9/25/2019 - Cooking with Tommie Jayne: Walnut Black Bean Veggie Burgers - Cooking With The Toots

Maltninja

I hope he loses his duck.
kiwifarms.net
From 1st September.
you are blindered by your own biased bullshit and completely incompetent remote diagnosis of my mental and physical health. my diet is very high in raw fruits and vegetables, nowhere near all of it coming from the trash. i just bought 8 pounds of walnuts i'm using in smoothies and meat substitutes.

Chef Toots loves her nuts. I wonder if these burgers are part of the 8lb batch? How long do walnuts keep for?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

Babe the Pig

kiwifarms.net
Last edited by a moderator:

Dimetrodon

Not a reptile or a mammal
kiwifarms.net
Between the nasty cooking, the dumpster diving, and how goddamn dirty his living environment is, Tommy is like a terrifying trooned out version of Oscar the Grouch. Just imagine him slowly rising up from a trash can to ramble on to Big Bird about all the "nutrients" that people throw out.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck is it with lolcows and fucking up hamburgers? We need to do a taste test between tooter's hippieburger and kengels boiled islamburger
I don’t even understand how you fuck a hamburger up. It must be one of the easiest things to cook. I’d say it’s almost harder to make a bad one than a good one.

Mind you, there were lots of things I thought no one could fuck up before I joined this forum.

Ex Cummunicated Sasser HD

Sláinte!!!
kiwifarms.net
Nuts contain a lot of oil. They can go rancid real quick in heat but you can keep 'em in a container at room temperature for about a month.
Depends on the nut, but yeah, walnuts tend to go rancid and bitter fairly fast if not stored correctly (and I have a strange feeling Ol' Tommy hasn't stored them correctly).

If I ever have walnuts that taste a bit sour, I just put them in the blender and use mix them in my bird food in the garden.

Most other nuts last a lot longer though, especially if they are blanched and salted like peanuts or cashews.

• Dislike
Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Depends on the nut, but yeah, walnuts tend to go rancid and bitter fairly fast if not stored correctly (and I have a strange feeling Ol' Tommy hasn't stored them correctly).

If I ever have walnuts that taste a bit sour, I just put them in the blender and use mix them in my bird food in the garden.

Most other nuts last a lot longer though, especially if they are blanched and salted like peanuts or cashews.
I'm honestly not sure Tom could tell good food from spoiled food. He claims to only have gotten food poisoning once back when Wendy's had salad bars, but he's complained numerous times over the years of having stomach problems that most normies would link to eating bad food. I can't imagine what lurks in the unsanitary conditions in Tom's apartment. Remember, this place was clean when he moved in like 6 months ago. You've seen how nasty the counter is and see him smashing cockroaches while cooking. You know that there is fecal matter from cockroaches and vermin all in his food.

Army Burger

Y'all know what time it is
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What’s the point of making vegetarian burgers when you’re gonna add Worcestershire sauce, which is made from fermented fish? And it’s not even a vegan “worcester” sauce. Looks like the original L&P.
TommyLogic (TM) at work.

14YearOldLoliGirl

kiwifarms.net
Hmm Tom's Walnut Black Bean Veggie Burgers™ might be a contender to the throne of worst burger next to Jack Scalfani's exploding raw ground beef burgers.

They should have a cook off.

One will dumpster dive for all his ingredients with his stomach cockroaches being able to digest and resist almost every type of bin bacteria, the other will battle the torrents of blood (It's flavour!) pouring forth from his 'cooked' concoction, and the potential of another stroke and/or heart attack.

...Mayonnaise may be used.

Plasmapheresis

christmas anime gif avatars in current millennium
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hmm Tom's Walnut Black Bean Veggie Burgers™ might be a contender to the throne of worst burger next to Jack Scalfani's exploding raw ground beef burgers.

They should have a cook off.

One will dumpster dive for all his ingredients with his stomach cockroaches being able to digest and resist almost every type of bin bacteria, the other will battle the torrents of blood (It's flavour!) pouring forth from his 'cooked' concoction, and the potential of another stroke and/or heart attack.

...Mayonnaise may be used.
You think jack could get the win with his special sauces™?

MasterDisaster

I'm here for the juice, baby.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jack uses his disgusting sauces while Tommys ingredients are all making their own 'gravy'. Seems fair.

It'd all come down to presentation, really. Jack either over/under cooks everything and Tommy has a filthy fucking kitchen where he relies on spices because his tastebuds are shot to shit.
I'd put my money on Jack because he'd at the least try to plate it up nice.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino