9/25/2019 - Cooking with Tommie Jayne: Walnut Black Bean Veggie Burgers - Cooking With The Toots

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Jack uses his disgusting sauces while Tommys ingredients are all making their own 'gravy'. Seems fair.

It'd all come down to presentation, really. Jack either over/under cooks everything and Tommy has a filthy fucking kitchen where he relies on spices because his tastebuds are shot to shit.
I'd put my money on Jack because he'd at the least try to plate it up nice.
Not familiar with this cow, but based on watching the video without audio he wins hands down. At least his hands are clean, his plate is clean, and the immediate area around the plate is clean. Not that I'm a fan of rare hamburgers, but at least there doesn't appear to be a cockroach infestation there.

Alex Krycek

russian bot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m vegetarian about 1/4 of the year for religious and health reasons and Black Bean Burgers are one of my go god if I’m too lazy to make Falafel or tired of Rice and Eggs. That being said, his version looks fucking awful.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
I’m vegetarian about 1/4 of the year for religious and health reasons and Black Bean Burgers are one of my go god if I’m too lazy to make Falafel or tired of Rice and Eggs. That being said, his version looks fucking awful.
Do you use Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce? How about errant cockroaches?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Alex Krycek

PlasticOwls

Gone Forever
kiwifarms.net
I clicked on the thread thinking Tommy had some modicum of wit from the title alone, but I now realize that wit came from OP.

I am disappoint, but good pun

• Feels
Reactions: Junkail
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino