9/25/2019 - Cooking with Tommie Jayne: Walnut Black Bean Veggie Burgers - Cooking With The Toots

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Jack uses his disgusting sauces while Tommys ingredients are all making their own 'gravy'. Seems fair.

It'd all come down to presentation, really. Jack either over/under cooks everything and Tommy has a filthy fucking kitchen where he relies on spices because his tastebuds are shot to shit.
I'd put my money on Jack because he'd at the least try to plate it up nice.

Not familiar with this cow, but based on watching the video without audio he wins hands down. At least his hands are clean, his plate is clean, and the immediate area around the plate is clean. Not that I'm a fan of rare hamburgers, but at least there doesn't appear to be a cockroach infestation there.

Alex Krycek

All my friends are Skeletons
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m vegetarian about 1/4 of the year for religious and health reasons and Black Bean Burgers are one of my go god if I’m too lazy to make Falafel or tired of Rice and Eggs. That being said, his version looks fucking awful.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
I’m vegetarian about 1/4 of the year for religious and health reasons and Black Bean Burgers are one of my go god if I’m too lazy to make Falafel or tired of Rice and Eggs. That being said, his version looks fucking awful.

Do you use Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce? How about errant cockroaches?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Alex Krycek

Alex Krycek

All my friends are Skeletons
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do you use Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce? How about errant cockroaches?
I said Vegetarian, not Vegan and the faith isn’t that strict on the matter unless you live in a monastery or the Balkans.

PlasticOwls

Gone Forever
kiwifarms.net
I clicked on the thread thinking Tommy had some modicum of wit from the title alone, but I now realize that wit came from OP.

I am disappoint, but good pun

• Feels
Reactions: Junkail