9/4 - Planned podcast interview -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Diaper Crinkler

Reader Beweader, You're In For A Sceader
kiwifarms.net
Wow, okay. Merryweather. I've talked to him personally multiple times. I used to be his admin for his samurai buyer chat (he used to be the media manager of samurai buyer and pretended to be misaki for a really long time, including talking to us). He is an incredibly awful person. Narcissist. I'm gathering screenshots to post here later about him, but I'll tell you what I have for now. He's Danish, he is 22-23, and he gains his fame off of the work of his underpaid/not paid at all artists. calls himself a writer, and "writes" for crawling city and winter moon, and gets paid to have a gay character because tapastic is paying him to do so. very bare minimum drivel. Doesn't pay his main guy, Parourou (paroro) to draw "his" comic because they made some sort of "agreement" for parou to get merch revenue (even though they dont have merch, so he's basically working for free), merry hires ghost writers to give him "ideas" and then doesn't credit them, saying "three credits is already filling up enough space". We also have him recorded saying that he is in fact a misogynist, and about 30 minutes of him screeching like a monkey at an autistic person trying to get his point across. He pays in "exposure" (of course), and even spread a rumor that my friend with lymphoma doesn't actually have cancer, even though merryweather saw his medical bill with his own eyes (as did i). Look up PingPongCall on twitter, that's who merry got fired from freelance writing, and now he's living in his car because of him. He's not allowed to see his daughter anymore because of merryweather spreading lies about him not having cancer. And merry feels no remose for it whatsoever. A few of us have been trying to take him down for a good while now, and I felt like this is a good opportunity to spread word somewhere relevant. Sorry for the long ass paragraph. Will post screenshots of all of this behavior once i gather them from the respective sources.

EDIT: because of his actions (telling people that chris "pingpongcall" didn't have cancer and thus getting him fired and not able to afford any treatment), Chris could die tonight from his immune system essentially failing on him. We're being updated on his status through twitter and his gofundme.

Last edited:

Subconcious Offense

kiwifarms.net
Wow, okay. Merryweather. I've talked to him personally multiple times. I used to be his admin for his samurai buyer chat (he used to be the media manager of samurai buyer and pretended to be misaki for a really long time, including talking to us). He is an incredibly awful person. Narcissist. I'm gathering screenshots to post here later about him, but I'll tell you what I have for now. He's Danish, he is 22-23, and he gains his fame off of the work of his underpaid/not paid at all artists. calls himself a writer, and "writes" for crawling city and winter moon, and gets paid to have a gay character because tapastic is paying him to do so. very bare minimum drivel. Doesn't pay his main guy, Parourou (paroro) to draw "his" comic because they made some sort of "agreement" for parou to get merch revenue (even though they dont have merch, so he's basically working for free), merry hires ghost writers to give him "ideas" and then doesn't credit them, saying "three credits is already filling up enough space". We also have him recorded saying that he is in fact a misogynist, and about 30 minutes of him screeching like a monkey at an autistic person trying to get his point across. He pays in "exposure" (of course), and even spread a rumor that my friend with lymphoma doesn't actually have cancer, even though merryweather saw his medical bill with his own eyes (as did i). Look up PingPongCall on twitter, that's who merry got fired from freelance writing, and now he's living in his car because of him. He's not allowed to see his daughter anymore because of merryweather spreading lies about him not having cancer. And merry feels no remose for it whatsoever. A few of us have been trying to take him down for a good while now, and I felt like this is a good opportunity to spread word somewhere relevant. Sorry for the long ass paragraph. Will post screenshots of all of this behavior once i gather them from the respective sources.
Let's threadban him after he uploads the interview.

Merryweatherey

kiwifarms.net

Hi Croey.

You clearly dislike me a lot, since I criticized your female friend who also used to be a moderator on my Discord server. If you want to run around spreading pictures of me, then that's perfectly alright. I don't really mind. It's a bit of a sucky thing to do, considering the only reason you have those pictures in the first place is because I trusted you, like I trusted all my mods on the Discord server.

I always pay the people who work with me, unless they don't want to be paid. Paroro got paid decently, and when he asked me to pay him more once the comic started earning more money, I paid him more. While we worked on the Crawling City, however, the revenue from the comic wasn't very high at all. We made the comic for his OC Aria, which he asked me to use. Unfortunately he got burnt out and so we're taking a little break from that comic for a while, till he regains his energy. Please be aware that Paroro has been my friends for many years, and we even hung out in Tokyo together.

I don't get paid to have a gay character. I think you're referring to Florence from my comic "Winter Moon" on LINE, who is a fabulous gay wizard. The artist Mayui and I do get paid to make that comic, but I'm pretty sure it's not because Florence is gay, although I'm sure that helps the popularity of it a lot.

I have never hired a ghost writer for any of my stories. You're referring to a friend of mine who wanted to contribute ideas to the comic I'm doing with ZONE. I told that ex-friend that I would gladly pay them if we used any ideas they provided, but I don't think that's worth enough to be given a full writer's credit, and I politely turned them down when they asked for it. They never actually wrote anything for the comic and we've never used any ideas from them.

I'm terribly sorry that you think I'm a misogynist, Croey. If you want to release my full quote, then I honestly doubt anyone is going to consider that very offensive. I said that beta males had ruined a lot of women by giving them free attention, meaning that they didn't have to develop interesting personalities, or say interesting things, since just the mere fact that they are women on the internet gives them all the free attention they could possibly hope for. Women aren't inherently bad, but getting that much free attention for just existing, would turn many men into idiots as well.

I never paid anyone in "exposure", and I never spread any rumor about PingPongCall. I have had private conversations with him and I've told people who asked me about it, that I have serious doubts about the authenticity of him. But I would never say anything publicly without evidence. To claim I got him fired is honestly silly, and unfounded, since I barely interacted with him after he convinced you to kick everyone from my Discord after I de-modded him when he used his mod privileges to kick people he dislikes.

You've already emailed all your recordings and screenshots to both my publishers, and they've given it a good hard look and found there's nothing of substance. If you want to post screenshots of discord messages, and spam low-effort memes you made using my private facebook images, like the cum-splatter ones and Isis execution ones, then go quite ahead and do that, Corey.

I'll admit, yes when Nox (a previous Discord member) was yelling at me on Discord I did laugh at him and call him autistic. I don't think that's targetted harassment in the slightest, since he's the one who asked for the "debate" which everyone thought was funny, until you tried to get me fired from my publishers using it.

Last week you asked one of our mutual friends to speak to me on Skype. When I declined, you started getting your friends to spam me on Twitter again. I am honestly not interested in talking to you at all, and I don't have any reason for why we should be on good terms either. I always treated you nicely, and I've always been very understanding of criticism leveled towards me.

During the Samurai Buyer scandal, I was scared, afraid, and alone in Tokyo, with no way of getting back home until 3 months later, afraid some angry Japanese midget would jump out of nowhere and try to fuck up my life. Back then you and your friends helped me out, and I am very thankful for this to this day, even though you've tried to ruin my career afterwards. If you want to keep trying to ruin my career, then go ahead. This is the last I'll say on that matter.

Sorry for the long off-topic post.

Top Diaper Crinkler

kiwifarms.net
Hi Croey.

You clearly dislike me a lot, since I criticized your female friend who also used to be a moderator on my Discord server. If you want to run around spreading pictures of me, then that's perfectly alright. I don't really mind. It's a bit of a sucky thing to do, considering the only reason you have those pictures in the first place is because I trusted you, like I trusted all my mods on the Discord server.

I always pay the people who work with me, unless they don't want to be paid. Paroro got paid decently, and when he asked me to pay him more once the comic started earning more money, I paid him more. While we worked on the Crawling City, however, the revenue from the comic wasn't very high at all. We made the comic for his OC Aria, which he asked me to use. Unfortunately he got burnt out and so we're taking a little break from that comic for a while, till he regains his energy.

I don't get paid to have a gay character. I think you're referring to Florence from my comic "Winter Moon" on LINE, who is a fabulous gay wizard. The artist Mayui and I do get paid to make that comic, but I'm pretty sure it's not because Florence is gay, although I'm sure that helps the popularity of it a lot.

I have never hired a ghost writer for any of my stories. You're referring to a friend of mine who wanted to contribute ideas to the comic I'm doing with ZONE. I told that ex-friend that I would gladly pay them if we used any ideas they provided, but I don't think that's worth enough to be given a full writer's credit, and I politely turned them down when they asked for it. They never actually wrote anything for the comic and we've never used any ideas from them.

I'm terribly sorry that you think I'm a misogynist, Croey. If you want to release my full quote, then I honestly doubt anyone is going to consider that very offensive. I said that beta males had ruined a lot of women by giving them free attention, meaning that they didn't have to develop interesting personalities, or say interesting things, since just the mere fact that they are women on the internet gives them all the free attention they could possibly hope for. Women aren't inherently bad, but getting that much free attention for just existing, would turn many men into idiots as well.

I never paid anyone in "exposure", and I never spread any rumor about PingPongCall. I have had private conversations with him and I've told people who asked me about it, that I have serious doubts about the authenticity of him. But I would never say anything publicly without evidence. To claim I got him fired is honestly silly, and unfounded, since I barely interacted with him after he convinced you to kick everyone from my Discord after I de-modded him when he used his mod privileges to kick people he dislikes.

You've already emailed all your recordings and screenshots to both my publishers, and they've given it a good hard look and found there's nothing of substance. If you want to post screenshots of discord messages, and spam low-effort memes you made using my private facebook images, like the cum-splatter ones and Isis execution ones, then go quite ahead and do that, Corey.

I'll admit, yes when Nox (a previous Discord member) was yelling at me on Discord I did laugh at him and call him autistic. I don't think that's targetted harassment in the slightest, since he's the one who asked for the "debate" which everyone thought was funny, until you tried to get me fired from my publishers using it.

Last week you asked one of our mutual friends to speak to me on Skype. When I declined, you started getting your friends to spam me on Twitter again. I am honestly not interested in talking to you at all, and I don't have any reason for why we should be on good terms either. I always treated you nicely, and I've always been very understanding of criticism leveled towards me.

During the Samurai Buyer scandal, I was scared, afraid, and alone in Tokyo, with no way of getting back home until 3 months later, afraid some angry Japanese midget would jump out of nowhere and try to fuck up my life. Back then you and your friends helped me out, and I am very thankful for this to this day, even though you've tried to ruin my career afterwards. If you want to keep trying to ruin my career, then go ahead. This is the last I'll say on that matter.

it's not croey :)
and again, we have the screenshots to prove most of these otherwise. ESPECIALLY about you not paying parourou. So it's better to just sit back and relax when everything is out in the open. You can't talk your way out of this one, you can't lie out of this one. People are going to see you for who you are.

Merryweatherey

kiwifarms.net
it's not croey :)
and again, we have the screenshots to prove most of these otherwise. ESPECIALLY about you not paying parourou. So it's better to just sit back and relax when everything is out in the open. You can't talk your way out of this one, you can't lie out of this one. People are going to see you for who you are.
I'm not sure what faked screenshot you're going to pull out to say that I didn't pay Paroro, since I have a full year of PayPal records showing I frequently paid him on a monthly basis. Do you think people on Kiwifarms are going to hate me for making a statement you think is "misogynistic"?

Top Diaper Crinkler

kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure what faked screenshot you're going to pull out to say that I didn't pay Paroro, since I have a full year of PayPal records showing I frequently paid him on a monthly basis. Do you think people on Kiwifarms are going to hate me for making a statement you think is "misogynistic"?
Why don't you unblock me on twitter and we can talk about it like adults? And is the misogynist thing really the thing you're taking from this? really? and not that you're a very very bad person who told me yourself that you don't know how to do anything but use people?

Merryweatherey

kiwifarms.net
Why don't you unblock me on twitter and we can talk about it like adults? And is the misogynist thing really the thing you're taking from this? really? and not that you're a very very bad person who told me yourself that you don't know how to do anything but use people?
I told you that I don't know how to do anything but use people? I'm pretty sure that's not what I said. How can I unblock you on Twitter when I don't know who you are?

Top Diaper Crinkler

kiwifarms.net
Hi Croey.

I always pay the people who work with me, unless they don't want to be paid. Paroro got paid decently, and when he asked me to pay him more once the comic started earning more money, I paid him more. While we worked on the Crawling City, however, the revenue from the comic wasn't very high at all. We made the comic for his OC Aria, which he asked me to use. Unfortunately he got burnt out and so we're taking a little break from that comic for a while, till he regains his energy. Please be aware that Paroro has been my friends for many years, and we even hung out in Tokyo together.

also, if you were so scared and alone in tokyo, why didn't you use your magical knowledge of japanese that you have? and also why did you stay for so long if you're getting paid 5k+ a month, which you bragged about to multiple people, even though your "fame" is based off of the artists that you barely credit? Also, considering your twitter pictures of you frolicking around all over tokyo going to waifu cafes, something is telling a lit here. (also, you didn't fight anything about the gay character statement.)

Merryweatherey

kiwifarms.net
also, if you were so scared and alone in tokyo, why didn't you use your magical knowledge of japanese that you have? and also why did you stay for so long if you're getting paid 5k+ a month, which you bragged about to multiple people, even though your "fame" is based off of the artists that you barely credit? (also, you didn't fight anything about the gay character statement.)
You mean the artists I always credit above my own name in every single comic I ever make? Sure, my fame is based off working with artists. I'm not sure how that makes me a terrible person, however. And no I didn't fight your claim that I have a gay character, because it's true, I do have a gay character. Not sure where you got the idea that I have "magical knowledge of Japanese," but I don't think basic Japanese would help me that much from a litigious lawsuit when I didn't have money to defend myself.

How can you talk about "beta males" dismissively and yet and be afraid of people in Japan?
I was afraid of being sued in a country where I didn't have the money to defend myself, or the ability to understand the legal system well.

Top Diaper Crinkler

kiwifarms.net
I told you that I don't know how to do anything but use people? I'm pretty sure that's not what I said. How can I unblock you on Twitter when I don't know who you are?
are you for fucking real
You mean the artists I always credit above my own name in every single comic I ever make? Sure, my fame is based off working with artists. I'm not sure how that makes me a terrible person, however. And no I didn't fight your claim that I have a gay character, because it's true, I do have a gay character. Not sure where you got the idea that I have "magical knowledge of Japanese," but I don't think basic Japanese would help me that much from a litigious lawsuit when I didn't have money to defend myself.

I was afraid of being sued in a country where I didn't have the money to defend myself, or the ability to understand the legal system well.
again, saying comic "you make". You write three words per panel. And had two comics in a row where the punchline was "cereal". You post all the time on your twitter long sentences of japanese that were accurate enough to have either been translated by "yourself", which again, has been disproved, or google translated. You flex on twitter that you know more than you do. THAT is where i got that you knew japanese.

Merryweatherey

kiwifarms.net
again, saying comic "you make". You write three words per panel.
Never claimed to be a great writer.
You post all the time on your twitter long sentences of japanese that were accurate enough to have either been translated by "yourself", which again, has been disproved, or google translated.
No I don't post Japanese on my Twitter. Sometimes I'll chat with some of my Japanese friends, with help from translator programs, but I don't see why that's bad. Never claimed to be good at Japanese.
You flex on twitter that you know more than you do.
Do you have any specific quotes of me claiming I know more than I do? Because I don't really go around randomly boasting about myself. That would be pretty rude and weird.

Top Diaper Crinkler

kiwifarms.net
Never claimed to be a great writer.

No I don't post Japanese on my Twitter. Sometimes I'll chat with some of my Japanese friends, with help from translator programs, but I don't see why that's bad. Never claimed to be good at Japanese.

Do you have any specific quotes of me claiming I know more than I do? Because I don't really go around randomly boasting about myself. That would be pretty rude and weird.
upload_2017-9-5_4-27-14.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None