9/28/21 Tom hangs out with the fuzz - An officer collects evidence, the end is near!

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

CammieDoxGirl

CommieDickGirl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg, hard to listen to you ramble like such an idiot and the way the cop kept saying "wow" shows he felt like you are a gigantic waste of time. Did you tell the cops about how you molested a dog and sexually assaulted a 15 year old? Did you tell him about all the minors you talk to on the internet?

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Cherenkov Cumsquatch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg, hard to listen to you ramble like such an idiot and the way the cop kept saying "wow" shows he felt like you are a gigantic waste of time. Did you tell the cops about how you molested a dog and sexually assaulted a 15 year old? Did you tell him about all the minors you talk to on the internet?
Of course not. I'd say they'll find that with a brief investigation but let's be honest here, Officer Sproule has collars to fill and minorities to taze.

blackboots

Free the bats in Barb's belfry
kiwifarms.net
CRYING TEARS OF LAUGHTER Bless.

- 1:47 *STRESS SIGH* >:| There are a hundred reports about this....
Dispatch woman: Sir, I need you to tell me --
Tommie: "IT IS THREATS COMING OVER THE INTERNET, MA'AM, NOW TRANSFER THIS CALL, PLEASE" /troll growling

Had to max volume at 13:30 but worth it for poor tard wrangler constantly calmly responding, "Oh, okay," to absolute insanity.
- 15:35 Tommie: He works the NIMH, you know what that is?
Officer: National Institute of Modern History???
Hahaha bless. Tommie explains, no, Mental Health. Because the best way to prove you're not crazy, is to prove you ARE crazy first. Smart. Very 5D chess move there.
- 16:30 Tommie explains Josh is a "fat fetishist who is apparently being controlled by Mossad."
Officer: Ohhhh, okay.
Then bitches for 4 minutes about CDG & co. Get some new material. Just when I was starting to snooze, "AND COCKS!!! :V"
- 20:15 Tommie: You know the notice on the building next door?
Officer: about it being condemned?
Tommies expresses surprise that it was that far gone. When your toxicity gets next door buildings condemns. Oof.
- 21:50 gotta lower volume obvs; dumbass boomer admits he doesn't even have all the proof of anything because it's all in his head "It's just too much!"
Tommie: "Here's me discussing the situation with one of the administrators on the kiwifarms site!"
Officer: oh, okay.
Haha Bless.
- 22:30 "I'm getting ready to put together a RICO investigation!" (Protip Tommie, you're not a prosecutor, you can't do that.)
Officer: Oh, okay.
Please screenshot me too, senpai. uwu
Tommie: Let me get the ones I thought would be pertinent, I don't even know why I saved that.
More *sigh* *sigh*trying to copy Chris-Chan, guess Tommie really is jealous of the attention.
Officer: Mm-hm.

Tommie asks about how much crime there is in the region, despite hearing quite a lot, he continues wasting time with this. Since he's lonely and no one will patronize him otherwise.

- 29:40 after trying to notify cop about the injured woman he keeps mentioning, Tommie says "I had good training." His training? Divine ancestor priests and scribes.
Tommie: "Me and the navy couldn't come to terms, and I served in the streets."
Officer: "Oh! You were navy?"
MFW
Tommie: "I should have been!" Blah blah "I'm a marine biologist." lmfao
Officer: Wow. wow
Tommie: "You ever see Muhammed Ali's speech, when he was standing outside the courthouse?"
Officer: no?
Tommie: "Look it up!" lmfao google it bitch.

- 37:56 Tommie: "There's no law against laughing at somebody you think is stupid."
When even this dumb mofo can admit this poignant piece of reality...

- 41:57 Tommie says he sells those uh "minerals"
Officer: "Yeah, I can see that"
Tommie: you can probably feel it, all the energy
Officer: "I feel.... Hm... I can't describe it, but..."
rofl, well said. So much in what wasn't said.
- 42:30 Tommie "I'm not one of the new-age hucksters. I'm like a hereditary medicine person who's been trained by natives."

- 46:19 Tommie: "I've been dealing with trolls for 22 years, I've got better things to do with my time than this."
This video (and all others) demonstrates otherwise.
- 48:25 Tommie: "I gotta get off facebook, none of this is important to deal with right now." I laughed a lot. Thank you.
- 50:29 Tommie: "I'm not palpably insane!" says the it showing literal forum pages to a cop. Yes. Good. He then talks about crazy conspiracy theories dating back to 1989 and how he's an elite ninja rainbow medic etc. Very very sane.
- 52:50 Tommie: "They're trying to make it like I'm insane, wasting cops' time, getting mad at people for making fun of me." Without a trace of fucking irony. rofl I missed this.

Boomer misuses "groomer," again, probably because he wishes he knew how to do it.

- 1:04:50 Tommie openly drooling over CDG gross. "We call them the Trans Taliban."
- 1:09:30 bored CDG stalking
- 1:12:05 Tommie is sad that he's not fat enough for Josh to want to feed him, (aka remembers he has to get food not from garbage cans) and stalks KF to look for stuff to bitch about. Finding none, he tries to create some. End scene.

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Cherenkov Cumsquatch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Tommie: "IT IS THREATS COMING OVER THE INTERNET, MA'AM, NOW TRANSFER THIS CALL, PLEASE" /troll growling

Had to max volume at 13:30 but worth it for poor tard wrangler constantly calmly responding, "Oh, okay," to absolute insanity.
Hahaha bless. Tommie explains, no, Mental Health. Because the best way to prove you're not crazy, is to prove you ARE crazy first. Smart. Very 5D chess move there.
- 16:30 Tommie explains Josh is a "fat fetishist who is apparently being controlled by Mossad."
Then bitches for 4 minutes about CDG & co. Get some new material. Just when I was starting to snooze, "AND COCKS!!! :V"
Tommies expresses surprise that it was that far gone. When your toxicity gets next door buildings condemns. Oof.
- 21:50 gotta lower volume obvs; dumbass boomer admits he doesn't even have all the proof of anything because it's all in his head "It's just too much!"
Tommie: "Here's me discussing the situation with one of the administrators on the kiwifarms site!"
Haha Bless.
- 22:30 "I'm getting ready to put together a RICO investigation!" (Protip Tommie, you're not a prosecutor, you can't do that.)
Tommie: Let me get the ones I thought would be pertinent, I don't even know why I saved that.
More *sigh* *sigh*trying to copy Chris-Chan, guess Tommie really is jealous of the attention.

Tommie asks about how much crime there is in the region, despite hearing quite a lot, he continues wasting time with this. Since he's lonely and no one will patronize him otherwise.

- 29:40 after trying to notify cop about the injured woman he keeps mentioning, Tommie says "I had good training." His training? Divine ancestor priests and scribes.
MFW
Tommie: "You ever see Muhammed Ali's speech, when he was standing outside the courthouse?"

- 37:56 Tommie: "There's no law against laughing at somebody you think is stupid."

- 42:30 Tommie "I'm not one of the new-age hucksters. I'm like a hereditary medicine person who's been trained by natives."

- 46:19 Tommie: "I've been dealing with trolls for 22 years, I've got better things to do with my time than this."
- 48:25 Tommie: "I gotta get off facebook, none of this is important to deal with right now." I laughed a lot. Thank you.
- 50:29 Tommie: "I'm not palpably insane!" says the it showing literal forum pages to a cop. Yes. Good. He then talks about crazy conspiracy theories dating back to 1989 and how he's an elite ninja rainbow medic etc. Very very sane.
- 52:50 Tommie: "They're trying to make it like I'm insane, wasting cops' time, getting mad at people for making fun of me." Without a trace of fucking irony. rofl I missed this.

Boomer misuses "groomer," again, probably because he wishes he knew how to do it.

- 1:04:50 Tommie openly drooling over CDG gross. "We call them the Trans Taliban."
- 1:12:05 Tommie is sad that he's not fat enough for Josh to want to feed him, (aka remembers he has to get food not from garbage cans) and stalks KF to look for stuff to bitch about. Finding none, he tries to create some. End scene.
God bless, I'm far too lazy a cunt to timestamp the whole thing.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
if you weren't posing such a clear and present danger to my health and safety, what you say would be hilarious to most, but to me, it makes me feel sorry for you. You have been groomed by the Millennial Turkeys with a bunch of libelous talking points and set on me. It would be in your best interests to find somebody else to "gatekeep" because you will only hurt yourself in the long run.

The cop said a whole lot more than "wow" and you are running the risk of arrest for terroristic threats and incitement.
lol Tom farted at 27 seconds in.

Tom is shitting on the floor like a wild animal.
no i didn't and no i'm not, you pathetic puke.
ROFL at the angry manly growly, then insisting it not be called Sir, but also isn't a woman, and wanting to be called it! Is this a new lash out at Commie Dick Girl and other trans who hate being called "it" more than misgendered? Ahahahahaha.
You perverts see a very tiny segment of the transgender community. The sane ones know how to stay invisible to sick fucks like this crowd.
I'm a Two Spirit and my male aspect is extremely explosive and because I had to present male most of my life, my female aspect is pretty crusty, but female enough for most people to relate to me easily as a female person.
hes literally snitching out heroin dealers on the stream. Telling the cop where they're at. he was high as fuck yesterday
that's why i said no more and if you think i'm on heroin, you're even more stupid than I already knew you were. I smoke weed every day in varying amounts. . I have never had a needle in my arm and have only had heroin up my nose or in a pipe about 4 times in my life and haven't smoked much more opium than that. i avoid pills and powders completely and trip no more than once or twice a year.

I will wager that you use one or more of the following daily: caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, sugar, psych drugs

Haha Bless.

MFW

Do you know what confirmation bias is? Your analysis of that video is textbook bias, boy. I think the lot of you are going to be shocked at what you see in the report that cop wrote, you ridiculous reprobates. Just for an example, it was the former tenant who trashed the apartment. my apartment is fit to live in. Your ridicule of my very real past that you don't understand at all because you're a digitally dumbed down dork doing dumb shit all day long with your dick in one hand and a game controller in the other, is just pitiful if you're over 14 saying shit like that. If you're over 21 doing it from your mother's home, you're a parasitic pervert who is nothing more than a scum stain on this planet. .
Snitched his own dealer to make out he's innocent, no doubt. Fuckin' psychopath.

*Edit: Only one Sproule on the South Tucson force with an online presence is @ https://www.linkedin.com/in/robert-sproule-0b983616b
another stupid fucktard thinks I'm a junkie? Does your mother know you're so stupid, twit?
Millennial hasn't even been active in a year, and his vids definitely count as parody.
he has other channels and no they don't. They're defamatory. At AMB, Sneasel and he, as Jimmy McGill are using their advanced hacking tools to GROOM or mentally condition, insane transgender people to run at me. CDG is the latest. The first was @Feline Darkmage , but she regained her sanity and apologized before she disappeared. Then there was @Jennfer Ajay , followed by @Michele Delaney and they've run imposters as several people like Bob McKim , Sr. Now they're working @Dee Price and @CammieDoxGirl at me. What's really hilarious is they fight with each other.

blackboots

kiwifarms.net
Miss, do you think that grooming means creating a pavlovian reaction that brainwashes people into becoming attack dogs?

That is not what it means. Nor is that how people work.

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Cherenkov Cumsquatch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg Here's another selfie, fresh screenie from your latest lap into lunacy, since you're such a fond fan of artistic alliteration... you induced yet again one more! May you muster a small scrap of endearing enjoyment from this illustrious illustration! Anotherarseface.jpg

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Miss, do you think that grooming means creating a pavlovian reaction that brainwashes people into becoming attack dogs?

That is not what it means. Nor is that how people work.
I have admittedly taken some liberty to use it in reference to the programming of these poor mentally ill people you groom to set on people like me. I am no pedophile and the claim that i am and the reasons for it is simply irrational. On the other hand, Sneasel/Daisymae and his cohorts have mentally conditioned six mentally unstable people to attack me. His time as a free man is running short. It's similar to the Stockholm Syndrome, but not quite because these people haven't been kidnapped physically, just mentally.

"advanced hacking tools"
they have a keylogger on me that enabled Sneasel to report a post minutes after it was posted in a group he shouldn't have been able to get in to see.
Goddamnit I hope I get to show a judge my video about your disgusting ass which has recieved plenty of views btw. Unfortunately everyone in the rooms face will melt off when you shit yourself at how pissed the judge is at you!
I look forward to your shock when the judge rules in my favor you pathetic brain wished puke. I haven't listened to it yet. I'm sure it's pure vulgar vitriol and malicious misinterpretations of my words and acts, because that's all you're capable of you barely literate, angry freak.

blackboots

kiwifarms.net
Stockholm Syndrome isn't real. https://www.stadafa.com/2020/12/stockholm-syndrome-discredit.html I would think a hippie in the know about the bullshit authority and people in positions of power pull, would know that it was just made up by the fuckwit police psychologist that fucked up and failed to negotiate, in order to dismiss the women who called out the cops and his reckless behavior in asking them to die or get shot so they could live out their uber male power fantasies.

Also, you're not hostage. You're on here voluntarily, silly goose. And no one is telling CDG "be nice or we'll mock you." Rather, people mock them either way.

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Cherenkov Cumsquatch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have admittedly taken some liberty to use it in reference to the programming of these poor mentally ill people you groom to set on people like me. I am no pedophile and the claim that i am and the reasons for it is simply irrational. On the other hand, Sneasel/Daisymae and his cohorts have mentally conditioned six mentally unstable people to attack me. His time as a free man is running short. It's similar to the Stockholm Syndrome, but not quite because these people haven't been kidnapped physically, just mentally.

they have a keylogger on me that enabled Sneasel to report a post minutes after it was posted in a group he shouldn't have been able to get in to see.

I look forward to your shock when the judge rules in my favor you pathetic brain wished puke. I haven't listened to it yet. I'm sure it's pure vulgar vitriol and malicious misinterpretations of my words and acts, because that's all you're capable of you barely literate, angry freak.
Sounds like the same sorry song you've been singing for the past what, 8 years? You just admitted to exaggeration to an officer, as well as thinking two adversarial forums are indoctrinated by a single person.

Your useless usage of absolutely obsolete alliteration doesn't do a single shit to proving potential in the retarded regard of intellectual intelligence. Your unintelligible and uninterrupted rants are at best amusing and at worst wondrous, if only by the decadent display of pure ignorance you continue to show through the continued correspondence you have with this forum.

In short: eat shit and die you drug-addled oxymoron.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How are we “posing a clear and present danger to [your] health and safety,” @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg? I thought you could beat us all up?
Tom, stop this. You know you’re never taking this to court, we know it, you know we know it. Just stop making these empty threats. You just look like a powerless old fool.

CammieDoxGirl

CommieDickGirl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I haven't listened to it yet. I'm sure it's pure vulgar vitriol and malicious misinterpretations of my words and acts
"I didn't even listen to what you said but I'm going to sue you for libel over it." DIPSHIT!

You should have watched the whole video with that cop in all seriousness but we both know you were afraid of that cops witnessing your own disgusting confessions.

Be prepared to explain what you did to Sabrina and that dog in court because obviously if you really try to sue me I'm going to countersue and you will have to answer to all this shit you talk about doing out in the open to the public online.

I hope the judge bars you from talking to kids online. You won't be able to lie about parental consent at that point.

StyrofoamFridge

Deacon of the Moonullite Synagogue
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A welfare check is not the same thing as swatting. :story:

Even the buttboys in the Navy wouldn't tolerate Tom's faggotry, back in the day. Going to MEPS and getting you butthole inspected in 1973 isn't "like serving." Law enforcement chuckles at their buddies when they are sent to tardwrangle and babysit Tom. I feel sorry for officers who have to doublewash their uniforms after being in Tooter's daycare-dog grooming-gem emporium pedoshithovel. Cops have better things to do, like watching HULU in a hiding spot or responding to crimes, than consoling a sad old man.