Well half of that is true

I love him trying to be intimidating it's so cute, I'm just so abjectly terrified of the braindead hippy with untreated breathing problems and the muscle mass of the woman he so desperately wants to become.

Its so fucking sad that I can't get the chat replay for people tommay has unpersoned

"I think they're laying low because they know we they can get in big trouble calling pretending to be me"
Ah Tom exceptional as always they're not going to start looking at the farms because who ever swatted your blighted asshole doesn't get their marching orders from here. otherwise they never would have swatted you

Last edited:

MediocreMilt

There is always time to talk about our feelings.
kiwifarms.net
"I think they're laying low because they know we they can get in big trouble calling pretending to be me"
Ah Tom exceptional as always they're not going to start looking at the farms because who ever swatted your blighted asshole doesn't get their marching orders from here. otherwise they never would have swatted you
Nonsense. Detective Sam Hyde is on the case now. Shit's going places.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino