9/28/21 Tom hangs out with the fuzz - An officer collects evidence, the end is near!

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Oh, I might not be super well-read on Tommy Tooter, but I’m well aware of this.

(Even if you only allegedly showered 5 out of 7 days, that is more than enough to prevent you from becoming a festering disgusting slimeball.)

It takes day after day, week after week, for your hygiene to fall to this level. So I call bullshit on “showering 5 out of 7 days” either way.
Will you clean your dried, crusted shit off of your floor? I'll totally talk nice to you if you'll cleanse your own shit from your hovel. BTW, has that chair ever suffered from one of your code brown moments?
Buy me a new chair if you don't like it, fucktard, and no it hasn't . I suspect that every single one of you failed abortions getting on me about the mess on the floor, do not sweep or mop any of the floors you walk on, privileged hypocritical hedonists that you are.

what your opinion of anything about me may be is no consequence to me. you are cartoon characters living in a virtual world creating a fictional image of me that bears no resemblance to me. You are willfully participating in a criminal conspiracy to defame a prominent underground artist, broadcasting misinformation you've been spoon fed, shitting it at me in redundant sound bite. . you're not the sharpest knives in the drawer. pretty dim bulbs, actually.

I'm a stone cutter and a gardener. I don't stay clean long and some days I have no reason to do any more than wash in the sink, but i assure you that the filth and stench is all in your imagination. I will cop to clutter because this is an artist's studio, but the rest is really vicious fan fiction that is going to bite it's authors in the ass real hard eventually.
He is a disgusting faggot that everyone avoids.

This is why @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg is happy to live in filth.
This feels like the projection of a frustrated , lonely incel or pussy whipped cuck to me, son. I have numerous close friends who come by here regularly and lots of good time friends i see regularly out and about town. There are some 2, 000 people in my friends lists and group rosters. wachoo got going besides this pack of angry adult autistic assholes , fascist furry fucktards and seriously mentally ill "authentic transgender women" ?

Calling you a pedo is not calling for violence against you, it's calling you a pedo and I can do it as much as I like. Observe:

Pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo
look up "Fighting words" , fool. It's incitement. But go ahead and pound that keyboard and keep building that free hate hotel for me in your head, my bitch.

Last edited by a moderator:

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Cherenkov Cumsquatch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Buy me a new chair if you don't like it, fucktard, and no it hasn't . I suspect that every single one of you failed abortions getting on me about the mess on the floor, do not sweep or mop any of the floors you walk on, privileged hypocritical hedonists that you are.

what your opinion of anything about me may be is no consequence to me. you are cartoon characters living in a virtual world creating a fictional image of me that bears no resemblance to me. You are willfully participating in a criminal conspiracy to defame a prominent underground artist, broadcasting misinformation you've been spoon fed, shitting it at me in redundant sound bite. . you're not the sharpest knives in the drawer. pretty dim bulbs, actually.

I'm a stone cutter and a gardener. I don't stay clean long and some days I have no reason to do any more than wash in the sink, but i assure you that the filth and stench is all in your imagination. I will cop to clutter because this is an artist's studio, but the rest is really vicious fan fiction that is going to bite it's authors in the ass real hard eventually.

This feels like the projection of a frustrated , lonely incel or pussy whipped cuck to me, son. I have numerous close friends who come by here regularly and lots of good time friends i see regularly out and about town. There are some 2, 000 people in my friends lists and group rosters. wachoo got going besides this pack of angry adult autistic assholes , fascist furry fucktards and seriously mentally ill "authentic transgender women" ?
Ooh, 2000 facebook friends! How powerful. You're not an icon, you're a deflated boomer with a bunch of bot followers that let it get to your head. Bragging about facebook is gay enough, let alone when your actual unique interactions maybe number in the low 100's. Which, by the way is nothing.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What do you base that suspicion on?
Then leave. Oh wait, you can’t.
How?
Yeah, well, I have infinity friends. But as with yours, I have no proof of their existence.
look up "Fighting words" , fool. It's incitement. But go ahead and pound that keyboard and keep building that free hate hotel for me in your head, my bitch.
But hold on, “fighting words” are specifically words likely to incite a breach of the peace. But according to you, you’re not remotely bothered by these words. And we all know that you’re not going to do anything but shit your chair and do nothing. So no incitement has taken place and no injury has been inflicted.

BlueArmedDevil

Blinding flashes. Sounds of explosions...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Remind me of the time that pitchfork and torch wielding mob showed up at your doorstep based on us calling you a child molester? When was that exactly?

Easy J

kiwifarms.net

"I suspect that" is a piss-poor attempt at a "no, you!" defense. And hypothetical unswept or unmopped floors aren't the same as you leaving your own shit to dry on your own floor. And then filming it & uploading it to the internet. You're an unemployed welfare parasite with tons of free time but still live in filth that would shame barnyard animals, Tom.

And if my opinion was of no consequence to you, you wouldn't be responding after claiming to have me blocked 3 times now. You have to unblock people telling you to kill yourself just to find human interaction, you sad, lonely old pedophile. Cry harder, faggot.

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Cherenkov Cumsquatch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I suspect that" is a piss-poor attempt at a "no, you!" defense. And hypothetical unswept or unmopped floors aren't the same as you leaving your own shit to dry on your own floor. And then filming it & uploading it to the internet. You're an unemployed welfare parasite with tons of free time but still live in filth that would shame barnyard animals, Tom.

And if my opinion was of no consequence to you, you wouldn't be responding after claiming to have me blocked 3 times now. You have to unblock people telling you to kill yourself just to find human interaction, you sad, lonely old pedophile. Cry harder, faggot.
Kind of stopped reading his long ass rants, but after reading it after you pointed it out I think you're correct about it being an "I know you are but what am I" argument. Funnily enough, one of the arseface edits started out as a No U, but I changed it. Sorta regret that now, but I'll post it all the same.
@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg
NoU.jpg
For the record I mop twice a month and vacuum twice a week Tom. Have to as a pet owner, because some people care about having their animals not live in filth and foul disease.

blackboots

Free the bats in Barb's belfry
kiwifarms.net
I'm trying to remember who the makeup reminds me of. Not JWG or Ted Bundy nor even Silence of the Lambs, and Ed Gein wasn't photographed with makeup, he went for skin / leather anyway.

Idk, who do you think you look like with makeup on, Miss Tooter?

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hope that cop didn't bring home "sand fleas." It would suck to drive out there to listen to Tom self-aggrandize for an hour just to be rewarded with parasites (the non-human kind).

WASR96

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hope that cop didn't bring home "sand fleas." It would suck to drive out there to listen to Tom self-aggrandize for an hour just to be rewarded with parasites (the non-human kind).
I'm sad they had to respond at all and enter his shithovel. The only time anyone should be forced to walk in there is if they were going to finally put him out to pasture. I'd imagine spending any more than 15 seconds in the Tom Den is a massive health hazard.
Actually Tom, most people I know do a solid clean on their house on Sunday before they go back to work for the week. Cleaning and working, two concepts you've utterly failed at your entire miserable existence. You know they find that people with a dirty house/workspace tend to be more on edge/anxious/aggressive? The brain can't handle that much garbage being around you 24/7. I guess you don't give a shit because you've killed off what little brain cells you have left with your drug habits and "polishing" the trash you find in your local quarry. Being the filthy subhuman that you are is also a pretty shitty thing to do to your neighbors, but you've never cared about anyone except yourself so why bother now, right? I just honestly can't imagine any creature wanting to live the way you do besides the cockroaches and fleas you share your living space with.

Easy Peasy

(FUCK YOU, DAN!)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His hovel literally looks like a 3rd world shithole, except worse, because at least in the 3rd world shitholes I've been to, those folks had a lot of pride and did their best with what they had.

Also kill yourself tom