9/28/21 Tom hangs out with the fuzz - An officer collects evidence, the end is near!

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
A surprising moment of clarity and insight, from Tommy
tommie has been on a roll lately. avoiding angry adult autistic assholes has really made a difference in my output this week.
It takes a lot to make me gag, and that chair pic was successful here. I've been to suspiciously tasty Chinese noodle joints that are cleaner than that shit.
the chair was pretty gross when i brought it in the house. believe it or not, I wash at the sink more than once a day and shower at least 5 out 7 days. the reason i'm always so dirty on camera is that this is a dusty ass town and i'm a hippie artist who isn't real neat on a good day, working on stones or with my hands in dirt gardening. If any kiwi farmers want to talk nice to me , i'll not only get on camera clean, but with makeup and my hair coifed. it's finally recovered to where i can do something with it.

I disagree @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg there's some anime that is very thought provoking and doesn't rot the mind, If I may recommend some I would say Death Note, Cowboy Bebop and Neon Genesis Evangelion and the first season of Ghost in The Shell are good starters.

I highly recommend the Gundam series especially the Universal Century as it tackles huge issues about conflict in the future that is ongoing right now here in the 2020s that was predicted in the 70s when it was made based on the ongoing conflict with the Soviet Union in the Cold War, it has themes like geopolitics the right to self determination, adolescents growing up and participating in war, war itself and the failure of diplomacy.
that I would watch If you share a link.

He's learned what to say to get attention. Thats his whole shtick everywhere he goes. Pathological attention seeking. Pathological drama seeking. He's had plenty of practice.
this is hilarious. i'm an established dissident artist and educator. you're a mean stupid, infantile imbecile jealous as fuck of my actual success, not this awful cartoon you believe i am. I have been sharing news and entertainment media from my networks into the WWW.INTERNET.COM+>Launch<billg@microsoft.com>-youvegotmail@aol.net<TTT><TTT><YYY><DD/MM/YYYY> IM A GONNA WHAT.MP3.***

in plainer English, longer than it was from the time some asshole fucked your mother until now.

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Cherenkov Cumsquatch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
this is hilarious. i'm an established dissident artist and educator. you're a mean stupid, infantile imbecile jealous as fuck of my actual success, not this awful cartoon you believe i am. I have been sharing news and entertainment media from my networks into the WWW.INTERNET.COM+>Launch<billg@microsoft.com>-youvegotmail@aol.net<TTT><TTT><YYY><DD/MM/YYYY> IM A GONNA WHAT.MP3.***

in plainer English, longer than it was from the time some asshole fucked your mother until now.
upsettom.jpg
Such a good mindset you're angrily double-posting.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Do you ever read your posts before you click the post button?

Space Cooter

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Tom noone reads anything you write. Your Substack has no subs. Your youtube audience is people laughing at you and Jacob sockness who is even more of a wacko pervert than you are.

You're an established lolcow that's all. You are established as having fairly advanced osteo perosis too. The way you talk and walk is considerably different than even 2 years ago. You have a major bone loss. I also think you have diabetes...which makes sense given your eye twitching, skin discoloration, and other general declining health.

blackboots

Free the bats in Barb's belfry
kiwifarms.net
If any kiwi farmers want to talk nice to me , i'll not only get on camera clean, but with makeup and my hair coifed. it's finally recovered to where i can do something with it.
Define nice. Also makeup. I'll admit a completely morbid curiosity about whether it'll be done up like a toddler getting into face paint, clown / Stephen King It, hooker, or legit.

Depending on how "nice" you demand, and lonely you are, I can try, and I'll be genuine.

You need a compliment or two, right?

Dear Miss Tommie,
Please enlighten us lowly peons/internet children without parents, with your magical beauty from medical rocks powderized and chemicalized into paste, that uses colors to enhance your clearly superior natural Hebrew (but not Israeli) beauty.

Please show me how wrong I am in ever suspecting it would be highly comical. Show up the non-believers and other trans. Show up all the instagram makeup tutorials, and highly filtered instagram girls. Go win that FMK thread by being the prettiest of all.

Y/N? Plz circle ur reply.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Tom finally admitted it:

View attachment 2584618

I give him credit for finally accepting his pedophilia. Hopefully now he can get the help he desperately needs.
what you did is snatch a phrase out of context and are now using it to incite violence against me , which is a felony.

Define nice. Also makeup. I'll admit a completely morbid curiosity about whether it'll be done up like a toddler getting into face paint, clown / Stephen King It, hooker, or legit.

Depending on how "nice" you demand, and lonely you are, I can try, and I'll be genuine.

You need a compliment or two, right?

Dear Miss Tommie,
Please enlighten us lowly peons/internet children without parents, with your magical beauty from medical rocks powderized and chemicalized into paste, that uses colors to enhance your clearly superior natural Hebrew (but not Israeli) beauty.

Please show me how wrong I am in ever suspecting it would be highly comical. Show up the non-believers and other trans. Show up all the instagram makeup tutorials, and highly filtered instagram girls. Go win that FMK thread by being the prettiest of all.

Y/N? Plz circle ur reply.
i don't wear makeup very often and i tolerate snarky toxic boys even less. any last words before you go on ignore and are forgotten?

AntiSchwuletteAktion

Punk's not dead
kiwifarms.net
what you did is snatch a phrase out of context and are now using it to incite violence against me , which is a felony.
Calling you a pedo is not calling for violence against you, it's calling you a pedo and I can do it as much as I like. Observe:

Pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo

totallyrandomusername

kiwifarms.net
I would sum up old Tom's understanding of the law as equal to his looks, incredibly sad and pathetic.

I loved that crap he tried to tell the cop, about RICO. What a joke! My cat understands federal law better than old Tom.

Not to mention, given his health, habits, and general lifestyle, it is highly unlikely Tom will live long enough to see anything ever get to court. The fact that he is alive at this point is a medical mystery worthy of study.

Last edited:

Doggo

Mess with pupper, you become supper.
kiwifarms.net
the chair was pretty gross when i brought it in the house. believe it or not, I wash at the sink more than once a day and shower at least 5 out 7 days. the reason i'm always so dirty on camera is that this is a dusty ass town and i'm a hippie artist who isn't real neat on a good day, working on stones or with my hands in dirt gardening. If any kiwi farmers want to talk nice to me , i'll not only get on camera clean, but with makeup and my hair coifed. it's finally recovered to where i can do something with it.

why… why the fuck don’t you shower every day?

Doggo

Mess with pupper, you become supper.
kiwifarms.net
He is a disgusting faggot that everyone avoids.

This is why @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg is happy to live in filth.

Oh, I might not be super well-read on Tommy Tooter, but I’m well aware of this.

(Even if you only allegedly showered 5 out of 7 days, that is more than enough to prevent you from becoming a festering disgusting slimeball.)

It takes day after day, week after week, for your hygiene to fall to this level. So I call bullshit on “showering 5 out of 7 days” either way.

Easy J

kiwifarms.net
the chair was pretty gross when i brought it in the house. believe it or not, I wash at the sink more than once a day and shower at least 5 out 7 days. the reason i'm always so dirty on camera is that this is a dusty ass town and i'm a hippie artist who isn't real neat on a good day, working on stones or with my hands in dirt gardening. If any kiwi farmers want to talk nice to me , i'll not only get on camera clean, but with makeup and my hair coifed.
Will you clean your dried, crusted shit off of your floor? I'll totally talk nice to you if you'll cleanse your own shit from your hovel. BTW, has that chair ever suffered from one of your code brown moments?